Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi coderlady, welcome to my reader's club. hope you are enjoying the story. And thank you so much for posting individual reviews for each update hardly any new reader do that, means a lot

sobia4maaneet thumbnail

updating new part everyone 😊

sobia4maaneet thumbnail

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is doing fine and following the safety precautions amid this global pandemic. Stay home stay safe everyone protect not only you own self but other as well.

Thank you for the amazing response, you all are truly my inspiration to continue writing.

Please welcome coderlady as our new reader.

And enjoy reading this update, ill be waiting for your reviews and please i know what geet has said to maan in this update i want to know what your take is on this, so please leave YOUR Review

Luv ya

Sobia  

MG SS Salaam e Ishq

PART 49

Prem run upstairs to play while geet and aniee walked towards the exit ..

Waise geet itni jaldi kyun jaa rahi ho ..abhi tk tu you were all relaxed ..

Nothing aniee wohh kuch kaam hai tu …bas aaj jaldi ghar jana hai

Hmm …aisa kya important kaam hai ..

Wohh bas …(before she could comprehend some excuse the guard came)

Madame wohh aapki scooty ka tire puncture hai ..

WHAT !!

Par mien subha tu dekha tha sab theek tha ..

Maloom nahi madame mien abhi front porch mien lane gaya tu mene dekha

Aniee: Geet ab tum kaise jaogi ..

Geet stood wondering and cursing her fate… she so much wanted to get away from here without havingto meet maan …don’t know why he was back home so early ..

Aniee mien dekh longi bahar kuch mil jayega …tum tension mat lo

Just then maan walked in there ..

Maan: Kya problem hai..??

Aniee: Bhai wohh geetko jaldi jaana tha but uski scooty kharaab hugayi hai ..

Geet: Aniee please tum tension na lo mien chali jaongi ..

Geet had already taken a few steps ahead when maan stopped her ..

Ek minute geet roko ..

Geet (st): Kasam se babaji aapne inko abhi hi bhejna tha …kismet hi karaab chal rahi hai ..

Maan: Geet khud se baat Karli ho tu mere sawaal ka bhi jawaab de do ..

Geet: G ??

Maan: Bahar nikal rahiho …wapis jaogi kaise

Get: Taxi le lungi..rickshaw ..kuch bhi …but abhi mujhe jana hai mien late hu rahi hoon ..baad mien milte hain

Maan (stepped ahead and blocked her way): Geet stop being childish iss area mien public transport nahi aati …

Aniee: Han geet ek kaam karo ghar ki car le jao ..mien driver ko bolti hoon ..

Guard: Madame but driver tu aaj early off lekar chala gaya

Aniee: What yeh kab hua ..??

Guard: Who …wohh

Maan: Mene off di thi aniee driver ko ..mien ghar aagaya tha …geet yahan hai mujhe pata nahi tha …but koi problem nahi hai ..ill drop her

Geet: NAHI …

Aniee and maan turned towards her listen to her almost panic shriek …while maan stood there aniee walked upto her worried ..

Aniee: Kya hua geet .

Geet: Nahi aniee …kuch nahi but mien chali jaongi.. sir aap takleef mat kijeye ..

Maan: Whatever Ms.Handa mien car nikal raha hoon …get done with you business here by then ..

And he walked away making geet even more frustrated ..

Geet (st): Sado..Dusht Danav kahin ke …in ke dunya mien har koi bas inke hisaab se hi jee sakta hai …order dene k ilawa kuch nahi aata inko …Hitler Singh Khurana …Babaji phasa diya na aapne ….mujhe inn se koi baat karni thi …aur ab poora raasta inke saath …uff

Aniee tapped her shoulder..

Geet kya hua ..

Nahi kuch nahi aniee..

Bhai se jhagra hua hai kya ..iss hi liye tum bhai ko avoid kar rahi ho ..

Nahi aniee aisa kuch nahi hai …bas he is my boss aur yeh aise acha nahi lagta na ..

Aniee: Oh please geet…you not an employee …tum family ho samjhi aur yeh boss woss office mien hi rakho …

Geet smiled and the girls hugged and walked away …

**^^**

Geet tried her best not to look at him but could feel the heat of his gaze which was only confirmed when she glanced at the mirror …but just as she turned he looked away making her snort in frustration …while on the other hand maan was hell confused with her ignorance ..wondering if she is still upset with yesterdays office events…her silence was only driving him insane …and finally while being stuck at a traffic signal for a long time maan broke the silence ..

Tumhain kab tk ghar puhanchna hai ..i mean this traffic might get us late ..

Geet still continued to look away from him trying not to dwell on the incidents of last night and said in a controlled manner ..

Jitni jaldi hu sake utni jaldi

Maan saw the effort she was putting in to avoid him and that only broke him further realizing indeed this time geet wanted to be on time for who ever the idiot was coming for the alliance …

Ofcourse important tou huga hi na ..

Geet snapped listening to the sarcastic tone he said that with

Kya matlab hai aapka..?

Nothing …just that ke koi important hi aaraha huga tum se milne …tab hi tu itni nervous ho ..

Mien ..?? mujhse milne…really maan sir …aur yeh news aapko kis ne de hai .

The signal opened and he moved the car ahead ..

Doesn’t matter ..

No it does …(she turned towards him …all her frustration..anger pouring out in her tone now)…aap itne judgemental kyun hai mere baare mien ..

No I am not judging you geet …aur mien hota bhi kuan hoon …tum agar kisi se mil rahi ho …or you are planning to get married tou ..

WHAT !! …maan sir aap..

She shook her head..completely bewildered by what he was imposing on her …how could he even think of her like that …a tear dropped from the corner of her eye and she roughly wiped it away turning towards him pointing her finger at him ..

You know what sir..you’re right ..koi haq nahi aapko …you have absolutely no right to say anything …mien kisi se miloon …usko pasand karoon ..ya kisi bhi tom dick harry se shadi karloon …

With a sudden break maan brought the car to an instant halt.. thank god for the seat belt they both remained uninjured …maan glared at her with an agonizing look while geet’s eyes were full of panic she scanned him searching for any injuries …mummed from the sudden stunt he pulled …tears she was guarding so fiercely poured out from the fear of him getting hurt in that moment and then he stepped out of the car leaving her sitting there still trying to control her wild heart beats and absorb what just happened …she looked around seeing him pulling his hair in utter frustration and recognized the familiar back road of her house they were at now

She relived the last one minutes and realized this was all a reaction to her words her anger just reached to another level and she stepped off walking up to him she jerked him around with full force ..

What the hell were you thinking …aisa karta hai koi ..

Maan jerked off her hand off him and turned away trying to control his anger …his frustration all the emotions that were overriding his senses …as always she was making him loose control over his own self ..

Maan sir mene aape sawaal kiya hai …kyun itna ghussa aaraha hai aapko

Aap ne hi kaha na …it doesn’t matter to you …mien kisi se bhi miloon …kuch bhi karon …tou phir yeh reaction kyun ..

Maan gasped a long breath before he gathered his next set of words ..

Geet tum late hujaogi..we need to leave …

NO I am not going anywhere before you answer me …(she walked and stood in front of him) .. itna ghusa kyun …sirf ek employee ke liye …yeh reaction kyun maan sir …meri shaddi par ..WHY ..

Geet wohh …

Boliye …I am listening..kya excuse hai iss ka aapke paas ..

Koi excuse nahi hai …(heturned away not being able to face her ..the raw emotion she was carrying inher eyes right now scared him ..made him feel so weak in front of her) … I was thinking off something and suddenly car …this was not me …car mien kuch problem hui hai ..its just a coincidence this happened when you were saying things…mujhe …mujhe kyun koi farq parega ..

Geet held his hand and jerked him back with all her might

Really maan sir ..coincidence??? Car kharaab hui aapki jaise last time hua tha …ab tu I have serious doubts last time bhi aap ne jaan booj kar tu mujhe late nahi karaya tha …so that mien uss larke e mil hi na paon ..

GEET …//

Kyun maan sir …kyun aap yeh sab kar rahe hain …WHY ?

aaj tu aapko jawaab dena huga …you’ll have to answer me why you see red at the mention of my alliance …why you never let me reach home on time on days like this …why …why are you doing this

He turned away caressing a hand through his hair in frustration while she walk around and standing front of him …

You can’t always walkaway and say nothing …you can’t just ignore my questions every time after doing things like this …I deserve to know …what am I to you …why are you doing this …

Maan looked at her square in the eye with a blank look concealing all his emotions ..

I don’t owe you any explanation Ms. Handa …I said I didn’t lied there when the car stopped …that’s about all I would say …so stop this drama and get in the damn car ..i am dropping you off and then you can go see any guy you want for all I care..

FINE ..

She stormed back on her way to the direction of her home by walk and maan swear under his breath knowing the punjabi sherni has lost her temper ..

Geet rok jao ..(but she didn’t even glanced back making him walk upto her in quick strides) stop this non sense geet ..and get back in the car ..

She continued walking in a fast pace while he followed suit ..

Mujhe aapke saath kahin nahi jaana …aap wapis ja sakte hain Mr. Khurana ..waise bhi apne employee ko ghar tak drop karna aapki responsibility nahi hai ..so leave

Geet I don’t understand what has gotten into you …why are you so mad ..

She stopped abruptly making him halt suddenly almost losing his balance on the small side walk …

You still don’t know what has made me so mad …

She asked exasperated while he looked away somewhere guilty and not able to face her ..

Geet dekho I just want to drop you off till your home ..its already started to get darker ..its deserted out here and no way in hell am I going to leave you alone like this ..

Kyun aapke jasoos hunge na mere saath akeli kahan hoon mien ..don’t tell me Fernandes ne aapko kal raat ke baare mien bataya nahi …coz I am sure he must have briefed you …

And suddenly he realized why fernandes got all angry on him …why was he out of the house late in the evening …maan cursed his staff …realizing geet must have gotten to know about him placing guards on her ..

Geet jasoos …its not like what you think ..

Really ..than how it is ..please explain …you have people following me I don’t even know from when and they are reporting every second of my life to you …and you say its not like that …than please explain to me how it is …

Tum samajh nahi rahi hoo ..

Now we are talking…bilkul nahi samajhi mien …a person who has been continuously reminding me every single day of my life that I am nothing more than his employee has appointed a guard for my safety …I don’t understand why ..the person who has always taken the stance that I am nothing in his life says that he trust me like he trust his family yet he never tells me anything … I don’t understand why .. (maan looked away and she had tears running down her eyes now) ..a person who pretends to not even look at me the whole 5 years dances with me infront of whole media, his business associates just to protect me from a person I didn’t wanted to dance with …and I don’t understand why …he says that I am nobody for him yet he saves me from every possible threat even if that means risking his life ..and really I don’t understand why… and here he stands claiming that he cannot leave me alone on a deserted road when he left me when I was in an hospital unconscious just saved from a near death …

GEET …//

She held his gaze for the longest of seconds ..teary hazel duo drowned his pained brown eyes into the depth of her hurt and pain ..for the first time ever he realized how much he hurt her when he left for London while she was still in hospital waiting to see him …

Tu ab samjhayi mujhe…please make me understand because 5 years down the line I am still unable to understand you and any of this …

She held her hand in the air b/w them pointing at nowhere particular just as there bandhan which was nonexistent …

Maan looked down defeated and equally hurt with his own conflicting emotions …his heart wanted to wipe away those tears and that pained look in her eyes too but his mind kept reminding him of that moment 4 years back when she was bloodied and cold in his arms shot due to his carelessness …he couldn’t manage to voice out any of it…thus even though this was closest after that day when she came as much close to confessing her feeling to him he stood looking away not acknowledging any of her gestures cursing his fate and his fears ..her open hearted confession has him gobsmacked 

Geet …I ... (for the first time the intensity of her eyes had him stood rooted).. I cannot make you understand this ..

She looked devastated with his words ..he had never hurt her as much as he hurt her in this moment…she almost confessed her love to him and all he had to say was this …could she degrade herself anymore than this for this man …could she plead anymore for his love…anger replaced that acute pain she felt and wiped away her tears angrily and turned to leave but he held her hand making her jerk it off of her ..

Geet listen just …its not safe right now ..

You shouldn’t be concerned ..

I AM NOT …its just that tum mere saath aayi ho …and its my responsibility to ensure that u reach home safely as well .. so now I …I request you please get back in the car ..

Tab tu farq para aapko jab hospital mien chor gaye thay …tab tu aapko koi parwa nahi thi when you left me for good 30 days and didn’t even once contacted me …zinda hoon ya mar gayii yeh bhi nahi pata tha aapko ..

Geet stop it …please stop it ..

He could barely stand her anymore, it felt as if he would sink with guilt, shame and hurt.

She looked away wiping away fresh tears not wanting to show her tears to this man ever again but the traitors were deceiving her …they stood in silence her sobs and his heavy breath were the only sound on the deserted streets while his guards stood at the distance of at least a meter confused as they couldn’t hear a thing but vigilant of their surroundings …and in that moment of silence a realization struck her and she looked at him bewildered ..

Aapko pata tha …you knew everything I did …yeh guards ..yeh tab bhi tu hunge …aapko sab pata tha mere baare mien …

maan closed his eyes filled with remorse for the hurt he was causing her wondering if there was anyway he could undo fate wipe away that accident from their past …geet shivered with the realization and back by the tree trunk maan stepped forward to hold her but stopped seeing her plight …she was mumbling continuously to herself ..tears pouring nonstop from her eyes and it looked as if she was completely immune to them by now ..moving a hand through her already messed up hairs pulling them back …

how couldn’t I …mene socha bhi nahi …it was just me waiting for you …you knew everything everysecond …

maan tried to hold her.. he could see her getting hyperventilated and hysteric ..

geet …relax …you are loosing it …bas karo ..we need to leave ..

But she pushed him away almost frantically trying to find her equilibrium ..

NO …NO you need to answer me …kab se …and why can’t you just accept it

He looked away …the confidence she had he knew he can no longer lie to her about this …nor could he but his mind didn’t had enough strength to process the exact words to express himself …what could he say …yes he has placed these guards with her right after the accident before he left for London ..ofcourse he knew every moment of her  even while he was London and ever since …he could never have her unguarded like that again …he made a mistake back then leaving his guards back taking her alone …and it was his dark fate that almost got her killed …he was never going to go back there again …but how will he ever be able to put all these emotions in words …how much and from where would he start.. a person who hasn't even mustered the courage to accept his fears to his own self how will he confess the dark truth to someone so central to that ...

While he stood contemplating what to say and how to explain she walked away …maan saw her walking ahead towards her own street he couldn’t have walked ahead to stop anymore after all she said and what he saw in her eyes  ..he always knew that someday she would walk away and he will have to feel the worst pain but never in his wildest dream did he thought of feeling this intense agony ..he knew seeing her going away would hurt but he never knew this much…and now that the moment is arrived he can do nothing but feel the fear of loosing the love of his life  …a fear so acute it had him stuck in his place almost paralyzed to move or even say anything …his heart screamed to stop her tell her how scared he is.. the fearless business tycoon is nothing but a husk of fear but he lost his voice, he took a step ahead but she ran away and he fell on his knees defeated and lost in a world who thought him to be he uncrowned king was nothing but a lost soul ...

Tot’ta jo dil tou arsh se bhi aah nikli

Beech humare phir bhi khamoshi hi rahi

Hum chal diye hain ab

barsoon jahan Intezaaar unka kiya

nazrien bichaye thay Firaaq mien jis ki

Ab arzoo bhi nahi

Uss Salaam e Ishq ki…!

Lo Chal diye hain hum

Barsoon jahan intezaar unka kiya …

**^^**

PRECAP: ok so its gonna be silver jubilee, want to give maan a shocker ?

Edited by sobia4maaneet - 4 years ago
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

part 49

maan is not answering geet which hurt her more which he can see but felt helpless as not able to show or confess his love for her due to fear. 

ferdouz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kitna rolaogi Geet ko yaar 😆

But a very Dhamakedar confrontation. Loved it 👏

Maan babu ko jhatka zaruri hai 😆

Awaiting eagerly for next 😃

fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Part 49;

Geet emotional outbursts needed how much he hurt her in his indifference he must know about it

Maan feel her pain he wants to say but today geet didn't let him speak 

Well now maan will understands how much she suffered 

Edited by fariya20 - 4 years ago
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is most most sad part that i ever read in GF..I really felt geet pain here..i know maan also in pain but its not worth loosing her..i hope this

will make maan realize that, he & his family cant loose geet. he better do something before geet decide some drastic decision.  i want to see some happy wala time of maaneet..tks for this amazing & heart touching part..

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

His fear of the past and loosing geet has made maan all dumb and infact is making him and geet loose their present and who knows about futur

what is it going to take for him to accept

true825 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update..absolutely loved it👏👍🏼

It is an awesome confrontation by Geet to Maan..Did not expect such a clear and straightforward confrontation..I thought geet might just confront regarding body gaurds. But she questioned/confronted regarding their u said relationship to the point.

feeling really bad for Geet.she must have been frustrated to the core..

Hope Maan will open up atleast now seeing her pain

What is the shocker for Maan? Is anyone really coming to see Geet for marriage? Hope whatever shock may be , will make Maan confess..

At some point of time, I want to see where Geet is confident of Maan's love and trying to make him jealous.  Not sure if that ever fits to ur story..just a wish

Please update soon..can't wait for the next update..please please update soon..😊

nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It is really frustrating when you know something is hidden and the person whom you love the most is not ready to reveal the reason behind his unusual behavior.  Geet loves maan and she accepted the truth that it is one sided but when situations is making her feel differently then she is bewildered. She  wants to know the truth. But again maan is helpless and not expressing his love for geet. Waiting for next dear