Posted: 5 years ago
superb update emotional also
maan shows reeta her place 
geet become very emotional knowing past of maan from anjana

Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful update
Loved the way Maan stood up for Geet!I wish that Reeta got 2 to 3 thappad too!!
Geet is the one who can understand Maan in and out!
And Maaneet ki love story is just beautiful..full of understanding..Maan's hidden care under his angry words are just wow!!😳
Geet felt life a family!!
And what I liked the most is the photography where Maaneet standing with Prem...cute family!
Maan's mausi shared his past with Geet and her heart went out for him...
Beautifully written Di👏
Absolutely loved it😃
U are an amazing writer⭐️
raj1982 thumbnail
Superb Update
I haven't read full story so can't comment on all characters 
Today I read part 40 like the story concept.
I will comment next time after reading story from start. 
true825 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wov...amazing👏👏..loved the update a lot..
The way maan stood for geet against his own cousin is amazing..he really made geet feel special unknowingly..
Happy to see that he can't control his love before her.. loved your shayari in between.😊

The talk between geet and anjana is very emotional..

Now that geet understood maan can never express his love directly on anyone..she might start understanding that she is always special to him

Precap is quite scary..may be dadima or geet..i somehow feel it may not be geet..if it is geet i am afraid that maan might never profess his love..may be dadima??

Cant wait for the next update..
sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hello Dear Friends,

thank you for your immense love and appreciation. 

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurva,  ferdouz,  sona20,  kashmaaneet,  2012-11,  malki

rim7,  DVD10,  Amtp,  supriyavohra,  ArchanaSharma16,

poojagupta123,  sony1990,  gavvvy,  gadsw,  mishtikhurana

Whitepigeon,  geet_v81,  kainturakiran,  saadi88,  nibi_suchi,

creddy,  true825,  nehag20,  vspl,  pari1689,  ja1970,  SHIK.LOVMAANEET,

priyankadwivedi,  sahibasharma,  fict,  hira2010,  crazyfriends007,

harshithaaa,  anupm04,  nishamna,  swapna.p,  Hanishadevi,

Alamelu,  vrsharma,  GeetMeet,  Madhu_31,  aparna3011,  shah10

sanum23,  love2_soma,  -Gemini-,  khwaishfan

enjoy reading ..and do leave  your thoughts for me to read ...😳😳

luv ya
sobia

sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

MG SS Salaam e Ishq

PART 41

Geet wiped away her tears looked at the plate ...and then saw maan in a corner away from everyone talking with the manager ...he had been teasing veer all the time taunting him and that was the only thing that told her that he was immensely happy for his cousin nothing else ...for someone outside he was still in his rude business mode but to her she could see how much he wanted everything perfect till the last second for his loved ones ...she couldn't really keep hold of her emotions and so she ran away from there ...not wanting anyone to question her tears ...  

She only stopped once inside the safe privacy of the guest rooms' washroom and sobbed ...long hiccup filled sobs that made her drenched in sweat but she couldn't stop ...every word anjana said made her heart break a little more ...she looked up at her reflection in the mirror ..mascara still intact thanks to aniee's expensive waterproof makeup but eyes swelled and redden with the tears ...her face flushed ..but those were not the things on her radar now ...just anjana's voice on repeat buzzing her head ..so much that she couldn't take anymore ... 

Maan sir itna dard kaise aur kyun apne andar chupa k rakha hai aapne ...mien har baar apki ankhoon m aapke dil ki baat dhundhti rahi par kaise dekhegi mujhe ...aapne tu apne dil ko itna kas k band kar k rakha hai ...koi Khushi apne dil tak puhanchne hi nahi dete aap ...har baar ... har kamyaabi m ...har Khushi m mien apke face p wohh smile ka wait karti rahi par aap tu aaj bhi apne dukh m jee rahe hain ,..tu Khushi ko kaise mehsoos karenge ...mien kabhi samajh hi nahi paayi aapko ..aapke dard ko ...pyar tu karliya ...par jis se pyar kiya usko samajh nahi paayi mien ...humesha aapke ghusse ko dekha ...kabhi uss ghusse ke peeche ki concern ko samjha hi nahi mene ...aaj bhi aur humesha se aap har mushkil aur mere beech deewar ban k khare hujaate hain aur mene aapko hi phattar ki deewar samajh liya ... mene socha bhi nhi tha maan sir itni khushiyoon k beech bhi aapki sooni aankhon ki waja itna dard huga ...dard jo aap kabhi kisi se share nahi karte ...

She looked down the tears still making there way down her cheeks ...

I hope maan sir kisi din aap mujh p itna trust karenge k mujh se apne dil ki baat share kar saken ...chahe bas ek ajnabi ki tarha hi sahi ...I know aap ..aap shayad mujh se pyaar nahi karte but I really wish kea ap pyaar ko apni zindagi mien jaga den ...khushiyon ko apne dil tak puhanchne den ...

**^^**

Aniee: thanks mate ...for doing this function ..last minute pe koi acha photographer mil hi nahi raha tha 

Any time babes ...chal abb mien chalta hoon ..

Oh no dude ...maan bhai has gotten the buffet arranged for us all who were too busy in their task to eat the first time. Have dinner first and yes ask your crew as as well ...

So sweet of you ..college mien tu Hitler bani ghomti hai ..

Oh please don't start with me again ...

I won't start but what about this cousin of yours' ..?

Who rohan ..??

Yup ..aur kuan poori party mien tumhain akela nahi chora usne ..

I bet maan bhai ne boola huga ..he is like that ...everytime we are amid crowd ...agar ghar se bahar hunge tu guards aur ghar ke andar hunge tu koi na koi family member ...tum ne notice kiya ...dadi maa ke saath bhi Aparna aunty thi ...prem ke saath nakul ...aur mere saath ...rohan ..i can bet my life on it maan bhai ne hi usko bola huga ...he is kind of madly over-protective brother ...and agar koi akela ho tu iski duty hai uski tu khair nahi ...dekha nahi nakul ko abhi hi tu daant pari thi ... 

Vishal smiled and packed his camera equipment ...

He is famous for his temper isn't he ...

But he love u all to the bits ...kabhi kabhi thora ziada hujata hai but its ok ...Acha abb chalo everyone must already be there ... 

Pari walked upto them ...

Hi aniee need to talk 

Okie .. Vicky tum jao khana khalo ..ill just join in a bit .. 

Congratulation ma'am

Thank you so much ...

He left and pari turned to aniee ..

Aniee tum ne geet ko dekh ...

Nahi infact kaafi time se nahi dekha ..

Mene bhi infact veer ko bhi nahi pata ..

Oh ho tu tension kya hai call kar lete hain na ...

Uska phone humien table p mila ..

Opps ...that's not gonna go down with bhai very well ... 

Umm ..ek kaam karte hain bahar lawn mien chalet hain shayad buffet rearrange huagay hai wahin aajaye ...khana tu uss ne khaya nahi tha ..

Hmm ..chalo 

**^***

Geet patted her face lightly with water and wiped away the tears trying to look as normal as she could before stepping ou to face everyone ...one satisfied she turned only to hold in her track as the lights went off ...she was claustrophobic ...the enclosed washroom wasn't something she was afraid off but the darkness was ...panicked she ran to the door to exit only find it jam/locked ...she had barely contained herself form the emotional roller coaster of this evening and was already feeling the panic attack rising ...stuck in a pitch black small washroom alone ...trying to open the lock ...

Kuch nahi huraha geet ...saans aarahi hai tujhe ...kuch nahi huaraha ...open hujayega ..(still trying to open the door lock).. hujayega open ..

**^**

Meanwhile outside the mansion the lawn was still dimly lit with the fairy lights and maan was on his toe so was his security team ...he ran to where he knew his family was ...making sure aniee ..dadi maa and prem were safe ..

Aniee hugged him as soon as he got there.. scared of the sudden black out while he asked everyone to walk out in the lawn where the lights were slight on ..once outside aniee relaxed and maan made her stand on her own ..and she inquired 

Bhai hum sab theek hain but how did this happen ...

Event Manager: actually power supply lawn ki aapke generator se hai aur yahan kaafi ziada lights thi tu humien mansion ki support kam karni pari ...outer areas mien light hai but andar ...wahan nahi 

Dadi maa: thank god yeh function khatam hone ke baad hua ..

Rohan: Relax dadi maa ...waise bhi sirf mansion ke andar ki lights off huyi hain yahan ki nahi we can still enjoy our food and I think it looks even more beautiful now ...

Maan: aniee relax lights hain yahan p ...(she stepped back and stood along with dadi maa) ... veer sab hain yahan ..

Maan was scanning the area ...the guest had already left there were only close family and crew in the mansion ...but he couldn't spot HER ..

Veer: Bhai woh ...//

Maan: Geet kahan hai veer ...??

Pari came forward panicked and scarred ...

She is not here ... 

Maan shot her a look and his heart beat rose realizing she might be inside in the dark and she is so afraid of darkness ..

Bhai geet ko hum kaafi time se search kar rahe hain ..mil nahi rahi thi ...

Tu mujhe kyun nahi bataya tum ne veer ...

Maan could barely contain his worry and anger ...

Anajana: ghussa karne ka time nahi hai maan search her ..andar hugi ...its pitch black in there aur itni decorative lights and pillar hain ..kahin kuch chot na lag jaye usko ...

Maan ran inside simultaneously calling up his security incharge ...

Check up the CCTV and let me know where geet was spotted last ...

Sir as per your instruction all family members were under close surveillance we saw her last going towards the guest room ...

Fine I am on my way ... get the damn people to check what has happened with the power supply ...

Sir we are already on it ..

**^^**

Geet had tried it all pushing the door ...shouting for help furiously beating the door... but she knew none would help she couldn't see anything .. in an attempt to get something sharp to open the door lock she had cut her hand probably by the razor placed on the counter top ... she was in the washroom of the guest room whose door she remembered losing rationally no one would hear her ...and she didn't had enough strength left to scream or push or even stand ... she was gasping for air in sweat ...her claustrophobia making her feel gauged ...barely able to breath in the darkness ...her BP down ...she was almost at the point of getting fainted on her knees ...still beating the door in a hope someone would come and get her out .. her lids were closing ...scared of dying in the enclosed wall ...she was still fighting ...tears clouded her heavy lids ...remembering her life ..those carefree days in the fields of hoshyaarpur ...her amazing years with her girl friends in school and college ...preetie's death ...the new turn of events meeting prem in KC.. the way that little guy connected her with his family ...aniee her smile and dadi maa the way she engulf her in her embrace always blessing her like a mother 
and then HIM ...the day she met him ..his anger ridden face at not finding prem for good 15 minutes ...but now as she remember that first day in KC she could remember the panic in his expression those eyes ...widen in  horror of loosing the last remembrance of his late brother and bhabi ...and every time he scolded her ...fought with her ...his efforts at showing himself indifferent .. and yet the way he made sure she was safe .. happy ..in his own mercurial ways ...finally she realized he CARED ..!! he always did ...but she would never get to see him again ...she couldn't breath anymore ...couldn't see anything with those tear laden heavy lids ...her back supported by the door only or he would have been on the floor ...darkness consumed her ..and she felt all the memories fade as she lost her senses into the oblivion with his face as her last memory ...

just then a loud bang on the door made her jerk open her eyes from the shock and she was still disorientated ...not being able to understand or see anything around her ...a faint sound that she couldn't make out was coming from where was the only thing that made her realize she was still in her conscious ...slowly she tried to focus and voice grew louder but she couldn't speak ...the voice didn't came out even though her mouth moved ...she didn't had the energy ...and then she recognized the voice ...calling out her name ..loudly ..banging the door ..

GEET ...geet are you in there ...open up geet ..its me maan ...tum theek ho ...GEET ..

Tears made way out of her eyes again but this time in relief ..he came ...!! He came to save her ...yet again !! 

She didn't knew how and from where the energy came but she made her hand bang the door ...barely !!

And he stopped ...he didn't knew if he was there for 10 seconds or 10 minutes but his team verified she was headed this way last and the door was locked so she must be inside but not getting a response was making him think all the wrong things and feel horrible for leaving her alone ...he should checked was there someone with her or not ...he banged the door madly until he felt a response ... a light knock on the door and he thanked the Almighty ...calling out for her again ...but she didn't responded for another few times only making him more worried is she hurt or ...has she fainted ...why the hell isn't she answering back ..

GEET ..say something damit ...

Geet gasped ...still holding onn to the last bits of consciousness ...and gulped the saliva down her dried up throat ..and finally managed to call out his name again ..

Maan sir ..

Maan placed his head on the door frame and gasped the air ...while she did the same on the other side sitting on the floor in tears ...from being convinced that she wouldn't get to see him ever again hearing his voice and having the confidence that he would save her.. breathed in a new life in her ... 

Geet ...tum theek ho ..

She nodded ...smiling till in tears 

I can't see you nodding from behind that door geet ...

They both had that broken curt smile ...geet reached up the handle and tried to open the door with great efforts but it wouldn't open still ..and she thumped down again defeated ...maan saw the moment of the handle ..and got confused ...

Maan sir .

Geet ...mien hoon yahan ...

Door ...(she gasped ...trying to speak up) .. locked ..lock hugaya ...

Geet I can't I cant get you ...tum bahar kyun nahi aarahi ho ...listen power cut hugaya hai generator connected nahi hai ...are you okie ..

geet blinked trying to regain her strength ...she was feeling nauseous... her head spinning but he was her strength ...she held the handle again and tried to open the door but couldn't and tears spilled down her eyes ...

maan sir ..

han ..bolo ..kya hua hai ..door open nahi huaraha ..?? jam hua hai kya ..?? kya problem hai ..??

han ...(geet fell down with a heavy head) .. jam hugaya ...

maan listened to that "Han only and realized the whole scenario ...she has gotten stuck inside from don't know how long ...and realizing how scared she is of enclosed spaces and darkness ..he can't imagine how she would be inside dealing with both of her worst fears ...

relax geet ...mien hoon na ...mien open karta hoon ...keys ..master keys hain ...abhi laata hoon mien ...tum darna mat ..ok bas 2 minute aur ...

he ran to get the masters but stopped just after 3 steps realizing the lights are off how would he search for the master keys that are kept by dadi maa god knows where .. he know about her panic attacks in the dark ... listening to barely audible voice of geet he knew she is in a bad state in there and he doesn't have much time ...he has to act fast and get her out of there ...he walked back to the washroom door .. and took a deep breath realizing geet is already in a panic state and he with his panic can't add to that he need to make her relax ... 

geet ...tum meri baat sun rahi ho ...

geet took long deep breaths still trying to hold on to the last bit of consciousness ..and answered ...

han ...

listen I am here ...mien hoon yahan ...tumhain darne ki zarorat nahi hai ...abb zor se lambi saans lo ...and relax ..kuch nahi huga ...

she did as he told tears spilling ...and sweating in the dark her back supported by the door ...

geet keys nahi hain humare paas I have to break open this door ...tum ..tum kareeb hu door ke ..?

han ...

maan closed his eyes realizing she is weak and he can't push the door until she steps away ...

geet get up and step away ...

geet placed her palms on the floor and tried to get up but slipped and gasped ...

nahi huga ...mujh se nahi huga ..

maan realized she wasn't not being to stand up ...

geet listen ..you can do this ...yaad hai ...yaad hai tum ne prem ko kaha tha ...strength ...strength bahar se nahi humien apne andar se milti hai ...hum utne hi strong ya week hute hain jitna hum apne aap ko samajhte hain ...ankhen band karo and find your strength from within geet ...bahar ka andhera tumhain hara nahi sakta ...now get up and step away ..

geet took a deep breath and closed her eyes ...she was still feeling the same .. light headed and scared ..almost at the verge of fainting but his words gave her strength ...from behind those closed lids she could in vision his determined face those strong features and his deep brown eyes looking into her with a firm look giving her confidence always ...

she gasped for air and held the handle again but this time to stand up ...her legs wobbling ...and body feeling encaged as if the wall were enclosing on her ...as if the  room would swallow her up ...

geet tum sun rahi ho ...get up and get away ...I am going to push now ...Ms. Hoshyarpur agar yeh door tum p gira tu mera fault nahi huga ...are u listening to me ...geet ??

maan closed his eyes hoping he had done what it takes to give her the strength ...wishing she has stepped away ...and just as he opened his eyes he stepped back and pushed the door with all his might ...once ...twice ...thrice and it opened with the lock flying away  and he entered breathing heavily in sweat ...hoping he hasn't took too long ...only to find the love of his life lying a few step away lifeless ...even in the dark he could make out her ...he ran towards her and took her head in his hands ...patting her face in panic ...

geet ..geet open your eyes ...bolo mujh se kuch ...geet damit say something ...

he checked her pulse and sighed realizing her heart was beating and hugged like his life dependent on her beating heart and indeed it did ...he parted and cupped her face ...

geet anknien kholo ...humesha bolti rehti ho ...chup hi nahi karti ...abb mien keh raha hoon k mujh se baat karo tu tum chup ho ...get up u disaster queen ...

he could barely think with her lifeless in his arms ...kept patting her face ..wiping away the sweat ... but then just as the lights came he started thinking rationally and took her to the bed ...sprinkling water on her face ...

patting her face his heart beating furiously until she breathed through her mouth ..gasping for air ...and blinked her eyes ...placing the glass of water back on the side table he took her in his arms and made her sit seeing the way she was struggling to breath and coughing ...

its ok geet ...you are out of there now ...sab theek hai ..everything is normal ...

geet looked into his eyes ...still a bit hazy coming back to conscious and overwhelmed seeing him in front ...tears pooled in her eyes and she hugged him as her dear life ...and he responded with equal fevor ...she cried while he held her firmly in his embrace ...feeling her breathing in his arms and listening to that heart beating he couldn't thank his stars enough for a moment having her cold unconscious in his arm on the floor he thought for a second he was too late to make it to her ...
he relaxed having her enclosed in the safety of his embrace completely oblivious to her emotional turmoil she went through ... she almost thought she wouldn't see him ever again and the realization of his struggle all through out ...she wanted to tell him that he can share his sorrow with her ...she wanted to tell him that she will always be there for him but she couldn't ... 

geet sobbed in his arms clutching him tighter still feeling enclosed within those close dark walls and their memories ...realizing her scared state of mind maan caressed her head ...and held her protectively all the words he couldn't say were expressed in this one single gesture ...that now even geet understood ..and it made her cry even more ...

I ...wahan ...itna andhera tha ...door (she was shaking with sobs).. door bhi jam hugaya ...(maan caressed her hairs continuously trying to make her relax her) .. mene buhat try kia but ...//

Relax geet ...it over now ...sab theek hai ...

He parted and wiped away her tears ...looking deep into her eyes trying to make her believe in his words ...

Its over now ...kuch nahi hua aur mien kuch hone bhi nahi dunga ...

Tears pooled in her eyes again and she looked at him still reliving that moment ..

Mujhe laga aaj tu meri chutti hugayi ...//

Geet ...

he placed his palm on her lips making her stop in her speech... their eyes met her teary and his angered ...which now she realized was nothing but his concern ...he glared at her only to get lost in those teary hazels there was something changed about them ...he always lost himself in their depth in their innocence and the love they depicted what somehow it felt all the more intense and understanding that he never saw ..barely able to look in to her truthful gaze he looked away getting up creating some distance between them while she looked up lost in the touch of his palm on her lips still breathing in his scent ...he turned his back towards her and ran a hand over his now damp hairs trying to get a hold of his emotions ...n then abruptly he turned back pointing finger at her anger flaring his eyes ..

aaj tu keh diya geet ...dobara mat kehna ...

geet looked up at him confused cluthing her knees tight trying to gain strength ...

aur tum poora ghar chor ke yahan akeli karne kya aayi thi ...

geet looked down realizing she can't disclose her reasons nor could she tell him the discussion she had with anjana ...while maan waited for answer she was saved by all the family entering the room worried calling her name ...and she put her foot down taking prem in her embrace while aniee sat on her side ...

aap theek ho na ...

geet looked away from maan holding the little child in her embrace nodding at aniee talking in hoarse voice ...

hmm ...mien theek ho prem ...

Dadi: geet bete aapne tu jaan nikaaldi hum sab ki ...

Pari: geet tu bina bataye aise yahan kyun aagayi ...pata hai sab kitna tension m aagaye thay ..

Geet glanced around seeing all the Khurana family Aparna aunty Anisha aunty and anajana aunty standing there along with veer and prem now by maan's side ...

Sorry ..

Aparna: relax pari mujhe lagta hai geet ko thora space dena chahiye ...haal tu dekho uska aur tum apni CID questions le kar shuru hugayi ...

Dadi came forward and took off prem from her lap caressing her head ..

Prem aap jao nakul se bolo geet ke liye juice le aayen ...jao 

Geet turned to aniee smiling as best as she could ...n she hugged her ...

Aniee parted and everyone relaxed seeing her all fine ...geet felt so awckward and blessed both at the same time seeing all these people so concerned for her ...but being the centre of attention wasn't her thing so she shrugged it off ..

Aap log pareshaan mat hoon ..mien theek hoon ...kisi ne dinner bhi nahi kiya huga ..chaliye dinner karte hain ...

Geet stood up in high spirit trying show her usual energy but all lept forward just as she fall back on the bed with a head rush so strong it blinded her for a second ...aniee supported her figure while maan hovered over them worried sick ..

Geet ..

She clutched her head feeling the sharp pain shoot through her ...may be she shouldn't have tried to stand in such a rush ...

Kuch nahi aniee bas zara sa chakar ..

Zara sa chakar geet ...tum ...aniee stay here mien doctor ko call karta hoon ..

Anjana: maan ... ill check her 

Everyone looked at her and she glared at them all ..

What I know I am a shrink but basic check up kar sakti hoon ...if she is claustrophobic then this was completely normal ...heart beat and breathing  normalize hone mien time lagta hai ...also pata nahi kab se locked thi wohh andar ..aap log bahar jaye ill do her check up ...rohan dadi maa ke room m BP ki device hugi get that here ...

Rohan: g maa ...

Dadi: chaliye hum sab bahar jaate hain ...geet aap araam kejeye aapka khana hum upar bhej denge ...

Geet barely nodded while everyone stepped outside and aniee left making her layback on the bed

Maan was still standing there anxiously...not wanting to leave her but anjana turned to him ...

Maan aap abhi tak yahin hain ..??

Han wohh mien maasi ...aapko first aid box chahiye huga na mien laa deta hoon ..

Anjana sat by geet's side and checked her pulse while maan came back placing the box by the side table ...seeing her hand bleeding anjana took the box and started dressing her wound while she wlinched and maan clutched his hand in a fist feeling the her pain as if he was the one wounded ...

Rohan came with the device and left ...anjana turned to throw the cotton away when she saw maan still standing there ... 

Maan aap gaye nahi ..??

Geet turned to see him standing by the footrest ...their eyes met and settled a sense of calm over both of them ...

Han bas ...

He walked backward on his heel never turning his back to her nor did anyone of them broke the eye contact ...standing by the door he took a deep breath before he closed the door still waiting just outside not willing to go away ...

**^^**

Veer: thank go for the CCTV team warna pata nahi humien kitna time lag jata geet ko search karne mien ...

Pari: han veer ...but yeh power cut kaise ...yahan tu kabhi nahi huti ..

Rohan and veer shared a knowing look while pari left to take care of the ladies ...

Rohan: maan bro ko batana parega ...

Veer: Hmm ... but thora wait karte hain anjana aunty ek baar geet ka check up karlen llet everyone relax a bit ...phir bata denge ...

Rohan: U sure ...? Maan bhai won't go thermo nuclear angry on us ..

Veer: relax iss waqt geet unki priority hai ...

Rohan: yeah ...chalien sab ko khana khila dete hain ..kaafi tension hugaya hai ...

Anjana came out 20-25 minutes later ...and maan walked up to her hurriedly but she closed the door ...

Maasi how is she ..??

Maan relax ...I've asked her to sleep for a while ...worned out and Low BP ...diet issue ofcourse subha se theek se khaya nahi huga and all this ..she'll be fine in an hour or so ..

U sure we don't need to get a proper check up done...

Anjana rolled her eyes at his over-protectiveness

Aniee told me she is claustrophobic ..

Yes she is highly ...buhat darti hai andhere se aur enclosed iss tarha ...buhat drr gayi thii 

Then its very normal plus wahan washroom m oxygen level waise bhi kam huga ... abhi sogayi hai when she'll wake up she'll be perfectly fine nothing a pain killer and a good 8 hours sleep can't cure ... chalo abhi tum bhi chalo let her take rest ...and relax

She walked down the corridor while maan went inside ...looking at her sleeping form lying there ..he stood at the edge of the bed looking at her a suddenly the vision of her lying on the cold washroom tiles unconscious flashed in front of his eyes and he shivered  ...walking upto her side he sat cressing her head ..making sure she was ok and felt her still jerking with fear in her sleep ...he held her hand that was not bandaged and she cluthed his tight still scared ...sweating ...he couldn't even imagine how scared she must be in that washroom ...

His phone buzzed and took it out of his pant pocket with a bit of a struggle and as now freeing his hand from geets' would have meant waking her up so soon ...he managed to check it was veer calling him and disconnected the call ...slowly taking his hand away he stood up placing a feather light kiss on her forehead and walked away from the room 

unaware that his absence had indeed broken her slumber and since he didn't closed the door properly seeing veer and rohan standing there tensed geet could hear all they discussed next ..

Bhai geet kaisi hai ..

Better hai BP low hai tu she is asleep but tum dono ko kya hua itne pareshaan kyun ho ..?

Bhai woh .. the staff that went to check the power room ...they told us that it wasn't a power cut issue somebody had taken off the fuse and switched off the main switch ...

WHAT ..

Koi kyun karega ...

Pata nahi bhai ...but I thought aapko abhi batana zarori hai ...

Maan nodded and stood there thinking ...

Koi jaan k power off kyun karega ...kya faida 

Tum logoon ne gift rooms check karwaye

Security se house sweep abhi finish kiya hai bhai saare rooms locked hai jaisa hum ne kiye thay before each one of us came down koi unusual moment nahi huyi during this power cut ..CCTV ne bhi verify kiya h ...

Alright guys relax ill look into this ...tum log tension mat lo and I hope iske baare m sirf hum 3 jaante hain

Ofcourse bhai

Great then lets go ..

**^** 

They left while geet lay there wondering the same why would somebody do such a thing when KM is known for its security it wouldn't get maan even until tomorrow to get the CCTV footage of the second the person did this ...there were cameras everywhere in here ...and special security for functions like this ...then how and why ...she couldn't sleep anymore ..her head was already buzzing with lack of oxygen and now this information she needed to be around the family assured that they all were fine ...but if she went so soon they will all be angry so she made way towards the washroom ...only to see the chaos ...everything was on the floor the once clean shinning tiles were now stained by her bood and her sandals in a corner where she has gotten them off of her feet ...the lock was broken so didn't even cared to close the door in all honesty she was still scared she would again get stuck in here ...so she carefully stepping towards the sink she stood in front of the mirror saw her face ...this evening she was in a sleek no make up look and now post this incident she looked flustered ...deciding to get rid of this fakeness she washed her face and got rid of the makeup seeing the cotton and lotion there ...10 minutes later she splashed water on her now cleared face without any traces of a foundation or even a koal ...and decided she was good to go outside ..her focus now was into the right place ...and she had stood on her own without stumbling for a good amount of time so took her sandals in her hand and walked outside ..

*^^*

While everyone was back to normal maan was constantly on call with his security team trying to figure out what just happened his nerves on hypertension...

I need to know how it happened.. you get me ...

Sir we are already checking the recording of the night .. I am sure we'll get to know who that person is ..

**^^**

Geet was walking slowly with a heavy head when she noticed someone in the corner by the huge vase placed there ...

Who is that ...??

The girl turned with a shocked expression only to give geet an equal level of shock not just with the fuse that slipped from her hand but also the fact that it was her ...Reeta !!

Aap ..??

Reeta looked at her in horror while geet kept glancing at the fuse and at her face trying to believe that it was her who did this but she couldn't understand why ..??

Kyun kia ...?? Why did u do that ...

Reeta was gobsmacked she literally couldn't speak her mind only thinking of one question if geet exposed her they all would believe her ...she was so scared and then realizing she has already done the worst and maan hates her what more could be done ...she was so agitated with geet constantly repeating the same question why did she do that ...that it made her snap ..

YES I DID IT ..mene power switch off kiya ...tumhain washroom m lock bhi mene hi kiya ...I did it ..jao bata do sabko ...prove that you are the angel and I am the witch ...happy ...khush ho abb

Geet was so confused seeing the lady acting so weird ...hysterical and then suddenly angry realizing she was locked in there because of her ..she was so scared and almost about to die ...

Par kyun ...reeta I've always tolerated all your anger your taunts everything but now u have crossed your line ...aaj tu aap bata hi dejeye k mujh se problem kiya hai aapko ...why do you hate me so much ...kyun ??

Yes I hate you ...I hate you so much geet ...you wanna know why ...Kyun ke jab se tum aayi ho sab badal gaya ...I tried for years to get a second of maan's attention but failed everytime every day ...par tum par s nazar nahi hat'ti uski ...why what is it that you have I don't ...I love him ...with all my heart but maan ko tumhaare aage koi nazar hi nahi aata ...

Reeta was almost in tears frustrated at her failures and geet kept listening to her with a confused mind not wanting to believe any of her words ...

Aisa nahi hai ..

Aisa hi hai ...tum saamne ho tab bhi aur na ho tab bhi ..maan ko sirf tumhara khayal hota hai ...aaj bhi ...poori party mien I chased him time and time again ..i tried to have a talk with him but ya tu woh kaam b busy tha ya ..ya tumhain dekhne m ..

Aap ...aapko galat fehmi huyi hai aisa ..//

Oh please don't act as if tumhain pata nahi hai ...infact tumhain tu buhat Khushi huti hugi na ...business tycoon ...most eligible bachelor ...tumhaare peeche pagal hai ...

Reeta mere maan sir ke baare mien yeh sab bolne ka aapko koi haq nahi hai ..iss family ke baaq members se mera rishta alag hai but wohh ...wohh mere boss hain aur mien unki employee ...alright so just stop ...

Kyun bora lag raha hai ...tab jab tumhain defend kar raha tha tab tu kuch nahi kaha tum ne ...agar sirf uski employee ho tu kyun maan tumhain humesha protect karta hai ..why can't he let it be ..mien uski cousin hoon but because of you uss ne mujhe sunaya ..he bloody insulted me for you ...and what was he even doing there ..bolo ..?? kya karne aaya tha batao mujhe ..

Reeta stood there shadowing her almost indimidating her while geet looked down reeta's logics making her stop and think but her mind refusing to accept anything she had been there and she wasn't willing to believe anything before maan himself says anything but how would she deny this ...n so reeta continued in a hysteria telling her everything that she had been botteling up for so long ...geet tried to turn away from her but reeta cluthed her hands in a tight grip looking into her eyes spititng venom ...

He was following you ...he always does that ...tum saamne hugi tu tumhaare siwa kisi ko nahi dekhega ...aur nahi hugi tu uski nazrien sirf tumhain dhundengi its as if hum tu exist nahi karte uske liye ...if you are just his employee tu kyun poori dunya se larne ko tyaar hai wohh ...bolo why doesn he always  protects you ..aaj bhi he should have stayed back with his family but he choose you ...mujhe laga tha tumhain lock kar ke I would be able to get at least a bit of his attention sab ke liye dinner serve karwaya ...help ki crew ki but maan didn't even noticed me there ...I was standing behind him to apologize ..to make it up to him but he went running in to save you ...and so yes Ms. Handa I hate you...I hate you for taking away all his attention ...I hate you for being this important for him ...I hate you from the bottom of my heart ...u get me ...I hate you because he loves you ...

Geet looked at her with shock her heart beat rose dangereously high and remembering all those time today when she had looked around she had caught him looking at her but he always looked away as if it didn't matter she was there ..was he pretending ..?? 

Reeta left her with a jerk and she stumbled to gain her balance with the support of the pillar while she left from there muttering in a broken voice and with tears in her eyes ...stading in front of her while geet looked at her ...

I hate you geet ...I hate because he loves you 

Her words kept echoing in her mind ...she shivered with the impact of her last words an unknown turmoil ...suddenly the air felt a bit more heavier than bearable and her heart beat didn't seem to come back to normal ...it was as if she hit by a heavy storm of wind and now it was the deadly quite after that storm ...drainig her ... nothing made sense ...she couldn't stop the memories flashing in front of her eyes ...she cluthed the pillar and closed her eyes to stop those flashes but she could only see him .. worst of it all now she could also feel him ... his hot breaths fanning her bare neck ...those strong arms holding her around her waist ...that moment in prem's room ...his scent ...his deep brown eyes ...those emotions she had been trying to decipher since this evening ...and then reeta's words 

"He loves you 

**^^**

so i hope you enjoyed the whole function .. please please please do post your reviews ...

luv ya
sobia
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great part. Geet was attacked in washroom.  She was having hard time to take breath. She was recalling all beautiful moment before closing her eyes. But thankfully Maan arrived there and saved her. Paris, veer figured it out that it can't be accidental that khirana's mansion's all lights went off suddenly. Rita is sick. She has no regret of her doing. But one thing she did right to make Geet realize that maan has also feeling for her. Waiting for next dear 
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
missed last part
Caught up with both
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Geet was like a breathe in khurana house
Reeta tried to suppress geet
N her words were venomous
Maan told her geet is part of his fam