Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Great part.  Finally Maan stopped that Reeta. She was really getting my on my nerves. She was continuely insulting Geet. Finally Maan told her how much geet is important for them. Finally Geet is realizing that she is not mere a empolyee but a important part of maan.anjana told Geet how much he was broken when he lost his parents. Geet was crying seeing Maan as she could feel what Maan has been hiding for a long. Precap is shocking. Waiting for next dear 
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally that reeta pita ka moh to band Howa
Ops Dil k batein zuban par agye hai ahista ahista maan babu
precap scary
Awesome. Update
gadsw thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi thanks for wonderful update 
Fantastic emotional update explains Maans behavior 
Just love how maan defend Geet against reeta 
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dekhte hai abb geet kya karti hai...kya maan kabhi geet ko apne dil ki baat bata payega...

lovely update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
ja1970 thumbnail
It was a emotional update Geet Maan and his Maasi. 
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Though I forget complitely previous story but still I enjoy this episode, in short maan become heartless after death of his parents, he don't show his emoremot to anyone but after too much of scolding of terra on Geet maan couldn't tolerate geet's insults and scold Rita and told her feet is part of this family and if she will say anythingg against Geet he will be very angry .
And his feeling for Geet has open up, Geet understand this and become gapha, his Masi like Geet and she indirectly advice maan to express his emotions other wise it may Will be too late, precap is very scarry, update soon 

poojagupta123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
beautiful update
waiting for next part
please update soon
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Amazing it's look like I'm seeing it on t.v.
 It's all about on Maan and Geet realize how much he care fr hr and hiding his emotions fr hr
Reeta  deserves that insult Maan really showed hr place and threatened hr  fr next time too
but in all this he realize he have shows his self to Geet
Maan avoid talking his massi anjana bz she can read him
Geet get to know his secret how he hide his emotions in his anger and Geet recalls all past incidents and she realized how much he care fr hr and now he will b open book fr hr like his massi 
Precap  scary if is Geet then Maan would again go to is shell 
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fabulous part. Maan did let his guard slip and gave a glimpse of his heart but still fighting to express his love. The way he made Reeta shut up was all about his love for Geet and I guess geet also sensed that. Anjana's scene with both Maan and Geet was emotional showcasing her care for Maan and helplessness in not able to reach him. Precap is interesting .waiting for next to see how Maan reacts on seeing Geet like that.
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely update! superbly written! 

This Reeta!! ðŸ˜¡ glad Maan dealt with her! Maan loves Geet so much! glad Anjana told Geet about Maan. 

intriguing precap!