Neha Maheshwri,TNN | Jan 5, 2015, 12.00AM IST
  • Whatsapp
  • Facebook
  • Google Plus
  • Twitter
  • Email
  • Linkedin
Text resize:AAA
The first season had to be wrapped up before schedule as its principal actors fell ill, one after the other. And now, the second season will also end soon, inspite of the initial plan to extend it for some months. Reason: Male lead Karan Kundra's unavailability to shoot the show, as he has allotted his dates to another show and a Bollywood project. 

ALSO READ: Fanaah : Karan Kundra hurt on set 

Says Karan, "Fanaah was originally a finite series, but there was a brief break when the actress fell ill, it then returned as season two. My contract for the show ended on December 16, but I still continued working as it had got an extension. However, now that the makers intend to extend it even more, I don't think I will be able to accommodate their requirements as I am leaving to shoot for Roadies by January end. Besides, I will need at least three months away from the fiction genre to promote my movie. Given my prior commitments, I had to decline the offer and step back as I don't want the quality of the show to suffer." 

Vikas Gupta, the programming head of the channel, remained unavailable for comment. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SuPeRNaTuRaLs- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
what was the TRP of Fanaah last week anyone knows?
Karan is leaving for sure
miyova thumbnail
I dont think the makers will replace the Vivaan character..It would be good still if they get going with Jo who is inducted by vivaan in the show..Definetely we would miss him.But the show would resemble 2nd part of twilight saga New Moon without the male partner of the female lead.The miseries of Avni patel missing her love of generations Vivaan can be part of the show and eventualy she can be paired up with Jo or remain single as well.. 😊
But If vivaan leaves the Head Doctor needs to be appointed for sure..
😉 Edited by miyova - 9 years ago
ShrePreet18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ye toh hona hi tha...he was not even sure about doing season 2
Inactive thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlAzInG_FiRe

what was the TRP of Fanaahlast week anyone knows?
<div></div>Karan is leaving for sure

sari trp to starplus n zeetv le jate h... show sirf star zee ka krna chahiye..trp name fame award sb.milta h...