KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Congrats for new story
fabulous concept 
Waiting for next
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow very interesting concept..my maaneet ki yummy favour..i love te banner dear
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely superb rocking start..opps my maan helped his geet, he got trapped with his destinty, he he wat to do maan babu wat ever u try u can go away from ur sherni, for all ur births u have tied with her..te way geet ki tantrums for saving her making him annoy was lovely cute..opps they thought geet running away with my maan, bechari my scarp goat maan  babu and shers handas..i love te update so much yar
Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
nice concept interesting continue soon
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

PART - 2

Both the culprit are in front of Daarji. Head of the family.  All are standing like a statue in wait of his decision. The old man with a heavy built staring them furiously.

"Daarji pehle tussi meri gal suno." She opened her mouth and approached him. She demand him to listen her first.

"Chup kar nalayak. In sabke laad pyaar ne tujhe bigad diya hai." He shout angrily and all turn silent.

"Daarji main kya keh raha tha Geet ko mat daanto ye to bachhi hai. Galti to sari is munde ki hai.", Brij came forward and defend his baby sister and put all blame on boy stand next to her.

"Ha daarji Geet to bachhi hai abhi." Her one more brother Teji came in her defense.

Brij and Arjun are Geet's cousions. Her uncle's sons. Teji and Lucky are her own brothers elder to her. She is the most youngest among her sibblings and apple of the house mates. No one scold her. Not a single person. Even Daarji her grand father showing fake anger and she aware about this. Her all brothers stood for her and framed the boy as a main accuse.

Daarji glare again. "Kyu bhagi thi iske sath? Kon hai ye?" He asked furiously. 

"Mujhe nahi pata Daarji ye kon hai." She replied briefly.

"Tujhe nahi pata to kisko pata hai firr?"

"Daarji tussi mainu kyu daant rae ho? Veerji nu puchho. Wo leke aaye hai isko. Or main kyu bhagi thi aap b jante ho." Geet stare straight in Daarji's eyes. She was confident and had no fear at all.

"Ha hume b yahi laga tha. Par tere veerji ne isko pakda hai tere aath me. Ab bol", he not believing in her words.

"Daarji ye isko bacha rahi hai. Par aap isko maaf mat karna. Ye humari kudi ko bhaga k le ja raha the." Arjun again defend Geet.

"Chup karo sab k sab. Ye sari galti mohinder or Rano ki hai. Unhone is ghar ki prampara thodi tabi ye namoona humare ghar aa gaya." Daarji glare his second son Mohinder, proud father of Geet.

Maan was hell confused and scared too. He was framed in wrong deed. He won't even know the name of girl and here all set to punish him.

"Main namoona nahi hu." Both Geet and Maan sais together.

She turned to him. "Tum na chup raho. Yaha meri baat ho rahi hai." She rolled her eyes and told him not to interfere in their matter.

Daarji turned to him. "Naam kya hai tumhara? "

Maan scanned all around. "Tumi se puchh raha hu. Naam kya hai tumhara?" Daarji asked again seeing him silent.

"Maan s...  sir my name is Maan." He was suspecious for his safety. 

"Sirf Maan aage pichhe kuchh nahi."he asked and Maan stayed silent. "Hmm ab btao kaha leke ja rae the humari bachhi ko?"

Maan turned more confuse. "Bachhi konsi bachhi? Main kisi bachhi ko nahi le ja raha tha."

"To tu Geet ko nahi leke ja raha tha?" He asked strongly. 

"Kon Geet?" He asked innocently.

"Daarji jhooth bol raha hai." Brij roared. "Oye tu humari bachhi ko leke nahi ja raha tha."

"Excuse me I think koi misunderstanding hui hai. Main apki kya kisi ki b bachhi ko leke nahi ja raha tha. Meri to yaha kisi ko janta b nahi hu." Maan defends himself in a strong and loud voice to which all 4 brothers of her raised shining swords and Maan's voice turned down instantly. 

"To firr tu Geet k sath Kyu tha?" Daarji asked rudely. 

Maan was so confused so Geet clear his doubt. "Mera naam hai Geet. I am Geet Handa. Ye sab mere bare me puchh rae hai."

"Tu chup ho samjhi." Rano came and pushed her back dont wana gave daarji one more reason to scold them.

"Ye... ye Geet hai." Maan asked to confirm.

"Ha humari bachhi. Kyu tume koi shak hai?" Brij' s father came forward and confirmed. 

"Hello ye bachhi hai. Kis angle se. Itni badi ladki ko aap log bachhi bachhi bol k kitna confusion create kar rae hai." Maan annoyed but no one cares here.

All glared him dreadfully and he shut his mouth. Daarji was about to asked but his phone rang and his enquiry session stopped. He ans the call and turned tense.

"Kya hua Daarji?" Arjun asked.

"Kuchh nahi puttar. Hume patiyala jana hoga wo b abhi." He declared.

"Sab theek to hai na?" Mohinder asked.

"Abhi samjhane ka samye nahi hai. Chalne ki tayari karo. Mohinder or Arjun mere sath jayenge." He declared. 

"Changa Daarji." Arjun said briskly and moved to pack his belongings.

"O Daarji pehle is mundr ka karna hai wo to btao." Lucky reminds him about Maan.

"Puttar abhi nahi. Iska faisla main ake karunga." He declared anf start moved.

"Maan kaha fas gaya tu beta. Puri ki puri family hi pagal hai." Maan talked to himself.

All arrangements are done. All take blessings from Daarji. "Brij puttar dhyan rakhio apni behan ka b or ia munde ka b. Kahi bhag nahi jaye firr se. Par hath nahi uthana or na hi laat. Samjha?" Daarji instructs Brij before leaving and he nodded like a good student. "Jab main aau ye one piece me hi hona chahiye." He said and leave. 

But his last words before leaving threatening Maan dreadfully. He was now worried for sake of his life. Here no one is ready to hear him but ready to chopped him in pieces.
drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Congozz on starting new story 
drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 1

Nice start ... 

DDLJ types Hmmm 😉

so Maan is trapped for nothing in this matter ... 😆

thanks for tag sweets ...