Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -SAMAN-

Correct πŸ‘πŸΌ
Squillu fends for herself in any situation and what's more? Looks prettier. Withal i too like her in Rahasya dweep... 

Yep. Fends for herself and does everything for her teammates. πŸ˜ƒ

The Rahasya Dweep look was nice but IMO she was a bit thin back then. Now it's just right. πŸ˜Š

Jackles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DemonStar

Ya... their tactics are impossible to predict.  Still, hoping for the best. Surely never expected to salvage something out of Saturday's train wreck but her role was really so good, apart from the trio's. Liked the evacuation scene so much just for her. πŸ˜Š

I hated the denouement part. But trio and Mam were nonparallel. They excelled their roles so well that shadowed the holes πŸ˜³
Loved the way she got handle of the entire scene πŸ‘
Jackles thumbnail

Yep. Fends for herself and does everything for her teammates. πŸ˜ƒ

The Rahasya Dweep look was nice but IMO she was a bit thin back then. Now it's just right. πŸ˜Š

Spot on. She is our knight in shining armor. Need i say more then CID ki kidnapping or Diamond Robbery πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

Yes she was bit thin. But i adore her body language esp dialogue delivery in that epi😊 
DemonStar thumbnail

I hated the denouement part. But trio and Mam were nonparallel. They excelled their roles so well that shadowed the holes πŸ˜³

Loved the way she got handle of the entire scene πŸ‘

Honestly, didn't even pay attention to the story and the ending was just πŸ₯±. Truly, they were the saving grace of the episode. I must say I like that new black shirt of hers a lot. πŸ˜ƒ And this expression when ACP sir returns is too cute.

DemonStar thumbnail

Spot on. She is our knight in shining armor. Need i say more then CID ki kidnapping or Diamond Robbery πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

Yes she was bit thin. But i adore her body language esp dialogue delivery in that epi😊 

Our knight in shining armour and still as humble and down to earth as always. πŸ˜Š

Yes I think she had great roles in that entire series, except the last part. The third one was surely the highlight... that dialogue I included in my VM is the best.

Jackles thumbnail

Honestly, didn't even pay attention to the story and the ending was just πŸ₯±. Truly, they were the saving grace of the episode. I must say I like that new black shirt of hers a lot. πŸ˜ƒ And this expression when ACP sir returns is too cute.

I earlier on knew he was an Imposter. Even so i am unable to stomach these sorta Stocking Mask episodes πŸ₯±
Trio were amazing as always πŸ‘. Mam's smile brought the epi off_Making best of otherwise bad episode πŸ˜ƒ
Jackles thumbnail

Our knight in shining armour and still as humble and down to earth as always. πŸ˜Š

Yes I think she had great roles in that entire series, except the last part. The third one was surely the highlight... that dialogue I included in my VM is the best.

And we call her his sister for a good reason πŸ˜‰  

"Cid officers khatroon se bhagtey nhe un ka saamna kerte hain"_This limns all πŸ˜Š
Edited by -SAMAN- - 9 years ago
MysticVibe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello everyone..
today is friday.. Hoping for a prominant role for our dear di...
Jackles thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Parii...

Hello everyone..
today is friday.. Hoping for a prominant role for our dear di...

Glad to see back of last week's crap (Though some factors made it endurable) 
Pinned hopes on no-nonsense episode 😳 
Edited by -SAMAN- - 9 years ago
dhruti11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on new ATπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
i like the title😊