Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Thanks a lot Anu. 😃

Saman - Forensic lab hai ki dyes ki factory, sochna padta hai. 😆 I just hope she's given a proper role, whatever it is. I really wish to see something like her solo prominence in Ichcha Purti Haveli again.

Jackles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Must say_Inscrutable expression 👏

Jackles thumbnail

Originally posted by: DemonStar

Thanks a lot Anu. 😃

Saman - Forensic lab hai ki dyes ki factory, sochna padta hai. 😆 I just hope she's given a proper role, whatever it is. I really wish to see something like her solo prominence in Ichcha Purti Haveli again.

And sci fi is adding irons in fire 😆. Now realized that i ain't got a grain of sense 🤣

Fingers crossed! Don't know what's in store for us 😕😳  
Edited by -SAMAN- - 9 years ago
DemonStar thumbnail

It doesn't get more cop-ish than that. 👏 👏

I was told the episode was recently airing on the re-runs. It featured some of the best caps of Didi. Especially that gun pic from this same scene is my favourite. 😃

DemonStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SAMAN-

And sci fi is adding irons in fire 😆. Now realized that i ain't got a grain of sense 🤣

Fingers crossed! Don't know what's in store for us 😕😳  

Only thing I liked is when they gave her those big protective glasses in the lab. 😛

Whatever is in store, we may breathe easy as long as its no more than a mundane murder story. 😆 Of course there are plenty of absurdities they get even into those. I pray Didi is spared from all that.

Jackles thumbnail

It doesn't get more cop-ish than that. 👏 👏

I was told the episode was recently airing on the re-runs. It featured some of the best caps of Didi. Especially that gun pic from this same scene is my favourite. 😃

Seriously! 

Yea! I love these two caps. I tell you! She is the most engaging flatfoot i have ever seen in my entire life 😉
DemonStar thumbnail

Hehe. Truly if I had to set a benchmark for her most perfect look, it has to be this. Especially Diamond Robbery. 😃

Jackles thumbnail

Only thing I liked is when they gave her those big protective glasses in the lab. 😛

Whatever is in store, we may breathe easy as long as its no more than a mundane murder story. 😆 Of course there are plenty of absurdities they get even into those. I pray Didi is spared from all that.

All i have to say is DIVINE 

Well in that case lets order our Asthma pumps. Because FW's tactics are regular as clock 🥱😆
Oh God! Keep her from all that. Ameen! 
Jackles thumbnail

Hehe. Truly if I had to set a benchmark for her most perfect look, it has to be this. Especially Diamond Robbery. 😃

Correct 👍🏼
Squillu fends for herself in any situation and what's more? Looks prettier. Withal i too like her in Rahasya dweep... 
DemonStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SAMAN-

All i have to say is DIVINE 

Well in that case lets order our Asthma pumps. Because FW's tactics are regular as clock 🥱😆
Oh God! Keep her from all that. Ameen! 

Ya... their tactics are impossible to predict.  Still, hoping for the best. Surely never expected to salvage something out of Saturday's train wreck but her role was really so good, apart from the trio's. Liked the evacuation scene so much just for her. 😊