Rahul mahajan will eat up all footage of ali pritam and party.

roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This guy is natural , he need not to act to look funny , this guy has something in him.
No matter how silly he look he is fun to watch.  Cant wait to see rahul mahajan . His USP his legs and his LaughπŸ˜†

Ali , Pritam ki to laglee Bawa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah he is very phunny man season 2 mein ek toh iski hassi aur dusri iski comedy phamous thi 🀣
yeh le udega inki phootage 🀣
Annie- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know bout entertainment. But the way he acts, looks like a dumbo (not in the sense of knowledge). And i'm not looking forward to his so called 'entertainment' o wateva!
moshij thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roy

This guy is natural , he need not to act to look funny , this guy has something in him.

No matter how silly he look he is fun to watch.  Cant wait to see rahul mahajan . His USP his legs and his LaughπŸ˜†

Ali , Pritam ki to laglee Bawa

hae hae hae πŸ˜†

He will take ali under his wing and make good use of him. Yeh game karega show mein dekh lena πŸ˜ƒ
roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Ann_

I don't know bout entertainment. But the way he acts, looks like a dumbo (not in the sense of knowledge). And i'm not looking forward to his so called 'entertainment' o wateva!

This guy is very sharp even if he acts stupid , he indeed is one to look out for , he was a clean winner season 8 even though he looked kiddish or stupid he is very witty