Posted: 8 years ago
lovely update.
thanks for pm.
continue soon.
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Part 1
really interesting start so RaYa were meet 37 yes ago of I will say Ram saw n had live first side 37 years ago aww too cute story now moving for next to read.. loved all the hit & miss meetings roo good...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 2
OMG u gave me shock when j read Rajjo is her BF but happy everything got clear in same part so sad also lived Ram the way he loved her chupke chupke lol... awesome too god I really very enjoyed each thing of it now moving for next...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 3
awesome too good enjoyed it a lot but what the hell Priya is up too what happen to her now.. in park everything was so good they were so happy then what happen suddenly that Priya went away like this... moving for next to know. ..
leena04 thumbnail

Part 4
crap man Rajat here also he is so bad bug loved the way RaYa met awesome... so Priya made herself away from Ram due to Rajat is wacko for sure hope Ram reach to them soon moving for next to read...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 5
OMG so many things happen with Priya in just one update this Rajat so evil god will punish him in hell... poor RaYa had to suffers such just due to him... Hope Ram find Priya soon & punish this animal with good punishment... moving for next to read...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 6
awesome di now finally Ram & her family everyone knows the truth Priya was all in nice t now just wanting to move on to next to find do Priya is safe or not & how will Ram reach to her ...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 7
OMG Rajat us jerk finally his chapter was closed now ut whay he did with Priya I m sure he should be due at that moment only pure devil... hope Priya us gone n Ram succeed to save her moving for next to read. ...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 8
so finally R made Riya go marry him off.. but Priya had said a lot to break Ram's trust & love but his love stood like rock front of all problem to hold her back too good awesome u just loved the way u taking the story... this is showing rough side of RaYa's love too good finally RaYa married n Priya is trying to get out from her nightmare hope Ram's bring her out soon... I even loved the whole marige sequence too god moving for next now...