2nd January-Written Update-Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Rehaan tells Ahil not to call cops coz Sanam is innocent and she has done nothing. Ahil is taken aback. He asks what is Rehhan saying and if he is defending Sanam despite all that happened. Rehaan says. .this was an accident. Ahil says accident happens once, not thrice. Ahil rues if only i listened to Tanveer earlier. Rehaan says agree with you  but its possible that Tanveers reaction is coz of fear in her heart after the fall. Tanveer asks Rehaan if he is nuts that she is imagining all this. She asks Ahil and Ahil says he believes Tanveer. Rehaan asks do you have proof against Sanam. Ahil is quiet. Rehaan says i have proof to prove that Sanam is innocent, the milk carton ..the label says the milk is of expired date. Ahil is stunned. Tanveer is confused. She says Sanam gave me that milk. Rehaan agrees and says. ..but she din bring that milk in the house. U know well that Azhars dad buys household stuff and to save the money he gets old stuff. If u wanna punish anyone, punish Azhars dad, Sanam is innocent. Tanveer says .. Ahil you gotta trust me, Sanam has done all this, she is too shrewd. Rehaan says.. Sanam cant wish anything bad for anyone, Ahils heart knows that well. Rehaan says.. if anyone has been wronged, its Sanam. Ahil is confused. Tanveer asks Ahil why so quiet. Tanveer rues how Ahil can think that the woman who is ready to give her life for him will come between his true love. I love you for real. Ahil says.. i know, you can never hurt me. He looks at Rehaan and says.. what he said is right. Rehaan smiles. Ahil says possibly Sanam is not responsible. He tells Tanveer that till they get any proof against Sanam, they cant give her to cops. Tanveer keeps calling after Ahil who walks off. 

Haya decks up in saree and Faiz comes and backhugs her. He asks all ready. She asks Faiz what he is wearing. She gives him a surprise, a black suit. He says its awesome. Haya says want u to wear this. Haya says.. tonight, true love will win. She asks Faiz to change and he goes. 

Tanveer fumes on Rehaan and asks why did u do this, u ruined my game. Rehaan says peoples lives are games for u..  its Allahs right to handle peoples live. Tanveer says till i ruin Ahils life, how will u live in prosperity. Rehaan says.. i dun want a fortune built on other peoples misery and pain. Told u so many times, why dun u give up. Seek forgiveness for ur sins. Tanveer laughs and says.. those who make mistakes seek forgiveness and i havent done anything. Tanveer says if a woman wants happiness for her child, its not wrong. Remember this. Rehaan says.. . Allah punishes all for their sins, one day when u get punished u will be left in despair, i will pray that Allah has mercy on u. Rehaan walks off. Tanveer says..today i am bad to you but one day u will understand.

Part 2

Faiz says that today moon, stars, entire universe will be a witness to mine and Haya's true love. Today when the world will bid good bye to a year gone by, i will start the journey of my true love with Haya. Haya comes and stands next to him. Faiz says i tried to bring stars for you, like it. Haya says yes. Faiz asks and me. Haya says there cant be anyone better than you. Come lets celebrate.

Tanveer fumes and throws things around. She rues that .. when a person faces bad time, all things turn bad. Even gold turns to lead. All my tricks are falling flat. Azhars dad asks what will u do now. Tanveer grabs his shirt and says.. what ..do u think i will concede defeat.. well i never will. I am sure that someone is helping Sanam, someone smart and shrewd. The lizard who used to jump on our voice is sitting like a snake in front of us. Who can it be. We need to find out. Azhars mom says will do all to find that out. Tanveer says there is only one thing that can support us, i know what that is.

Haya pours drink for Faiz. BG - Aa zara kareeb se. She mixes sleeping meds in it. Offers the drink to Faiz. Both drink. Haya stops Faiz from drinking on his own and makes him drink with her own hand. Haya twirls around Faiz. She removes Faiz's jacket. He offers her his hand to hold and the duo dance together. Haya feels uncomfy as Faiz pulls her close to himself. She remembers the hotel room moment with Rahat. She is in tears as Faiz tries to get more and more close. She opens his shirt buttons. He looks around for Haya. Haya comes from behind and hugs Faiz. She touches his hand with her lips. He lifts her in his arms. 

Part 3

Haya lies on the bed and Faiz is on top of her. Just as he starts to get close, he passes out. Haya takes a knife and stabs Faiz. Faiz stares at Haya. 

Precap --- Haya sets the bed on fire and runs. Tanveer is smiling and says New Year will fill Sanam's life with all misery. Happy New Year Begum Sahiba. We see some people near operating table taking off their gloves and Tanveer smiling. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. 
Too much of Tanveer, Faiz and Haya ðŸ¤¢ 
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LauraVIP

Thank you for the update.

Too much of Tanveer, Faiz and Haya🤢

i think kv and sj were on leave !
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you
Too much of FaHa
Ab toh Ahil and uska uski ma ke liye pyar bhi too much hai re

I wish they would play this song in the BG for Ahil adn Tannu
"Ma meri ma pyari ma mummma"

What was he saying yesterday Ammi ki seva karna mera farz hai
Beta iss ammi ki seva karke koi meva nahi milkne wala she will snatch the sookhi roti also from your plate

Kindly start singing Biwi no 1 meri biwi no 1
Jalkaur thumbnail
So did Tanveer change her look to look like someone? or did she get her eye surgery done to see again but pretend she is still blind? Any ideas?
Surish thumbnail
Thanks Armu4ever for Qubool Hai January 2nd 2015 written update!
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
taahir004 thumbnail