Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveSaathiya

I know,that is so rude ! Poor Lovey!😭

Yes it sounds harsh but poor Devoleena she's always blamed. There was an article a few months back which mentioned Devoleena not bonding well with meera and media asking a question which indirectly said it's devoleena problem but it wasnt and Devoleena ended up answering in a certain way which made her sound cruel. Also, meera and Devoleena were getting along well as there was a group selfie just 2 days after article got published.

Yes I know am going on and on but even at ITA awards colors insulted Devoleena by showing gia as Gopi instead. I mean it's been Atleast 2 years dev has been gopi yet people don't accept and continue to bash her as if it was her fault.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: touch_of_pink

Well, its of no concern to the viewers what their personal equations are.

Respect Vishal and Lovey for not discussing the issue. And Devoleena has every right to express her views.

However, if your are going to give statements like 'that person doesn't exist for me', you end up giving the media an oppurtunity to present you in a certain way which is not true.

Just my view.

Yes, there will be some differences among the workers here and there but as long as the matter is resolved there are no issues but Lovey is very much reserved and dosen't get well along with anyone.
Surish thumbnail
Thanks Sanw for the rift between female leads article!
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Happens. One can't get along with everyone.
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

The authenticity and reliability of these "reliable sources " can not be relied upon unless there is a direct source to it .

The rumors of rifts between co actors leads to the personal life discussion of actors and speculations based on it, which are  not allowed in the forum. 

Topic Closed

SNS Dev Team