Frequent Posters

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
YEAH! And however epic Damon tries to make those scenes, Elena spoils it -.-
AyRa_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys someone please suggest some good show to watch. I watch TVD,TO,Arrow, the flash, GOT, teen wolf, PLL already.
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NitaMikealson

You can't stop yourself from liking Lee min ho if you watched boys over flowers. Almas is still waiting for his next drama having caught up with all of his other dramas.

And i have watched all of his dramas till date like clockwork except the last one.

Yeah! Lee Min Ho is awesome. Love his all shows.
And by his last show...did you mean THE HEIRS?? If you haven't watched this show you gotta watch this one. It's my second favourite..after BOF.

Almas, do tell me when his other show comes. ðŸ˜‰ I am waiting for his new show too. ðŸ˜›
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aliya,  i watched all of Lee min ho dramas but still his character in boys over flowers is my all time favourite. You just can't beat your first k drama no matter how hard you tried.

We all met due to our love for tvd but it always a pleasure to find more similarities and likes as we get to know each other as time progress. 

Exactly. Gu Jun Pyo was his best portrayal. But I love Kim Tan too from THE HEIRS. He is a fantastic actor. 

Yeah, we all met through TVD...now it seems we have a lot in common. It's good to know we share so many similarities with the shows. ðŸ˜ƒ
pontiacbandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: AyRa_Rocks

Guys someone please suggest some good show to watch. I watch TVD,TO,Arrow, the flash, GOT, teen wolf, PLL already.

Revenge, How to get away with Murder, Sleepy Hollow(Though they've murdered the show now)
BlurredLines thumbnail

Yeah! Lee Min Ho is awesome. Love his all shows.
And by his last show...did you mean THE HEIRS?? If you haven't watched this show you gotta watch this one. It's my second favourite..after BOF.

Almas, do tell me when his other show comes. ðŸ˜‰ I am waiting for his new show too. ðŸ˜›

Sorry I don't think I will watch heirs though,  i read the written updates till the finale maybe it was my fault for reading instead of seeing first but I don't think I will see it now that I know the story.

You liked heirs and I felt it was way too similar to boys over flowers that's why I didn't like it.

BlurredLines thumbnail
Aliya have you watched all of Lee min ho shows,  are you watching anything currently in k drama.
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: somergasm.

Revenge, How to get away with Murder, Sleepy Hollow(Though they've murdered the show now)

I agree with viz, i haven't watched sleepy hollow though,. Also white collar and stalker. If you can handle scary zombie stuff then walking dead.

AyRa_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I agree with viz, i haven't watched sleepy hollow though,. Also white collar and stalker. If you can handle scary zombie stuff then walking dead.

Thanks guys!! i like to watch scary shows/movies, but  I have seen the pics of that show and didn't like. I'll try the others:)
BlurredLines thumbnail
it okay maya, i don't know why but I love that show though. Also you can drop stalker from the list I suggested since it has low ratings and might not be renewed. 
The pics might not be compelling enough but the first season is just six episodes and I watched and now I love the show.