Woah! Ty the saviour!
ALL HAILLL!
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
OMG! ENZOLINE FEEELLSSS! <3
hodan1987 thumbnail
Any new info on what's coming? 

I have never been this out of the loop when it comes TVD/DE...must do some research laterπŸ˜†
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations for the new AT guys!!!!! πŸ₯³
-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Delena completes my world <3
pontiacbandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: hodan1987

Any new info on what's coming?

I have never been this out of the loop when it comes TVD/DE...must do some research laterπŸ˜†

Same here Hodan! There's a promo for the next one! Did you see it?!
BlurredLines thumbnail
Congrats on the new AT. 
BlurredLines thumbnail
You know what Aliya finding your post in IF is like finding a needle in a haystack. But to be honest I am glad to see your posts though. It means you still check in time to time. So that's a good thing right. 
I also have stopped being active in Tvd forum like before..

So you also watch k drama. Is Boys over flowers your first one like all of us πŸ˜†
Edited by NitaMikealson - 9 years ago
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NitaMikealson

You know what Aliya finding your post in IF is like finding a needle in a haystack. But to be honest I am glad to see your posts though. It means you still check in time to time. So that's a good thing right. 

I also have stopped being active in Tvd forum like before..

So you also watch k drama. Is Boys over flowers your first one like all of us πŸ˜†

Hahahaha!!! πŸ˜† Coming to IF has become really hard for me these days. But I do check on every posts.

And yes...I watch Korean dramas too. And Boys Over Flowers was my first. And like people say rest is history. πŸ˜† Watch BOF and you can easily take anyone to K-dramas.
Lee Min Ho for me is the best Korean actor. :)
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: TVD-IANcrazy

Hahahaha!!! πŸ˜† Coming to IF has become really hard for me these days. But I do check on every posts.

And yes...I watch Korean dramas too. And Boys Over Flowers was my first. And like people say rest is history. πŸ˜† Watch BOF and you can easily take anyone to K-dramas.
Lee Min Ho for me is the best Korean actor. :)

You can't stop yourself from liking Lee min ho if you watched boys over flowers. Almas is still waiting for his next drama having caught up with all of his other dramas.

And i have watched all of his dramas till date like clockwork except the last one.