Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sageflower7

I thnk it's awful that, after stuffing the Aahil-Sunehri dynamic down our throats, coupled with Sanam's kidnapping, they conveniently sweep it all away in the name of protecting one's sister. 

I'm curious:

If Sanam got her chance to explain everything to Aahil, what would she say? 

would she give him the whole truth? Maybe... Sanam was always about complete honesty all this while... I'd like to think, (just like Sunehri did) Sanam would've given him the absolute truth, and TRUSTED him enough to deal with it like a man (not a child) See, even after discovering Rehan was Tanveer's own son, Sunehri didn't worry that he would expose them to Billi.
  • Sanam, on the other hand, would've trusted Aahil NOT to tell his Ammi, because he avoids telling things that upset his mother. Just like he hid the property papers, and didn't tell her about Sanam's dhaba plot. 
But the premise that Sanam wasn't getting the chance to talk to Aahil is weak... She wasn't shown trying at all. I'd have much rather seen her trying and Aahil arguing, disbelieving, mocking. I think the writers are to blame here. 

If you can have eye locks, you have time to talk, Come. On !

In just a few moments, Rehan dismantled all of Tanveer's hype. Imagine what Sanam's calm explanation would've done?

I think, they are just keeping SaHil from communicating with each other, to keep the drama quotient up, what with Sanam2 lurking in the shadows, scratching her clawed toe. *shudder*

Coming back to the issue... 

Sunehri has to own up to her sojourn in Ibrahim Mansion. Absolutely...
It was her presence that weakened SaHil from Aahil's side. Rather than expecting Sanam to expose her sister, SHE herself should come clean to her Jiju...

She and Rehan should approach him together and spill the beans. 
She can apologize to Aahil directly. Because she fooled Aahil and made him insecure about his wife. It's not Sanam's fault AT ALL.

I suspect it will come somehow. It can't be swept away easily. Because Aahil's reaction now is because of Sunehri. At the Kohinoor event, Aahil was ready to fight everyone for Sanam. Sanam remembers THAT. That's why she doesn't understand why she can't get through to Aahil anymore.

Sunehri didn't even tell Sanam what happened in those days she was impersonating her. The Heirloom Ring, The proposal, The sky lantern , the guilt trips, the outside door romancing, The Faluda poison, The Car Bomb...

I really hope at the very least Rehan will make Sunehri to own up to it. 

If forgiveness was to be awarded according to merit, Aahil deserves it , because he, like Sanam, didn't do ANYTHING. Except react to minimal information given to him. 

Sure, SaHil are facing a great battle caused by Tanveer and Sunehri, but the crux of the matter between them is lack of trust. They can use proof and patch things up, but it will easily break again. Nothing short of an admission and an apology by Sunehri can make Aahil trust Sanam fully again. 

I suspect it is coming.

⭐️ for your post.

Italicised underline, I doubt