Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: MeenuCrazyPanda

u posted it ulta dalingπŸ˜†

I didnt understandπŸ˜†
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Naaz i tried many times but that link you posted from where actions can be downloaded is not working.

Besides is there anyway we can fix the grainy gifs..I hate how gifs start to look grainy. Is there  any solution to increase the limited (256) colors palette ?

Edited by OnepoundChic - 7 years ago
Lianaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Naaz i tried many times but that link you posted from where actions can be downloaded is not working.

OMG hhahaa... I laughed hard πŸ˜†πŸ€£ Deviantart not working.. try some other day... maybe tonight or so. It has to work.πŸ˜†

Besides is there anyway we can fix the grainy gifs..I hate how gifs start to look grainy. Is there  any solution to increase the limited (256) colors palette ?

Nope.. For that one, you can reduce yelow. When you go to Adjustements and then to "Hue/Saturation" and then reduce some yellows... Or use some other PSD's which has low yellow's.

Nope, there is no way to increase the limit of the colors when you save animation.. Photoshop is actually not for creating Animations.πŸ˜† But I wish Adobe would bring a new fresh programm which is only for GIF's.

Jade0001 thumbnail
Thank you very much
I will try this at the weekend
hopefully I get them right
OnepoundChic thumbnail

i still don't know why did you laugh though :P lol but still not working for me πŸ˜† it would be good if you can explain lol
See i am the most active as well as entertaining member of your tutorials gallery πŸ˜†

What is the secret of creating the animations like you do i mean they look so beautiful,so less grainy ,are big sized and timely enough yet so less in size(under 1 MB).From last 4 days what i have been trying comes out so heavy(above 3-4 mbs) ,one even reached 7 MBs even though it was of few seconds only(4 to 5 secs) and ultimately appeared super grainy.
What may be the reason? How on the earth your animations are so less sized,is there any tip or way out ?

@ bold A huge Amen to that.

Edited by OnepoundChic - 7 years ago
Lianaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

i still don't know why did you laugh though :P lol but still not working for me πŸ˜† it would be good if you can explain lol

I don't know. The site maybe down.πŸ˜†

See i am the most active as well as entertaining member of your tutorials gallery πŸ˜†

I see. πŸ˜†

What is the secret of creating the animations like you do i mean they look so beautiful,so less grainy ,are big sized and timely enough yet so less in size(under 1 MB).From last 4 days what i have been trying comes out so heavy(above 3-4 mbs) ,one even reached 7 MBs even though it was of few seconds only(4 to 5 secs) and ultimately appeared super grainy.
What may be the reason? How on the earth your animations are so less sized,is there any tip or way out ?

Can you please post the GIFs you have done here? It's better if you post the link for each GIF. Two gifs would be enogh.😳

@ bold A huge Amen to that.

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Ok here

http://imgur.com/g9koJqP

http://imgur.com/g9koJqP

And another is in my signature box right now.

Siddhi_ thumbnail
This was so helpful, thank you Naz for going into details. I'll defo try this method once I'm done with my exams
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks for the Tutorial dear...It's really a gr8 help...😳
Someday im gonna try this😊

btw thanks for pm  tooπŸ˜ƒ