Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Ok , so.. All the Gifs were visible when you have pasted it right? Sometimes that happens with me aswell.. But forgot the solution to it. Just tell me exactly what you do after you paste them.

Btw.. the foreground color is red , it should be black (:
Lianaa thumbnail
Oh, I  think I got it where the problem is.

When you add the layer mask, the problem must be visible right? And not when you erase.

Same problem happened with me aswell. I forgot which Layer Mask was correct but I think the left side layer mask was the correct one for using on GIFs.. this one:

Click on that Layer Mask then it must work fine (:

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ..Violetta..

Ok , so.. All the Gifs were visible when you have pasted it right? Sometimes that happens with me aswell.. But forgot the solution to it. Just tell me exactly what you do after you paste them.

Btw.. the foreground color is red , it should be black (:

after pasting them , I usually adjust it dr ,using ctrl + t but ,i merge them only after ,I paste all gifs
Lianaa thumbnail
^^please try that I said above (:
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

^^please try that I said above (:

haan dr will try it and let u know dr
thanks a lot for ur help,thank u so muchπŸ€—
Lianaa thumbnail
You are always welcome dearoo πŸ€—
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Tutorial#11

How to Graphics Simple (Part1-Colored Graphics)

Hello everyone,
I have got soo many Requests about how to do Graphics etc. There are soo many different kind of Graphics, I will start with the simple one. (For beginners!)

This is a detailed Tutorial for very very beginners. People who know how to work with Photoshop can skip some Steps.

I use Photoshop CS5 Extended Version.
You can download it, link given on First Page.

You can do Graphics with every Version of Photoshop, you don't need timeline,
so chillout :)

To make it clear X means Pixels

IF WILL TAKE YOUR 30 Minutes if you have done right.

So, let's start.

I will teach you how to do a Graphic like this one below:

I hope, you could follow me from here. Coz now, we will work with Animations. For that we will duplicate layers and change Gradient Settings.

But before you do that. Have the second layer clicked and click this button:

This button should be clicked everytime if not, then there will be some problems with the Stroke.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Dear..working on the font Tut..have reached till the point i've marked in Pink..but yet again, I'm not able to see that Unify button which you have circled above..πŸ˜•..why? You've mentioned that the Stroke would have an issue if Unify icon isn't clicked..but why isn't that option not showing up for me..only Layers & Lock is being shown..😭..How do i proceed forward?
Edited by luv_sakshi - 7 years ago
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Tutorial#11

How to Graphics Simple (Part1-Colored Graphics)

Here is my Graphic which I did while the Tutorial.

Tell me if it was easy or not. Tell me what I did good by explaining and what I had to explain more.?

See you in next Tutorial.

--- Violetta

Hey Violetta..

With your easy to understand Tuts & guidance in between too, i managed to complete the 1st Tut..posting the trial for you to check..tell me if i've got it right..😳

Thanks a ton for all the help!❀️Can't wait to learn more from you & your other Tuts..😊
Lianaa thumbnail

Hey Dear..working on the font Tut..have reached till the point i've marked in Pink..but yet again, I'm not able to see that Unify button which you have circled above..πŸ˜•..why? You've mentioned that the Stroke would have an issue if Unify icon isn't clicked..but why isn't that option not showing up for me..only Layers & Lock is being shown..😭..How do i proceed forward?
Do yu use Photoshop CS5? Have Animation Frames open.. NOT ANIMATION TIMELINE! When you have the timeline option open, then you can't see that.

Could you please provide me a screenshot?

Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

Hey Violetta..

With your easy to understand Tuts & guidance in between too, i managed to complete the 1st Tut..posting the trial for you to check..tell me if i've got it right..😳

Thanks a ton for all the help!❀️Can't wait to learn more from you & your other Tuts..😊

Thank you soo much dear!πŸ€— I am glad the tuts are helpful.😳 Add white stroke and black drop shadow. Then it will look like this one:

Previous
1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 96
Next