Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Violetta..

Thank you soo much dear!πŸ€— I am glad the tuts are helpful.😳 Add white stroke and black drop shadow. Then it will look like this one:

Do yu use Photoshop CS5? Have Animation Frames open.. NOT ANIMATION TIMELINE! When you have the timeline option open, then you can't see that. 

Could you please provide me a screenshot?

Yes Dear..I now use Photoshop CS5 from the same link you've shared with earlier Tuts😳
I finally managed to get that Unify button to show too Dear..Thank You!πŸ€—It was stated before animations in the Tuts & no matter what, that option wasn't getting highlighted..but after having the Animation frames open like you guided, I managed to see the Unify button too..πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

..So i continue to do this: Keep the animations Frames Open post all the Duplicate Layer works & finally click Unify before i start working on Text Animes to ensure that the stroke stays put. Am i getting it right?πŸ˜•

Yeah..your stroke is being seen pretty clearly!Mine was too..but dunno why this sample here looks like the white stroke hasn't been added!πŸ˜•πŸ˜²..Do you think it could have been due to that Unify option that I wasn't able to manage earlier?It now looks quite different from your sample text Dear..😭😭😭Aww..will try it again, now that the Unify button has been discovered on my PS too..Will get back if i still have issues..

And how do I add the Black Drop shadow?πŸ€”

Also Dear, please guide me on the Font you have used in your Tut..the Bear one..& also how to import them & use them with fonts in PS..😳
Edited by luv_sakshi - 7 years ago
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5

Yes Dear..I now use Photoshop CS5 from the same link you've shared with earlier Tuts😳
I finally managed to get that Unify button to show too Dear..Thank You!πŸ€—It was stated before animations in the Tuts & no matter what, that option wasn't getting highlighted..but after having the Animation frames open like you guided, I managed to see the Unify button too..πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

That's great then!πŸ‘

..So i continue to do this: Keep the animations Frames Open post all the Duplicate Layer works & finally click Unify before i start working on Text Animes to ensure that the stroke stays put. Am i getting it right?πŸ˜•

Stroke and any other things you change on the Text will remain same on animations (:

Yeah..your stroke is being seen pretty clearly!Mine was too..but dunno why this sample here looks like the white stroke hasn't been added!πŸ˜•πŸ˜²..Do you think it could have been due to that Unify option that I wasn't able to manage earlier?It now looks quite different from your sample text Dear..😭😭😭Aww..will try it again, now that the Unify button has been discovered on my PS too..Will get back if i still have issues..

I don't know if you have added stroke or not.. It's not visible on IF because the background is almost white and when you use white color for stroke, then obviously, the stroke won't be visible.

And how do I add the Black Drop shadow?πŸ€”

But I forgot to mention on my Tutorial that you can add Dark Shadow to your Texts. just same way like you add Stroke, on left side you will see many other options to add.. and on top there is *Dark shadow*. Add it. Then you will get the stroke visible.. and it will look like this on IF:

Also Dear, please guide me on the Font you have used in your Tut..the Bear one..& also how to import them & use them with fonts in PS..😳

Go to any Downloading site of Fonts. I mostly download from this page : 1001fonts.

Search for fonts. The cute bear was a font aswell. I forgot the name of the font but you will defo find. I guess it was something like Valentine or so. Search for great and download them. They are free. When you have downloaded go to the folder you have saved it and right click on the font and click to *Install*. You dont have to close and open Phtoshop again, it will be automatically added in fonts. (:

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

That's great then!πŸ‘

All thanks to you for the guidance..πŸ€—

Stroke and any other things you change on the Text will remain same on animations (:

Oh ok..will keep that in mind on the next practice session..

I don't know if you have added stroke or not.. It's not visible on IF because the background is almost white and when you use white color for stroke, then obviously, the stroke won't be visible.

Yes Dear, i did add the stroke as i was keenly following everything exactly as per the Tutorial..quite possible that the white BG on I-F is making my stroke invisible, b'coz i remember seeing the stroke on my final work before saving it..πŸ˜•..may be yours' is still clearly visible due to the shadow effect that you have given..πŸ‘πŸΌ

But I forgot to mention on my Tutorial that you can add Dark Shadow to your Texts. just same way like you add Stroke, on left side you will see many other options to add.. and on top there is *Dark shadow*. Add it. Then you will get the stroke visible.. and it will look like this on IF:

Thank you so much for the lesson on adding Dark Shadows to text here..😳I will try that out too, & in case of any issues i shall get back..though i don't think with such clarity in your guidance, there should be any problem in getting thru'πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

Go to any Downloading site of Fonts. I mostly download from this page : 1001fonts.

Search for fonts. The cute bear was a font aswell. I forgot the name of the font but you will defo find. I guess it was something like Valentine or so. Search for great and download them. They are free. When you have downloaded go to the folder you have saved it and right click on the font and click to *Install*. You dont have to close and open Phtoshop again, it will be automatically added in fonts. (:

Ok..sure, will try out the Font downloading, Installation & usage just the way you have mentioned here..😊Hope to see it all go fine in my next trial/practice..😳Thanks a Ton for teaching the font lessons so clearly as well..πŸ€—..ever so grateful!πŸ˜ƒ

Lianaa thumbnail
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Tutorial#7
-----
How to make the Background look like you want!
Using: Photoshop CS5

1. Step: CREATE YOUR BACKGROUND

Open a new document, create the background like you want.
The inner area must be black and the background white!

Just like this one:

You can use brushes, Textures, Texts and any other things you want. If you want to make a picture as your background, then you should select the parts you want to color black with 'Quick Selection Tool' and color it black.

2. Step: CREATE YOUR SIGNATURE
If you finished the Background document and it looks as you wanted. Then open a new Document. You can use the Background over the Pictures and even GIFs.
Create your Animated or Non-Animated Signature.

4. Step: USE THE BACKGROUND

Put the background over your Signature. Click on the background layer and select 'Lighten'. The black parts should be the Signature you have done.

5. Step: SAVE YOUR DOCUMENT

If you are ok with it, then save it as JPEG or PNG when it's a Non-Animated Signature. But if it's an Animated Signature, then you have to save it 'Save for Web & Devices'. Click to ok and you are done. :)

Hope I could help.😳

this! I had been searching this since a week, finally found it πŸ₯³

can I use that triangle background if it's by you?πŸ˜ƒ

Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: IdioTinTin.

this! I had been searching this since a week, finally found it πŸ₯³

can I use that triangle background if it's by you?πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, you can use it. πŸ˜ƒ
Lianaa thumbnail

thanks, danke πŸ€—

Nicht zu danken😳
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
that's the result πŸ˜ƒ
your backrground is amazing, do keep providing more backgrounds pic like these πŸ˜‰
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you so much for the tutorial. It's written very accurately.
Here is my result!

Lianaa thumbnail

that's the result πŸ˜ƒ

your backrground is amazing, do keep providing more backgrounds pic like these πŸ˜‰

Ahhh... this looks amazinggg😳☺️ hotness personified☺️ I am glad you liked it.😳 I will defoo do more for you.πŸ˜›