Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zuby87 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Loved it nikki, Prashant is so stupid and i'm glad the family is happy...cant wait for the next installment 
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Busi

Beautiful updt Nikki Di. I just love grandpa yash naughtiness. Grandpa yash is making grandma aarti to blush with his naughtiness. At least they are finally married after so many prblm. I hate prashant to the core. If i ever see him i will penalbit him just kidding. The updt was amazing.

Thanks Busi

Yes Grandpa Yash has become all the more Naughty after he married Grandma Aarti 😆

Don't worry Prashant now won't come in their lives as Yash has made sure of it. Prashant won't dare to mess with Yash 😳
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fandu

Nikki worth the wait.  An amazing update.  I think bringing Prashant in this chapter was a great idea asit finalized that phase of Arti and the boys life so they can move on with clean concious.  Very well written.  Thank you for a great update.

Thanks Mandy

I had to bring Prashant to give closure to his character and because of him Ansh agreed to move in with his new family as he realized the new bond with his real father, Yash and his responsibilities as a son towards his parents 😳
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Wonderful part Nikki,👏👏

Loved every bit of it. Good that you brought Prashanth back and made it all clear. It was needed in the story. 
I loved how Ayu, Ansh and Arya handled that situation. 
Prashanth won't change. He's shameless.

Welcoming new members part is so lovely.
I love KaYu scenes too. They both are a real couple. 
I can't wait or their OS nikki.
Palak made them enter together 😆😆

Yash is so naughty .. His naughtiness is increasing whenever he' with Aarthi.😆🤢

Loved the way you showed the connections of names Palak, Kajal and Naina.

Overall wonderful chapter which was worth waiting...

P.S Loved the names Ayu gave for Kajal and her family.😆

Kate after ages I'm replying to your comments 

How are you?

I was scared readers won't like the idea of bringing Prashant but looks like they loved it as it only brought the whole family together.

I also loved the names that Naughty Yash has suggested 😆 and not mention the names Aayu gave to Kajal and their banters 😆

lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tessaloni

loved, loved, loved it Di ❤️

Prashant's entrance was necessary as everyone had noted because it brought true closure for Aarti and her sons. Oh my he does not even know his sons age because even he is not so dumb to think that he can request custody of an adult, or is he? all that conniving and deceiving and abuse must have melted his braincells. 😆 the boys gave him a befitting answer, especially Aayu. Ansh is big brother yes, but he is the only father he ever had. Ansh had forgotten to be a child because he had to pick up the mantle at a young age; change is not easy but finally because of Aayu he saw the good of it. now he can just be a child and live happily with his loved ones. 

my most favorite part was Aarti's response to Prashant. I loved her sarcasm and how she showed him that his abandonment only brought them good; that he actually did them a favor by leaving. he entered like a storm but was only a mere gust of wind which actually purified the newly formed relations and only stabilized them further; said relations ousted him just how he deserved. even Maya saw reason and all others who still had prejudices for this union. 

Yashu really is naughty at 50 😆 poor Aarti will not know what to do with him; soon she too may be corrupted and become just as naughty! that would be an awesome treat to read yes I am requesting Di 😉

Oh my KaYu will be my undoing now hurry up and write that OS! I want more KaYu so my ribs can crack good and well! I just love their banter! should make for a very passionate pairing! I loved how Palak tricked and blackmailed him into entering with Kajal 😆

as for the names suggestion! that was absolutely hilarious! I actually think there are people named Cornea if I'm not mistaken 😆 now mascara and eyebrow will scar the poor kids for life! 🤣

it was wonderful Di and I really appreciated that I got to read it before ❤️ 🤗 

Hey don't you dare say anything against Mr. Intelligent... Prashant 😡. Can't you see that his desire to have his Son Aayu only strengthen the bond of that new family? 😆
Had he not been so Intelligent, that family would have left incomplete. 😭. So Mr. Intelligent. 👏  😆

You are right, Aarti gave him a befitting reply and he deserved it and then some 👏

Ah! You got the title, Naughty At Fifty, it'll come up in the upcoming Epilogue which I'll post soon 😳

Thanks so much Tess.   🤗

lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jodhu

Yipee nikki di after wat is calld eternity u update one of my most favs ss.oh i m still stuck in d car packng romance scene.yashu is too naughty evn at 50s.soon he will turn aarti also to b naughty at Her 50s like him.uff just a warning to to prashant??he shud hav been driven out like a stray dog.dirtying d holy temple.hw easily he just came n askd for aayu as if he s some candy or toy.rascal.awsm nikki di as alwz.post next part very very soon.i m too desperate this time

Sorry Jodhu to keep you all waiting. This is what happens when I have four stories to cover and I can't do injustice to any of them. 

Whether Yash will turn Aarti into as Naughty as him will be revealed in the Epilogue which I'll post soon 😃
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Thanks everyone who had commented on chapter -  9. Sorry I couldn't reply on all comments. But I've read all of them.
Thanks for your love and support.  🤗
lovely_nikki thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

lovely_nikki thumbnail

Thank You All

Thanks so much for being with me on this journey of AarYa which started more than a year back. It saddens me that this beautiful story has ended and I'll miss this AarYa who were Naughty At Fifty, but Young At Heart...

You'll get more on this AarYa in OS on KaYu which I'll try to start after I return from my six weeks long vacation. After I return the first thing I'll do is post MTB chapter and finish my OS "Sinful Night". Then only I'll start working on KaYu OS. 

Let me assure you that KaYu OS will be full of entertainment and there won't be a single dull or emotional moment. What you've in the above chapter (Aayu and Kajal scenes) are just a Small Sample of what you'll see in KaYu OS. 

If I still have considerable amount of readers left then after finishing "Sinful Night", I'll start a new fiction titled, "Shadows Of The Past". It will be another intense love story. 

Now I'll see you after Six Weeks (hope the forum is still open and running when I return). 

Once again Thanks to All of You from the bottom of my Heart.

Love you all

Nikki...   ❤️

Edited by lovely_nikki - 8 years ago
Themmy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Intresting end and thanks again and pls dnt 4get 'u are my rain' update it soon, all d best 👍🏼