AarYa SS, "Naughty At..." Chapter- 10, Page- 49

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
It is a beautiful OS Nikki.
Concept is different but I like it so much. Yes what youa re going to show is right. Love can happen at anytime.
Aaarthi too loves him but the society and everything holding her by admitting it. Am I right Nikki?
All can say different things but what matters most is Aarya loves each other so why can't they get married and lead a happy? Why should it has age limit?
hmm I too feel that I will love that girl who will play a major role in the future.
So if Aarya's kids are married initially they won't agree I suppose. 
Waiting to read their pasts Nikki.
Lovely gift on New Year's day.

Edited by caller123 - 9 years ago
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 a very happy new year nikki di !!
may this year brings lots of happiness in ur life !!

fantastic OS nikki di !!
i loved the concept !! 
haha...this yash is so nice ...as he is more open about his feelings and a bit naughty(embarassing aarthi in her class)😆...and his bonding with palak is no nice to see more than a father-daughter they more seems like friends ...lets see how much she will be able to support her father ...

aarthi...a divorcee this itself depicts that how restricted life is she is living ...ansh seems to be more mature and the second kid i suppose he is syet to be introduced...

mansi and aman as always their role is appreciated...

my fav lines 
"The first thing I see every morning is my face in the mirror. The last thing that I see while brushing my teeth is my face in the mirror. I want to change that Aarti. I want to see to I face first thing in the morning. I want to see your face before I close my eyes at night"

i do feel that love can happen at point of time in ur life !!  when our heart found a person with whom we r ready to share everything we should not hesitate to voice out our feelings and that is what yash had done here !! and aarthi like any other is still hesitant to admit that she too wanted to move on in her life !!

a couple who fell in love at forties and society s influence on their love !!...

concept and execution was so fabulous di !!

waiting to see how strongly they will show the society and their children that their love is pure !!

🤗 take care !!
Edited by roserosey - 9 years ago
jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am 3rd. 😭

better luck next timeEdited by jhillyarya - 9 years ago
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful loved it, I honestly believed that there is no age limit to fall in love, or to start a relationship which has the potential to bring joy, pleasure, companionship in life and leave the darkness of loneliness far behind. I look forward to the outcome of this Os the acceptance or rejection of Aarya as a couple by both their family and society.

Edited by sb1410 - 9 years ago
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nikki!!!
Happy new year to you and your family!

Fantastic start to an awesome story!
Loved every bit of it!

Waiting for the next part...
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very interesting..
looking fwd to the reaction of their kids...
cont soon...
pls pm me when u update!!!!!!!1
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Edited my comment on page 1
jayshu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
👏👏👏 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⭐️⭐️
❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️

🤗

Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy New Year to you, Dear 😊❤️

Aww such a beautiful start...Loved how Yash didn't give up and that he tried to make Aarti see that they could a great couple ❤️

Can't wait for more..!! 😉