Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ---PAYEL---

yesterday again ACP sir shouted on Abhi sir...😭on one hand he says he trust Abhi sir the most and on the other hand he is always the 1st one to blame and accuse Abhi sir for every small thing...why this hyocrisy??...

yeah..felt bad..but it was out of stress and looked natural,unlike salunkhe's reaction in giraftaar which proved salunkhe keeps personal grudges against Abhijeet unlike he claims.
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iMini

yeah..felt bad..but it was out of stress and looked natural,unlike salunkhe's reaction in giraftaar which proved salunkhe keeps personal grudges against Abhijeet unlike he claims.

I know its out of stress but still I'm too hurt..😭...he indirectly wanted to say tht Abhi sir is selfish... felt soo bad tht time ...hamesha Abhi sir ke saath hi aisa kyun hota hain??😭
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
ACP sir,Salunkhe sir,Daya sir,shreya etc etc...aur na jane kitne log aisehi insult karege Abhi sir ko future mein ...isse toh achcha hota agar woh transfer le lete toh...😭
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ---PAYEL---

ACP sir,Salunkhe sir,Daya sir,shreya etc etc...aur na jane kitne log aisehi insult karege Abhi sir ko future mein ...isse toh achcha hota agar woh transfer le lete toh...😭

my exact feels after giraftaar series.I really want him to shout back next time than cry..
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Abhi was there in precap and his mooch is again back.....
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OML...the last volcano scene.. ❀️
If he were present there without moustachehe would be  looking even more  Dashing...
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Abhi sir stole the epi yesterday with his brilliant performance ...He looked soo hot during the action scene ..☺️...bt plz Abhi sir throw away tht nakli mooch...
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
watching Stolen dynamite on TV was a magical experience......speechless performance by Abhi sir...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ words are nt enough to praise him ...Daya sir used to address him  as "sir" tht time...kise pata tha ki age chalke inki friendship legendary ban jayengi...😳...the ACP-Abhi scenes were just outstanding specially "proud of you my boy" part was epic...
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
loving all the behind the scene moments specially tht trio scene was lovely ...bt tht AT scene..🀒..its better nt to talk abt tht scene and spoil the mood..
--PAYEL-- thumbnail