Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Mini, there are guys like that...even with people whom they know for 10 years they stand 1 metre away. I have a couple of such male friends. πŸ˜†

When I met the CID team I shook hands with all of them...and Aditya sir was hesitating to do even that.
I wonder how he did some of those sick, horrible movies. It must have been pure torture to him, personally. Yeah...behtar yahi hoga agar tum apni personal aur professional life alag hi rakho yaar...he himself said it! πŸ˜†
Edited by visrom - 9 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Harshvardhan of Mohandas is exactly like what the real Aditya sir is! hat scene with Sonali Kulkarni where he rushes in to wear a kurta...that's his exact nature πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: visrom

Mini, there are guys like that...even with people whom they know for 10 years they stand 1 metre away. I havea couple of such male friends. πŸ˜†

When I met the CID team I shook hands with all of them...and Aditya sir was hesitating to do even that.

I wonder how he did some of those sick, horrible movies. It must have been pure torture to him, personally. Yeah...behtar yahi hoga agar tum apni personal aur professional life alag hi rakho yaar...he himself said it! πŸ˜†

yup such people do exist! a lot in numberπŸ˜†
I would have died doing such scenes ..seriously.. he himself said he gets emotionally drained at times doing negative roles.
That's inbuilt in him..i guess his dad must be a conservative man.
iMini thumbnail

Harshvardhan of Mohandas is exactly like what the real Aditya sir is! hat scene with Sonali Kulkarni where he rushes in to wear a kurta...that's his exact nature πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

I too was thinking of which character resembles him the most in real life a few days back.I didn't see enough of kaalo so it should be harshwardhan!
but Abhijeet? Only bits of this character resembles him.
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: iMini

I too was thinking of which character resembles him the most in real life a few days back.I didn't see enough of kaalo so it should be harshwardhan!
but Abhijeet? Only bits of this character resembles him.

Well Aditya sir is not a cop! It's evident he's not comfortable in T flirting scenes...it's not like him at all. The way he does it looks like he's just pulling Shraddha's leg. And when he's playing Abhijeet there's a certain fire in his eyes which is not there when he's off screen. No...Aditya sir is not like Abhijeet at all.

I actually felt this max when I saw that pic in Kolkata where he and Satam sir were sitting on a bench beside a boat jetty (I think). Does anyone have that pic?
Edited by visrom - 9 years ago
iMini thumbnail

</div>
<div>
Well Aditya sir is not a cop! It's evident he's not comfortable in T flirting scenes...it's not like him at all. The way he does it looks like he's just pulling Shraddha's leg. And when he's playing Abhijeet there's a certain fire in his eyes which is not there when he's off screen. No...Aditya sir is not like Abhijeet at all.

well..if you see how Abhijeet bonds with his guy friends and kids,that's really similar to how Aditya sir does.
Saw that video Of Aditya sir giving speech to kids with govinda?
visrom thumbnail
The star cast of TV show, CID

Or this one...he doesn't have that Abhijeet-ish expression here
iMini thumbnail

</div>

<div>

I actually felt this max when I saw that pic in Kolkata where he and Satam sir were sitting on a bench beside a boat jetty (I think). Does anyone have that pic?

it's anamika di's DP right now.
And ACP is Abhijeet's boss ,satam sir is just Aditya sir's senior...hence I felt the difference. Great actors!
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
finally the mooch is gone!!...in the promo of 26th I saw Abhi sir without moustache..πŸ˜ƒ
iMini thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---PAYEL---

finally the mooch is gone!!...in the promo of 26th I saw Abhi sir without moustache..πŸ˜ƒ

but got to bear the moustache today..