Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
πŸ‘πŸΌ...I'm also with option 2 ...no matter how much interesting the epi is ,it is boring for me if Abhi sir is not present...
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---PAYEL---

ok Adityans, if  2 options are given to you which one you'll choose?πŸ˜›

1.An interesting CID episode without Abhi sir in it

2.A boring CID episode full of Abhi scenes ...

If i can tolerate episodes like shera ki dosti just for Abhi sir,so obviously option 2 for me...πŸ˜†

But being a loyal Cid fan too,i will also like to watch interesting episode even if Abhi is not present..
I hv started developing interests in crime shows now...
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Abhi-Anamika

If i can tolerate episodes like shera ki dosti just for Abhi sir,so obviously option 2 for me...πŸ˜†

But being a loyal Cid fan too,i will also like to watch interesting episode even if Abhi is not present..
I hv started developing interests in crime shows now...

I have better shows to watch if I want to watch something serious .I can't imagine a good cid episode without Abhijeet.
Twilight123 thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Mini sis,u know in 2012,i watched two Cid episodes without Abhijeet...i was waiting for him to come...raaz gayab maa baap ka and kaatne wale qatil ka..and i felt...really boring...
But now,i think i can tolerate it without Abhi just 2-3 episodes,but not forever...seriously...trust me...😳
iMini thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Mini sis,u know in 2012,i watched two Cid episodes without Abhijeet...i was waiting for him to come...raaz gayab maa baap ka and kaatne wale qatil ka..and i felt...really boring...
But now,i think i can tolerate it without Abhi just 2-3 episodes,but not forever...seriously...trust me...😳

I usually multi-task when he is not onscreen..else I get really bored and procrastinate.
He went on a holiday that time in 2012.
Twilight123 thumbnail
In afternoon,whenever i feel frustrated,i go to sit and watch Cid and say my bro that i wanna see Abhijeet just to fresh my mood...πŸ˜†
Jackles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iMini

none of us said she was something more than a fun loving friend and colleague for Abhijeet,but if FW has to bring a forensic doctor as Abhijeet's romantic partner, she should preferably be niyati or anyone like her.

@Bold: I Believe! Everyone has its own place πŸ˜³
Being a forensic doctor, Tji is so far so good but yet i wish the track is hemmed in its bearable aspects. And yes i agree to the point that one should have a partner to turn to. What FW has been showing us, it seems that our veterans lives at back of beyond πŸ₯±. If love tracks are requisite for FW to gain trp's, at least make them sound sensible. We are even not 'gainst  S lady but fact is fact. Writers drops a brick and it falls on actors                                                                                  
Jackles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

In afternoon,whenever i feel frustrated,i go to sit and watch Cid and say my bro that i wanna see Abhijeet just to fresh my mood...πŸ˜†

You can say it easily to your bro? πŸ˜²
Well! I am timid in that sense πŸ˜†. The cursor is always on minimization button when i'm going through his pics πŸ˜³πŸ˜†                                  
iMini thumbnail
The whole city knows I am Abhijeet's fanπŸ˜†,school,family, friends,teachers,every one!
Twilight123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SAMAN-

You can say it easily to your bro? πŸ˜²
Well! I am timid in that sense πŸ˜†. The cursor is always on minimization button when i'm going through his pics πŸ˜³πŸ˜†                                  

Yes...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Actually whenever he comes onscreen,automatically i start smiling and thus everyone in my family knows abt my secret...πŸ˜†

@Mini,omg..really...?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†