Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meghani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Ridhi is there when Rohit is talking to Sana. She's laughing with the others. Anyway the elimination happens on Sunday at the end so Ridhi will be there when Sana does her stunt.

No..I watched it again. She is not there and it should be week after next week, not this week. This video has segments from almost all the stunts.. Look!
Edited by Meghani - 9 years ago
Meghani thumbnail
Was there a different pic in RaQ's tweet about the First look of the movie? The insta pic is deleted now
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Meghani

No..I watched it again. She is not there and it should be week after next week, not this week. This video has segments from almost all the stunts.. Look!

I'm talking about the precap from Sunday's episode for this weekend. Watch this from 8.27.

http://www.indiahdtv.com/video.php?id=311095

FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghani

Was there a different pic in RaQ's tweet about the First look of the movie? The insta pic is deleted now

Yeah it was a pic from a scene. He looked really good and he had the same clothes as he has on in the pic he tweeted.
Siddhi_ thumbnail

ridhidv

6 hours ago

Good morning people! Lets brighten our morning with this Hawwtnesss overload! *Blast from the past*

Aww Ridhi posting this<3
Havent seen the pic on the front before
Siddhi_ thumbnail

Yeah it was a pic from a scene. He looked really good and he had the same clothes as he has on in the pic he tweeted.

I also missed it, wonder why he removed it.
Anyway, his look in the film is really nice
FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siddhi_

Aww Ridhi posting this<3
Havent seen the pic on the front before

Neither have i, its the first time i'm seeing it too.  It was nice of Ridhi to post to the pics.
Its adorable how they still find each other hot and so they should, they are married 
😳
FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siddhi_

I also missed it, wonder why he removed it.
Anyway, his look in the film is really nice

I saw it from my phone, i thought i'd post it here when i go on my laptop. Maybe he was asked to remove it :/
It was an outdoor scene on a busy road with many cars. RaQ was on the pavement, he looked as if he was about to run into the road, you know like to chase someone. There was a womans body lying  on the ground behind him. Looked like something had happened.

Meghani thumbnail

I'm talking about the precap from Sunday's episode for this weekend. Watch this from 8.27.

http://www.indiahdtv.com/video.php?id=311095

LOL...I was talking about the vid you posted...
Meghani thumbnail

Anyone saved it? :/