Frequent Posters

PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I think Niti, in every interview, mike pakarna uska hi kaam hota hai. LOL:P:D
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So basically, it was Zain talking about his character and the show. He said that he didn't follow the show till he auditioned for it and also that he's getting a lot of positive responses on social media and all that.

Niti politely held the mike for him and Zain just kept looking at Niti almost throughout the iv. 🀣 

I loved the way Niti said that her and Utkarsh heard about a new guy coming on the show and went like "Chal, isse APNA friend bana lete hain...and we succeeded as well." πŸ˜† 

Zain talks about a fan msg which thanked him for stopping Nandu's tears as she might have quit the show if they kept making her cry. πŸ˜›

ZainTi talk about the paagalpanti Zain and Uttu do off-screen when they're not shooting. He also teases Niti for eating a lot of spicy food as he's health-conscious. Niti, in turn says that he doesn't even eat rice but complains if she doesn't bring Biriyani!

Honest opinion- I.LOVED.IT!
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
IV was good, I liked it.

About the scene..yes they did re-shoot it..after the lights went out..the furniture is different, there is no staircase..they did it again.
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shelly_08

So basically, it was Zain talking about his character and the show. He said that he didn't follow the show till he auditioned for it and also that he's getting a lot of positive responses on social media and all that.

Niti politely held the mike for him and Zain just kept looking at Niti almost throughout the iv. 🀣 

I loved the way Niti said that her and Utkarsh heard about a new guy coming on the show and went like "Chal, isse APNA friend bana lete hain...and we succeeded as well." πŸ˜† 

Zain talks about a fan msg which thanked him for stopping Nandu's tears as she might have quit the show if they kept making her cry. πŸ˜›

ZainTi talk about the paagalpanti Zain and Uttu do off-screen when they're not shooting. He also teases Niti for eating a lot of spicy food as he's health-conscious. Niti, in turn says that he doesn't even eat rice but complains if she doesn't bring Biriyani!

Honest opinion- I.LOVED.IT!

Zain would have gotten bored with the thanda gang πŸ˜†
.Lilith. thumbnail

Originally posted by: diva82

Zain seems like a likable enough dude to me. And like his character, Zain as a person never gives me the negative vibes which I always get from the likes of Veebha, CC and all. So bored ho ya na ho, I'm sure he wouldn't have liked mixing with those bitchy peeps.
Edited by shelly_08 - 9 years ago
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

W*F, man...AGAIN black vest? Like seriously? Kitni baar wohi same repeat karenge? I'm so bored of Manik in random baniyaansπŸ˜•πŸ˜†...like why are they OBSESSED with putting him in a random vest every other dayπŸ˜•πŸ˜•...Literally since the farmhouse kidnap, every other week he's in that black vestπŸ˜•

Gives me WAHIYAT Maan Sir deja vu 🀒... Biggest cliche of TV-Dom ... that DAMNED black vest πŸ€’ . Like ladki ke kapde utar gaye toh ladkay ka bhi utaar toh ... warna HAWT nai hota πŸ‘ KYA hota agar Manik jala hua jacket utaar deta bass aur apni shirt pehna rehta. Itd make more sense. Considering the THAND in Mumbai. 

UGHHH πŸ€’.

_____

ZainTi shippers ... Khuda dekh raha hai πŸ˜†

_____

I watched the Interview ... and just like UG .. TOTALLY failed to dislike the guy πŸ˜†. Such positive vibes ... very sweet guy ... whoz most definitely LATTOOO on Niti ... and Niti toh is being her usual tweety bird chirpy sunshine self ... <3 Gaah this kid is so adorable <3
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: diva82

THANDA gand ... PERFECT name πŸ˜†
.Lilith. thumbnail

Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

Gives me WAHIYAT Maan Sir deja vu 🀒... Biggest cliche of TV-Dom ... that DAMNED black vest πŸ€’ . Like ladki ke kapde utar gaye toh ladkay ka bhi utaar toh ... warna HAWT nai hota πŸ‘ KYA hota agar Manik jala hua jacket utaar deta bass aur apni shirt pehna rehta. Itd make more sense. Considering the THAND in Mumbai. 

UGHHH πŸ€’.

_____

ZainTi shippers ... Khuda dekh raha hai πŸ˜†

_____

I watched the Interview ... and just like UG .. TOTALLY failed to dislike the guy πŸ˜†. Such positive vibes ... very sweet guy ... whoz most definitely LATTOOO on Niti ... and Niti toh is being her usual tweety bird chirpy sunshine self ... <3 Gaah this kid is so adorable <3

@Bold Yaad kyun dilaya be! πŸ€’ πŸ€’ The problem is, PP can't go topless till he loses weight so we HAVE to jhelofy this black vest shit! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ He could have well worn a white one as he was wearing a white shirt or his own favourite color- Red. But lagta hain yeh banda apni roothi hui heroine ko manane k firaat mei hain isiliya usika fav colour pehenke ghoom raha hain. πŸ˜† (Some respite for your shipper heart after the ZainTi overdose tonight 😳).

Dekha kitna pyar karti hoon tere se!! πŸ˜†

The iv was all sorts of adorbs man!!!! Only that ZainTi don't give me the sibling vibes like NitKarsh and Zain was looking at her in such AWE, I swear. We could well be imagining things but I think I did discuss about the "love-struck" look in my post tonight and Zain's face had the same look! 
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[quote]THANDA gand ... PERFECT nameπŸ˜†[/quote]

WHAAT DID I JUST READ?! 😲Edited by Sanely_Insane - 9 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
@ rafzie..ye kya likha hai tumne πŸ˜†