Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp

Travel from Shimla became one memorable experience. Our train to Delhi from Chandigarh got delayed by 3 to 4 hours. We bought tickets for the train that was leaving the soonest. We couldn't even cancel the last tickets because the chart was prepared.

Will reach Delhi late. I will log in late at night but i don't know when

Saiyu you guys started early ?? 😲
asrcraze thumbnail
How did you travel? In a reserved compartment? Tickets were available this late??

Where are you now?Edited by asrcraze - 9 years ago
asrcraze thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp

Uttaran is finally ending this Jan 16

That is another crap!
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: asrcraze

You were so excited for this trip! There would be tour packages na? You can use that it won't be as tiring... I don know what to say... Just remember you don't go to these places often...

I am not talking of arrangement of hotels, trains or food.

To tell you the truth, none of us were excited except for baby. She wanted to experience snow etc. Mom dad and i all told her to not force but she did and now we are here.

But she doesn't move a finger unless she absolutely has to. Mom says since she has been forced to accompany, we can't expect much from her. Running between two rooms, making calls, packing unpacking, even seeing to it that water is there in the jug in the room and the geyser is running falls on dad and me

I am so tired. I was just telling them i want to be home
asrcraze thumbnail
The cold only makes body ache worse! You guys could have canceled the trip in this case! Chalo anyway what happened happened.. You two wanted snow you saw snow snowfall... Bas
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail

You did horse riding? Nice

Saiyu snow tubing bhi kiya hota.. Sometimes even I think it's cold I'm tired and all that but then I think if not now when?

Na La. You have to go back home and i had to travel a long distance to the hotel and there quickly get fresh, pray, eat and leave again. Difference hai.

And that day i was already so tired because of that tortuous horseride. And i knew that that night i had to organise everything for speedy packing the next morning so that the following morning we would just get fresh and leave for Delhi

This train is running 40 mins late too
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail

Saiyu you guys started early ?? 😲

11.30 in the morning, car drive to Chandigarh. There came to know train is at least 3 to 4 hours late and can get delayed further. Then took another train, which is way slower and is currently running late too.

I barely slept for 3 and a half hours last night and right now i am hungry and frustrated
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail

How did you travel? In a reserved compartment? Tickets were available this late??

Where are you now?

Ac chair car. It is a short journey between Cdg and Dli so tickets were available easily

At least co hour away from Delhi by train when we should have reached Delhi by now even with this particular train

Network issues so late reply
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail

The cold only makes body ache worse! You guys could have canceled the trip in this case! Chalo anyway what happened happened.. You two wanted snow you saw snow snowfall... Bas

The brief episode of snowfall and the visit to tattapani were worth it. Rest the cold kills all the fun and as you rightly said it tires you completely

Everything was planned. Cancelling wasn't even an option we considered
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Abhi toh Delhi mai do din bhi bitane hai...