HARSHIKA OS....answers....updated pg 1

butterfly20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey friends i had never seen harshika dreams bcuz i knew they are very different from each other.but still i m writing this os to lift your mode and i want to share my opinion about them from start...
plzzz don't spam me..i just give my thoughts some words...and i hope many of u will find your some answers...

preetika's phone beeped she found there was a tweet from harshad.

happy annivasary beintehaa...
she found it late as some fans tagged her.not harshad.
preetika:oh god ab yeh kia hai???yeh personal matters ko publicly q show kar raha hai???
after that she saw his some retweets...and she was very angry and irritated..

FLASH BACK...
harshad proopose preetika and she said no...
harshad:why preetika i thought u like me.u always said we are destinied to be together.
preetika:i never said we are destinied together harshad.i said we are destinied to WORK together.
harshad:so u don't like me.
preetika:i like u harshad.u r a good human being.but we can't bnelong each to each other.their is a huge difference between looking good together and live happy together.
harshad:so u think u will not be happy with me.
preetika:i don't know what happene in future.but our habits,our hobbies,our activities are much different from each other..
u like partying with your friends whole night and i m strickly against out of home whole night...
u like girls in shorts and i don't like showing my skin to whole world..
u always and every time crack jokes and i m a very quite and calm person..
and don't also like hiding things...
harshad:what did i hide???(he ask amused)
preetika:nothing...(sigh)
harshad:no tell me...
preetika:you and gunjan are best friends right???
harshad:so now u have problem with gunjan also with my habits..
preetika:i had no problem with any of your matters specially your silent friendship which u were trying to hide but people had eyes i think..
harshad:why u people always spam us.
preetika:look harshad...me and neel were friends.so i mention that in many interviews but u and gunjan are friends every one know you are close friends but you never ever mention her name.when ever they ask u about whom u close on sets u alwys miss her..in IF interview ,telly bites...and the list go on.
harshad:that's bcuz fans if i told fans start spamming her.
preetika:oh really???then what is she doing at your home in mumbai with u and your close friends..her chipku selfies are every where.and if u that much care about fans then why u attend ITA only with her.she was with u whole time.and u very well knew every one...every one gonna watch that..instead bollywood new called her your girlfriend clearly...
harshad:sigh...oh god i take her with me bcuz she is my friend.i can't refuse her when she ask to come wth me..and u???u were also sitting with neel...why not your lovely fans ask anything about u both.
pree:bcuz we don't made them suspect on us.i said several times that he is my friend we sing together on sets.
harsh:oh great...your fans!!!how can they suspect on u.you can tweet them your each and every detail but did't bother to come and sit with us..you directly go back after shoot finish.
pree:what will i do after we have no work???and we are together 18 hours...isn't that enogh???
harsh:ya only your fans matter to you nothing more...
pree:why are u saying like that.they also love u.what can i do if u love your friend more than your fans.who are out there loving u only just watching u on tv.u never even bother to tweet for them.
harsh:how???how can i tweet...when ever i tweet they start spamming me.
when i thanked them for winning fresh face award..they start spamming me for tweeting late...then they spam me for not posting pic.
pree:so they are right...u can chat with sumeet and gunjan for hours but can't write 6 words and hit tweet.
harsh:it's not like that.i did't post bcuz they will think i m showing off bcuz only i got award.
pree rolled her eyes.
pree:so sweet of u...then???
harsh:then...when i accidently tweet A  they start spamming again.that to whom i was sending this???and some said that u r online but don't even tweet for us.
and when vivek tweet my pic they burst out at him.and they start spamming me and gunjan...
and when after much courage when i tweet for them that i wish i had time to buy iphone6...thn u know what they said???
pree:what???
harsh:they said the time u wasted tweeting this u must have buy it online...
pree started laughing...harshad got angry.
pree smile:i agreed harsh that some fans did that...u had thosand of fans out there.and u are only looking the negative side.what about them who keep tweeting u admiring msgs.and praising your works..make your edits collages...and the gifts they sent you..even i had never recieve such a beutiful gift which aslesha sent you.u can't ignore those who love u bcuz of some emotional fans...and they spam gunjan bcuz they loved u.it's ok that thir way was wrong.
harshad:what ever...u alwys support them bcuz no one ever bash u.
pree:why are u not undersanding harshad..they loved u so much.
harshad:ya show their love by bashing me all the time i m a celibrity now.they had to respect me.i work for them 20 hours non stop.
pree:and they are giving u back what u gave them.
harshad:how???
pree:what do u think..how did u won all the awards in which u nominated??who nominate u???who voted for u???your friends or gunjan vijya???
harshad look at her with frown.
harshad:yes fans..they make me hope that we can be together but it's better i m ending every thing here.
pree:what????what will u do??
harshad:when there is no relation between us nor freindship no profasionalism than why are u worrying to tell your fans about that.
pree:bcuz there is much difference between personal and profasional life...
harsh:then every one should know that...
pree:that we be rude harshad...
harsh:rude???i always tried to be nice to u..i alwys praise u.help u,i want to spend time with u but u alwys stay away from us.i said infront of whole world that u should loosen up.what clearly i could more said that i want u to spend time with me..when ever i praise u.u think i m joking..u never took me seriously..u can talk to neel u can talk to nandish but not me...now fans will decide whose mistake in broken our friendship.
he said in anger and leave...

PRESENT...
preetika:what did he think of himself...he unfollwed me???ok harshad if u want that so fine...and she clicked the unfollow @harsh1603...
i know my fans will be sad.but i don't want to give any one false hopes... and she place her mobile on side table and went to make coffe for herself...

sorry if anyone hurts...specially harshadians..but i wrote what i feel...plz plz plz ...don't bash me...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res...pata NAHI kab UNRES karoongi..lπŸ˜†

Yippee...UNRESSING...πŸ˜ƒ
Well written hani...
Some of the points were true...and you used all their IVs...loved the OS...
I am hurt by the unfollowing thing...seriously don't know whats wrong...
But what we are feeling right now...maybe Pree would also be feeling the same...
Hope things sort out...
Edited by 786ahf_bi - 9 years ago
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good os Hani i Hope real main esa n'a huwa ho , but thank you for writing this iPhone wali Line funny thi
butterfly20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Res...pata NAHI kab UNRES karoongi..lπŸ˜†

Yippee...UNRESSING...πŸ˜ƒ
Well written hani...
Some of the points were true...and you used all their IVs...loved the OS...
I am hurt by the unfollowing thing...seriously don't know whats wrong...
But what we are feeling right now...maybe Pree would also be feeling the same...
Hope things sort out...

Thanks habee...
i m not using twitter but i saw his tweets and fan's reaction before...
and after watching there offscreen IV i was thinking what i write...
thanks for comment...
these thoughts are coming in my mind again and again so i wrote them.
butterfly20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

Good os Hani i Hope real main esa n'a huwa ho , but thank you for writing this iPhone wali Line funny thi

Thanks saleha...
Ya i too hope...but i wrote what i notice from there behaviour...
But i don't think we should spoil our moods...
bcuz most beloved jodis never belong together...like shahrukh kajol,sanaya barun...and many more.so chill.
Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hayee u mad a story out of it                                                 but wonderfuly expressed ur feeling                                   now cheer up  and happy new year
butterfly20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghapaim

hayee u mad a story out of it                                                 but wonderfuly expressed ur feeling                                   now cheer up  and happy new year

Thanks...
well i think there was no need to make...RAI KA PAHAAR..
what if he did not tagged pree.they are not in touch with each other...
and he is enjoying his new year with gunjan and vivek...and fans are behaving like devdas...πŸ˜†
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That's True and awesome..
Very well written..
Unfollow hurt me a lot..
Anyways this was beautiful os with their interviews..
Loved it..
Keep writing like this..
Thanks for the pm..
And yes happy new year
butterfly20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

That's True and awesome..
Very well written..
Unfollow hurt me a lot..
Anyways this was beautiful os with their interviews..
Loved it..
Keep writing like this..
Thanks for the pm..
And yes happy new year

Thanks priya...
yes..it hurt me too but it's good...they were not even friends so what is going to happen tomorrow happened today...
and thank god i m zaya fan..not harshika...bcuz i m not childish as harsh said...πŸ˜† 
HARSHTA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HEY! IT WAS NICE!
BUT SOMETIMES THIS THING SADDENS ME- WHY CANT WE SEE HARSHIKA TOGETHER FOREVER?? N THAT GUNJAN- UGH!😑SHEs a REAL CHUDAIL!!
BUT U WROTE IT REALLY VERY WELL!!πŸ‘
n DO UPDATE SOON!!
N YA "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" KEEP WRITING SUCH BEAUTIFUL STORIES!😳