Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Two totally different contexts...praneet's comment was in bad taste...about Gautam not being in touch with his dad...n GautAm was praising dimpy about her being the daughter of a lawyer n having the gift of gab

If there r some on this forum who think Gautam is never wrong as implied by your post (do correct me if I am wrong) then there r also others on the same forum who always think Gautam is wrong...

Thik hai na...scale will balance out

Yeh maara sixer! ⭐️
advocate_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

if Gautam was not wrong mentioning Dimpy's dad ( he is never wrong  ) then who was he to call a meeting to point out at praneet that he commented on his father ?????

when he pointed out to Praneet that he did  wrong in talking about his family problems  ... but if you want to remember then at  the same time he was the one who said to Praneet CHAL CHOD and then he hugged Praneet ...  now look at what Dimpy did ... she tried to take  full advantage of the situation ... I wont be surprised if you wont desire to remember both the incidences and compare the out comes ... 
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Two totally different contexts...praneet's comment was in bad taste...about Gautam not being in touch with his dad...n GautAm was praising dimpy about her being the daughter of a lawyer n having the gift of gab

If there r some on this forum who think Gautam is never wrong as implied by your post (do correct me if I am wrong) then there r also others on the same forum who always think Gautam is wrong...

Thik hai na...scale will balance out

Respectfully disagree. i saw the scene twice.. he said it many times and she felt that he was trying to explain that hence she is a disgrace to her parents.. He had no business to bring her dad up.. what does that have to do with anything... Just like he didn't want Pranit to bring it up... family ko beech mein kyon lanekay? 🤢... 

worst part P2G are justifying it in Kitchen after it happened instead of him seeing her cry and going and saying he is sorry and didn't mean anything bad.. least a person can do if the intentions are genuine.. Basically uska ego hurt hua hain ki everytime he speaks to her.. she owns him... how she brought up RM and if he is really his friend... and same with why do u keep coming and talking to me to explain.. if u want to say sorry.. say sorry.. she is firm he is wrong and he wants her to accept she is wrong so brought up her dad.. yeh kya baat hui? .. 
What is this wrong comment about community that GG made (has it been edited or i missed it somewhere).. 

And other than p2g.. Sonali also agreed it was wrong of GG to bring it up 

Its not like our phattu brought this  up.. with sonali also it was chaudey mein karo.. ki mummy pappa dekhe.. and khud... jab uska time aaya to he told di.. that she is too open and his mom wont like it... 

Gauti is completely wrong here and why did Dimpy cry... she felt bad so cried... big deal...
omg.. sonali really did the... in pin safety pin in pin out... bachpan yaad aa gaya...  to choose the partner for the party... awesomeee... 👍🏼

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pritam and Ali rocked the party with their commentary... it was fantastic.. another wasted opportunity.. 3 ladke and dancing alone or ajaz and gauti dancing with each other.. dostana commentary by ali and pritam... 😆

It was just spot on commentary and rocked it... this is called haar ke bhi jeetna ... 😉
throughmysenses thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

if Gautam was not wrong mentioning Dimpy's dad ( he is never wrong  ) then who was he to call a meeting to point out at praneet that he commented on his father ?????

Exactly my point. Goo also dragged Sonali's Family in that Smoking Room issue. Not sure what he is getting out of it. Dimpy should have retorted that i should not talk like that because my Father is a Lawyer. Then what about you whose Father does not even acknowledge you people as his Family? 

Originally posted by: rukhi

Well he should be happy that he came this far without giving any kind of decent content !! Poor BB must be regretting inviting him to the show. Cost BB more then gaining anything.

Mere Chocolates kahan hain, Rukhi ji?😳 Aapke liye Spoiler Thread par Mesg bhi choddi main.

Originally posted by: throughmysenses

Exactly my point. Goo also dragged Sonali's Family in that Smoking Room issue. Not sure what he is getting out of it. Dimpy should have retorted that i should not talk like that because my Father is a Lawyer. Then what about you whose Father does not even acknowledge you people as his Family? 

nah two wrongs dont make a right.. and hence dimpy even came out more ahead on this one and just stopped at.. i dont bring your mom and dad and please do the same.. 

u know worse part was them making it sound in kitched (p2g) that it was an over-reaction.. 

i see intent as follows.. lets give benefit of doubt.. that gauti didnt have a bad intent.. clearly caused tears.. then go in and say sorry.. wasnt my intent.. maaf kardo. how hard is that... .. thats a normal reaction na? or rather provoke and bitch and say.. look.. she wants footage... 😉
Happy New Year to all our DDTians. Keep rocking Bigg Boss & IF.

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

nah two wrongs dont make a right.. and hence dimpy even came out more ahead on this one and just stopped at.. i dont bring your mom and dad and please do the same.. 

u know worse part was them making it sound in kitched (p2g) that it was an over-reaction.. 

i see intent as follows.. lets give benefit of doubt.. that gauti didnt have a bad intent.. clearly caused tears.. then go in and say sorry.. wasnt my intent.. maaf kardo. how hard is that... .. thats a normal reaction na? or rather provoke and bitch and say.. look.. she wants footage... 😉

I agree with the 1st part. If u see the part again, Dimpy was repeatedly saying that he (Goo) has done it earlier too & requested not to do it. & after that Convo of Gauti-Dimpy shown day before yesterday, i think matters ended. But no, Toilet Star & his Footage hogging Ego tried to irritate Dimpy again & again. I am not sure what my Father's profession has to do with my interaction with people.