Would arzoo question alvira?

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
I mean logically she should ... as Alvira told her I chose you for Sahir ... so shouldn't she ask her why? When she knew Sahir is married? Alvira is the one who has bigger responsibility as she brought arzoo for that purpose ... and then push both of them in situations where they came close 

May be she would or may be not ... depends on CV's convenience ðŸ˜†
Edited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jahanaara1 thumbnail
I think so too. In fact I am beginning to wonder, If Alvira knew so much about NKs family, NK must have known about Sahir too. How come that was never discussed or mentioned?
Homeslice thumbnail
Nadz!
This is a very valid question, but in the situation Arzoo is in currently. I doubt she will even think about it. And specially not after the taxi driver thing. 

Nish
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh yes she should..she most definitely should not just question her but throw the questions at her like arrows!
If Alvira had not grandly said that she chose Arzoo for Sahir...Arzoo could assume that Alvira really meant to do good for her and whatever happened after that was Sahirs doing...her falling in love was fate...BUT

Since Alvira specifically brought her here she is in fact a lot more responsible...whatever be intention..she fooled Arzoo...

Arzoo should ask..

Why did you choose me as a bakri?
Why did you act as a saviour when you are actually a wolf in sheeps clothing?
How could you encourage a love story and even give Shagun ke kangan????

And to Zaki

How come he did not mention at all that Sahir is married?
Ok even if he did not...how did he come to know Sahir is playing a game?? That shod bring out some interesting truths!

Sahir or Arzoo did not go looking for each other...Alvira engineered this whole thing...Arzoo coming to Mumbai...deliberately putting her in Sahirs life...bringing her family...manipulating everyone as pawns...

Ask Arzoo ask!!

Once you are in a position to ask that is...please do ask!!
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Good question. well... I think someone has to start talking now. And there are only two people who know the whole story. Sahir and Alvira. (Technically Zeenat too but I don't think she is going to wake up and start confessing) Because both Sahir and Arzoo are at a stalemate and it can't continue any longer. Arzoo will go into a hole after tonight and Sahir has already dug himself deeper and painted himself as evil in the eyes of Arzoo. 

As I see it there are two options..

1 - Arzoo might not question immediately after the cab incident but Alvira would talk if Arzoo recovers by next morning and decides to leave the house.

2 - The guilt after he rescues her would be too much for Sahir to handle and he himself opens his mouth. 

Mystery is good. Not denying that. But its time they ended it or people will start disconnecting from Sahir. 

resistor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The once bold and fiery Arzoo is no more the same but is shown to be a replica of her bechari Ammi. She is made to be very dumb and easily manipulated on many occasions. She never questionef Sahir why he always asked her to stay away from him. She never asked Alvira why she brought her to Mumbai, was that there weren't any similar talents like Arzoo in big city like Mumbai, that Alvura had to bring (maangke aayi Nausheen se, in her own words) her from Lucknow??
She never questioned why Alvira always asked her to take things to Sahir like a maid,
-she never asked why she asked her family to stay with them, the out house want much far from NH wasn't it? It was one of the stupidest thing Arzoo agreed to being in a community like them. No family or mother would take their three unmarried daughters into a house where yiu have two eligib bachelors. That was one of the most, totally illogical thing happened in this show.
Arzoo never questioned why Sahir suddenly celebrated her birthday in such a grand way,( she can't be shown totally brianless to accept his gifts without a query, to add on their intimacy in tat scene would never happen in reality. She never questioned why Zaki was shown interest in SaAz love.

Then why would she question now? Arzoo is one of the poorly written as well as most inconsistent character by this PH, I guess! But thanks to Shivya she is a good talent, who can make it big if she chooses a better story and Channel next time.
Soaps1 thumbnail
@Ronatin frankly from start till now she has been fiery with Sahir only ... in front of everyone else she has always acted like bhegi billi and a cry baby ... only infront of sahir she acted like a tigress lol so i don't know when was arzoo ever strong that people keep referring too ... as far as i remember she was always impulsive and immature, not strong and confident! 
@suvika i so agree they need to start undoing the mystery now ... atleast some insight into his past ... even if not to arzoo but to viewers atleast 
Edited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
why will Aarzoo question Alvira? ðŸ˜†
all questioning, blaming,accusations are reserved for Sahir...
honestly my patience is running out...the CVs need to start Sahir-Zeenat track asap...rather than shoving Zaki-Aarzoo down my throat
premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think before confronting Sahir..Arzoo shud have cleared this with Alvira...coz she took Arzoo's responsibility and brought her from lucknow ðŸ˜• n she even gave her khandani kangan...which pretty much looked nakli...😆
Soaps1 thumbnail
Saba may be kangan came with shaving razor ðŸ¤£