Main aur Ms. Right ||Arshi TS|| COMPLETED ~

arshiforever92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Banner Credit:  sameera_12πŸ‘

(image credits goes to their editors and googleπŸ˜‰)

Main aur Ms. Right

First Shot

Introducing "Arnav Singh Raizada" The most eligible bachelor, Rich, Smart, gifted with looks girls could die for.

Arnav sighed tired from all back to back meetings he had from morning. Now looking at his watch, sitting in his posh office, he realized it's dinner time and he have promised his friends to meet them tonight for dinner.

Arnav don't have many friends but he have few who are no less than family to him, so ignoring his tiredness he left to meet them.

"Here comes our Guest of honour" This is how Arnav welcomed by his friends, sarcastically.

Arnav: Stop it NK!

NK(Arnav's only cousin, both are together from school time): Really Nannav? You're late again!

Arnav: I had work NK!

Akash(Arnav's college friend): It's ok NK, he must be busy, he is here now. Right?

Akash is type of best friend anyone could get and Arnav adores him for that, though he is silent type of guy but he is really dedicated to his work and never miss any chance to be with his friends.

Arnav: Thanks buddy! He said hugging him and Akash also reciprocated it with a smile.

NK: Great! Here meets two understanding businessmen, he muttered annoyed and Arnav just chuckled looking at others on his childishness.

Payal: Let me bring coffee for you ASR!

Arnav: You're such a sweetheart Payal! I really need it bring it fast.

Payal smiled and left for Kitchen, she is married to Akash for two years now and they're only perfect couple in their group, but are they really? 
They had an arranged marriage, Payal is soft spoken, shy and a girl with traditional ethics, Oh! That not means she is not modern, she is, she belongs from a rich family but she has brought up with traditional value and being married to Akash, she is doing what a good wife should do accordingly to her upbringing.

Akash always stays busy in business and she like a good wife never complains. For Akash he is doing everything a husband should do, taking her to tours with him, shopping, parties, her jewelleries but he failed to understand the sadness behind her smile, her wish to spend some time with him also.

--------------

As Arnav sipped his coffee, he started speaking.

Arnav: So why this sudden get to together?

All looked at each other signing who'll speak first which Arnav noticed and somewhere he was guessing the reason also.

Arnav: Spit it out!

Lavanya: Ummm ASR why did you broke up with Sheetal? 
Lavanya girlfriend of NK, beautiful, chirpy and confident in nature, she is in Live- in relationship with NK from last three years. She is one of the top models of AR and that's how she met with NK.

Payal: Yes ASR! I mean she was perfect for you.

Arnav(groaned): No she was a bi**h! She was playing around me for money and fame.

Payal: What? But she seems to be really in Love with you.

Arnav: Everything was fake!

Akash: I had guessed it somewhere.

Barun Sobti and Karan Goddwani

NK: Nannav It seems like relationships are not made for you! Arnav looked at him sharply and Lavanya hit him on his thigh.

NK: Ouch! What was that for? I am just speaking what I feel. This was the third relationship he was in and when he finally decided to marry, girl turned out to be a bi**h.

Payal: ASR! I think you should marry a girl, selected by your Di. Till when you'll live alone, Di is also married, it's difficult for her look after her family and you together. She can't leave you alone in that palace like house of yours nor she can live with you always.

Lavanya: ewww Arrange Marriage?

Payal: It's not that bad! Even I and Akash also had an arrange marriage.

Lavanya: Yea therefore he is always busy in business and you compromising in everything with a smile. Her comment made Payal sad which Arnav noticed and looked at Akash who got engrossed in his mobile ignoring the comment, he genuinely felt bad for Payal.

Arnav: Forget it guys! I think we were not meant to be and I have wait for the perfect one made fir me. Lets see who'll be my Ms.Right!

Lavanya: Arghhh... Again Ms.Right?

NK:Let me think something for you... Ummm

Lavanya: Leave it NK, I already did! Arnav raised his eyebrow at her.

Lavanya: You're going on a date tomorrow!

Arnav: Excuse Me!

NK: Good Idea!

Lavanya: Yes! My childhood friend Riya is coming from London tonight for her business, you know she helps her Dad in business. She is also single, I guess you both will a good pair, she chirped happily.

Arnav: I don't think it's a good idea, I have just came out from a f**ked up relationship, it seems really awkward.

Lavanya: No it is not! Infact this is best idea, you need someone's company, it'll refresh you.

So after lot of arguments Arnav finally agreed to meet Riya. They had their dinner and all others left leaving him alone, he didn't returned back to RM as he was too tired for it.

Before closing his eyes last thought that crossed his mind was " Would Riya really can be his Ms. Right? Or she is somewhere else?"

Arnav: "Hope to meet you soon wherever you're hiding Ms.Right of mine!"

-----------

Somewhere else

"Hey Devi Maiyya"!!!!! exclaimed a exceptionally beautiful girl.

To be continued...

Ok buddies this thought came into my mind on 12th December when I had gone to watch MAMR and I drafted some of it same night but as you know because of my exam and office I got late to post it. Finally I have edited it and posting it.😳

πŸ˜‰

Buddy arshiforeverPM for PM's😳

|| Arshi forever Fanfictions - My Index ||
||  114952048 ||

Edited by arshiforever92 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
will he find his ms right in riya
or is it the girl saying hey DM
poor payal right
dude spend some time with her
focus on her too mate
but no aki is all business
i feel for payal
hmmm arnav third time you are unlucky
maybe because the right girl isnt here right
Edited by chavvi16 - 9 years ago
sarita_barun thumbnail
Waiting patiently πŸ˜Š
arshiforever92 thumbnail

INDEX

First Shot: First post above ( 117808460 )
Second Shot (Part A):  118401480  
Second Shot (Part B): 119524513
Third Shot (Part A) & (Part B) & (Part C):    121495064   & 121495151 &  126356783
Epilogue:

Buddy me for PM's😳
Edited by arshiforever92 - 8 years ago
Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
update soon...i m waiting egarly to read..
Anj007_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome start ji..Happy new year to u too..
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Start. Continue soon. 
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved the first part, please post the second shot soon
thanks for pm
Annie- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the 1st update. Waiting for next

P.S:I know i res-ed but i ignored it :p
Kajalkaju thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Ooo different concept...poor payel..plz someone knock little sense into akash's not so good brain...lets see where Arnav's search for his Ms. Right leads him to...continue soon...m not so good in waiting...can't handle suspense..hehehehe