Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyani-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Dimpy was saying like that as if he said something personal to Dimpy. He only jokingly said ke aapke Dad Lawyer hain kya, there was nothing personal in that.

Btw gautam shld keep mum now with dimpy now coz whatever he says its reverse on him only.

totally agree, gautam need to avoid drama queen dimpy.. I was laughing when dimpy said about diandra and sonali, all the time dimpy bithches about sonali and now too much care for her!!! look at diandra, she is very much normal with gautam. so why dimpy gave examples of this two? that's why gautam said to correct her attitude.
Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jab dimpy kare to ok hai...she calls pritam saale namarad which is totally unacceptable for a man to take...but then when gautam says that she doesn't have manners to talk its bad?

Edited by Moon-Sparkle - 9 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rits08

just wen his victim drama went overboard...hes so damn irritating now... Dimpy supported him so much, but he never supported her back...in fight between Pritam-Dimpy, Dimpy got all the flake even though she was doing everything for Gulati only...what a thankless person he is...did not support her..instead criticized her! Only after that episode I decided I wont support such a backstabber! I prefer Karishma, Upen and Dimpy over this effing double standards moron😉

Achcha!! Welcome to the dark side!! 😆

Dimpy was so right today. She told him...You USED me. I'd been saying that ever since she entered. That PG will use her & dump her. They did exactly that. But worry not, Dimpy akeli hi kaafi hai baaki sab ke liye.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Gautam is such a pathetic loser! Dimpy totally owned him in that convo!
Pooja-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Giving advice to some1 is any day better over bitching , something that Dimpy does all the time.. obviously she is free to take it or leave it and its not like Dimpy doesn't give free gyan.. about the family background comment, I don't know how saying that her father is a lawyer is insulting? Have to watch the episode for that part before jumping to conclusions..

I think bitching is better than giving unwanted advice.

You bitch to a third person and the perso you are bitching about is unaware and enjoying happily.

But when you advice someone and especially from undeserving guy, it is insulting and irritating to the recipient.
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dimpy kuch jyada hi overreact karti hai situations pe m not a blind GG fan but Dimpy is just too much use apne alawa sab galat lagte hai...Gautam even protect her infront of Ali today when he said is dimpy ki haisiyat kya hai??She is still stretching hijack task issue in LF and father waale comment me kya personal tha wo 24*7 sabke baare me bitching kar sakti hai personal ja sakti hai but use koi kuch na bole 🤢
Lenient thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
G()()tam G()()lati thinks he is the only person who is always ri8 in ds show n others r wrong, but never says anything in his safai when Salman calls him wrong, then he keeps sitting like dumbo.
Pooja-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Gautam is such a pathetic loser! Dimpy totally owned him in that convo!

Agreed. Superb rejoinder from dimpy. She told very clearly with facts how he used people and also showed his contradiction.
Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
bad very bad..gautam ke baare mein aise nhi bolte

Priyani-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madeinindia

right Dimpy has all legal rights to bitch about him but thats not a prob coz thats part of game..

but if gautam says anything then he is an idiot...
anyways wasnt it gautam who asked ali to speak properly when ali said dimpy ki haisiyat nahi hai baat krne ki???
ali bole to entertaiment hai...gautam kare to cheap hai..

Hahaha.. ali ka fans ki short term memory loss ho gaya, isliye iss post create kiya.. jab ali dimpy ko bole to ali mahaan or dimpy idiot hain.. ab jab gautam ne bola to wo idiot dimpy mahaan ban gaye..wah..