Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sha1

At the bold- really? 
- When he used foul language and was called out on it - did he not accept criticism and apologize?
- when he was called out for being wrong in the Diandra denial situation - did he not admit and apologize? 
- When he broke those cups and everyone pointed out he was wrong did he not accept and apologize?

When the whole house ganged up on him and he still managed become friends with everyone including Karishma. Now Diandra who at one point hated his guts - wants him to win - YOU think such change of heart comes for people who "can't bear any single criticism about himself" type? 

You had claimed any "single" criticism and I've given you plenty of examples that prove your opinion is maligned with unnecessary Gautam bashing. 

Didn't those realisations and subsequent apologies happen in the weekend episodes with Salman? Those are different primarily because of the fact that it's Salman and not some normal individual housemate so the two scenarios are different. Unless i'm missing something I've never seen him take criticism unless cornered and hounded by others.
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

At the bold- really? 
- When he used foul language and was called out on it - did he not accept criticism and apologize?
- when he was called out for being wrong in the Diandra denial situation - did he not admit and apologize? 
- When he broke those cups and everyone pointed out he was wrong did he not accept and apologize?

When the whole house ganged up on him and he still managed become friends with everyone including Karishma. Now Diandra who at one point hated his guts - wants him to win - YOU think such change of heart comes for people who "can't bear any single criticism about himself" type? 

You had claimed any "single" criticism and I've given you plenty of examples that prove your opinion is maligned with unnecessary Gautam bashing. 

Everything U wriote is BANG ON and proves he is an awesome HUMAN BEING .He has his flaws .He accepts his flaws,apologizes and works on it.

"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."

Everyone has their way of seeing things and no matter who u r or how u r there will always be someone opposing u .

Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

Hippo, Dimpy is your favourite now????

Acha hai, ladki mein dum hai - though I don't like her at all, must acknowledge that...

Yes ..I just love her.
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

Hippo, Dimpy is your favourite now????

Acha hai, ladki mein dum hai - though I don't like her at all, must acknowledge that...

woh tho hai ... Else she wouldnt say Pritam a na mard ...
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gujar

Didn't those realisations and subsequent apologies happen in the weekend episodes with Salman? Those are different primarily because of the fact that it's Salman and not some normal individual housemate so the two scenarios are different. Unless i'm missing something I've never seen him take criticism unless cornered and hounded by others.

Wow now you have to pick out in whose presence does he accept criticism? In that regard should' t that be harder? to be corrected and ridiculed in front of India's super star?- Let me tell you some HMs like Upen and Tanna have NEVER accepted the criticism Salman gave em or even apologized for it. 

Coming back to Gautam point - you probably don't watch the show closely perhaps- Puneet has many times corrected Gautam on little things and Gautam accepts it because Puneet's intentions are unquestionable and clean for Gautam.  

Diandra wasn't talking to Gautam for the longest time after the mirchi task, she had criticized, complained about him to almost every HM and spoke ill of him all the time despite that, he extended the friendship hand first during the Gotham city task.

Praneet! is the biggest example yet- He always called Gautam negative and criticized for no substantial reason despite that Gautam would forgive and carry on in a friendly manner. 

We can go on further with little things- its just silly to think that a person who would never accept criticism can have the strength to come this far in the game and be liked by majority of the viewers. Humility is an important quality in a bouquet of other qualities Gautam exhibits  and those that his supporters admire - You can't just walk away giving him absolutely no credit for it. 
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

Everything U wriote is BANG ON and proves he is an awesome HUMAN BEING .He has his flaws .He accepts his flaws,apologizes and works on it.

"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."

Everyone has their way of seeing things and no matter who u r or how u r there will always be someone opposing u .

That quote is simply awesome and summarizes the discussion I am trying to justify. 👏
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
there goes the jerk again...meri family ko beech mein mat lao...personal comments mat karo but mein dusro ki family launga personal comments bhi karunga...becoz after all he is the great self-righteous douchebag baba🤢🤢🤢
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wow now you have to pick out in whose presence does he accept criticism? In that regard should' t that be harder? to be corrected and ridiculed in front of India's super star?- Let me tell you some HMs like Upen and Tanna have NEVER accepted the criticism Salman gave em or even apologized for it.  Nope not at all on the contrary it'a a alot easier to accept criticism from Salman given the baggage associated with him especially when the likes of Gautam are so enarmoured by him makes it all the more easier. Tanna is even worse than Gautam in that aspect but it's not about her.

Coming back to Gautam point - you probably don't watch the show closely perhaps- Puneet has many times corrected Gautam on little things and Gautam accepts it because Puneet's intentions are unquestionable and clean for Gautam.  Puneet is the adopted Father of Gautam so Gautam acting on his advice doesn't mean much I asked about other housemates outside of Puneet

Diandra wasn't talking to Gautam for the longest time after the mirchi task, she had criticized, complained about him to almost every HM and spoke ill of him all the time despite that, he extended the friendship hand first during the Gotham city task. IT was a task catered around Gautam in which he played the central theme, he had to make amends and communicate with everyone for the sake of the task what transpired after between them is another debate altogether

Praneet! is the biggest example yet- He always called Gautam negative and criticized for no substantial reason despite that Gautam would forgive and carry on in a friendly manner.  Gautam's definition is a little different from the norm, something i'm still trying to suss out he harbours animousity towards people which shows in his behaviour yet keeps saying 'Mere dil mein kuch nahi hai' when clearly there is going on in his mind. 

We can go on further with little things- its just silly to think that a person who would never accept criticism can have the strength to come this far in the game and be liked by majority of the viewers. Humility is an important quality in a bouquet of other qualities Gautam exhibits  and those that his supporters admire - You can't just walk away giving him absolutely no credit for it. 
That's your opinion which is fair enough I just don't see him so humble, the game overall isn't a one dimensional tangent plenty of factors involved. People like contestants for varied reasons even for reasons that have nothing to do with gaming/character of an individual contestant