Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: 4856

Really agree with you what if Ragini was truly married..?? Though for Dr.Neil she is married...!!
He is supposed to be cultured and all...where did that go now...!!?? It was too harsh..!!

And unnecessarily so. 

I don't think Ragini even in her dreams wouldn't think of going in for custody of Ranbir or Aagam. As for Suhani, she is still not aware of her existence.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammie_Ronit

He feels like she is still his Ragini not Ragini Aman Malhotra. Nachiket loses his senses when it comes to Ragini. Strange how in the articles prior to the show's launch they talked abt how Nachiket is the indifferent one. But he is anything but indifferent whereas ragini is the emotional one but she is the one who is being indifferent. Kaisa yeh pyar hai

Bahut confusing hai ! ðŸ˜†

But if he still thinks of Ragini as his own, then how come her hurt doesn't reach him?: He isn't the only one smarting under the circumstances.

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks to Naagin and Pam for over reacting, and making silly plans to give Nachiket and Ragini a more chances to interact with each other... Lage raho Naagin and Pam!!!

Pallavi and Ronit was too good today, even Agam!!! Rest are only puppets around them...

MB
amazingneira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

But if he still thinks of Ragini as his own, then how come her hurt doesn't reach him?: He isn't the only one smarting under the circumstances.

exactly. He is very quick to take negative of Ragini doesnt think twice. I think now instead of creating more MUs Cvs should star disclosing secret. bahut ho gaya Nivedita and Pam ka dram. show asli drama ki hua kya tha?
amazingneira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infinitedreams

Thanks to Naagin and Pam for over reacting, and making silly plans to give Nachiket and Ragini a more chances to interact with each other... Lage raho Naagin and Pam!!!

Pallavi and Ronit was too good today, even Agam!!! Rest are only puppets around them...

MB

Ha ha sahi Nagin and Pam, but yaar they are not interacting, its getting plain worse!! ðŸ˜¡
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think he gets hurt, but it just he doesn't show... I have noticed, even Pam said many times that Neil always keep everything inside him, where Ragini actually shows with her tears. It hurts him when she gets hurt. I don't know but it seems that he just want to hear from her mouth that she is not married to Aman, and still connected to him... I don't know but i have a strong feeling that Neil knows that Ragini is not married...

MB
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: aati1429

exactly. He is very quick to take negative of Ragini doesnt think twice. I think now instead of creating more MUs Cvs should star disclosing secret. bahut ho gaya Nivedita and Pam ka dram. show asli drama ki hua kya tha?

Yeh Drama Queens hi asli twist ha Show ke ðŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infinitedreams

I think he gets hurt, but it just he doesn't show... I have noticed, even Pam said many times that Neil always keep everything inside him, where Ragini actually shows with her tears. It hurts him when she gets hurt. I don't know but it seems that he just want to hear from her mouth that she is not married to Aman, and still connected to him... I don't know but i have a strong feeling that Neil knows that Ragini is not married...

MB

You mean he is pushing her to her breaking point so that she acknowledges?

But still, it doesn't justify his harshness today? 
poetic thumbnail

You mean he is pushing her to her breaking point so that she acknowledges?

But still, it doesn't justify his harshness today? 

Also if he knew, Neil wouldn't have worried about Aagam going to Ragini's place - he would know that Ragini wouldn't have money to go to court for custody issues. Because he thinks that Dr Aman is involved, money is not an issue now. 
4856 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aati1429

My thoughts exactly bahut ho gaya Nivedita and Pam ka dram. show asli drama ki hua kya tha?