Dipali & Mohit - My view.

nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Gautam is a strong contender & seems good person. He have fun in his own way. But i seriously disliked the way his brother talked with upen & Karishma. I know he pointed the obvious thing which was said many weeks back,but he could have said in better way.

See dipali & then see Mohit...Much was said for puneet too,we know how much Karishma & Puneet argued & name called each other. but his wife came & showed big heart & showed class & hugged Karishma. She was bigger person there. And, Mohit was just opposite. He sounded arrogant. There are other ways too to put your point dude.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
When u hear that someone talked abt ur bro who joked and laughed on his funeral thing ur bound to react in that way only.

Every brother will do the same talking to that person who says that thing. There is something called humanity which both Tanna and Sushant dint had while saying and laughing on that funeral joke. 

Lol who laughs on such things and joke also. Nobody will like that.

Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 9 years ago
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Puneet ws never cornered or tortured by hms...bt gg ws...
Btwn jo bh cmts mohit ne kahe dat were true..n he did said dat politely
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nishu wat were u just expecting deepali to do to tanna,
After that obnoxious tweet from her account !

She was faking it for damage control

Mohit had natural reactions
N he def spoke to them nicely
landoflululemn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i don't know any sibling who would hug somebody who wished their brothers death funeral and getting beat up by their bf..calling loser and ugly in front of everybody...would ur sibling hug that person who spoke such about u..first think and then write ppl
nadalfan8989 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mohit could have bought a notebook full of insults for example during the makeup fight, Yes or No task. KT said so many things about GG, about him being a "gandhi insan" 
Mohit through his action showed that the other action was just game.

Just pointing out death threats are not funny.
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Puneet has said a lot of nasty things about Tanna..Now if his wife comes & blasts Karishma, she'l look like a hypocrite ðŸ˜†  On the other hand, though Gautam has spoken about Karishma, none of his comments come close to the ' my boyfriend is waiting for you outside' or the ' funeral discussion' Tanna & Sushant had..Of course, as a family member, he'l question them on physical threats..I wont defend him if he calls them out on their bitching or plotting cos they are on a game show & everyone does that..But here he is only calling them out on the physical threats they gave Gautam & i see nothing wrong with that..To each their own though..
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
to me it was natural reaction by a bro
some ppl like this only

ma hota to ma bhi karta even for  a friend forget brother 
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
FYI, Deepali Issar has made much worse comments online.  Check her FB account.
Mohit only stated that what Upen/Tanna said about his brother was not good.  Those are not his (Mohit's) words persay but their (Upen's, Tanna's) own, which he said, doesnt sound good.
Shreeswathy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Punit was never cornered in the way Gautham suffered..
He was attacked for unwanted things..
And these people even talked about attending his funeral..
If somebody talks like this about your dear ones, can you tolerate that??
f I was in that place, I can never treat a person sweetly, who wish to see my brother dead...