AnnieSKaur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This bua is so dumb...she is helping sheks without asking him abt his motive...she didn't ask him even once that why is he helping her..wht does he wants?
I soo hate this bua...i wish that this sheks track end soon...
And d other this roopan..she will disclose the secret of aman to everyone..hw much aman helped kirti and she us so urrghhh...
Thank god this ritiesh track came to an end..
I really want to see d trust of viraj on nisha..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
But when Bua asked Shekhs if he isn't planning to bring hurt Viraj, I felt she does care for him. 
Rupan is going to forget all gratitude towards Aman because she told Dadi. 

Two dumb ladies..πŸ˜†
AnnieSKaur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

But when Bua asked Shekhs if he isn't planning to bring hurt Viraj, I felt she does care for him. 

Rupan is going to forget all gratitude towards Aman because she told Dadi. 

Two dumb ladies..πŸ˜†

Ofcourse bua cares 4 viraj...bcoz viraj is d credit card of them who will earn money and give it 2 them..πŸ˜†
Seriously THE SUPER DUMB LADIES of nauc..πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
No..apart from money and name...I do think there is some care for Viraj from Bua. Probably we may have...after a looong time..a caring buaji too who knows. May be she will realise with the help of Gangwals the value of relationships..πŸ˜†
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

No..apart from money and name...I do think there is some care for Viraj from Bua. Probably we may have...after a looong time..a caring buaji too who knows. May be she will realise with the help of Gangwals the value of relationships..πŸ˜†

I don't why Shwets I feel It was not care , it was fear. I really don't think she could care for Viru. She only cares for his money. Or else who says such disgusting to some baharwala about her own nephew.
AnnieSKaur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arieltabi

I don't why Shwets I feel It was not care , it was fear. I really don't think she could care for Viru. She only cares for his money. Or else who says such disgusting to some baharwala about her own nephew.

Exactly!!!!!

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arieltabi

Fear that Viraj will lose everything and she would also have nothing?πŸ˜• Could be. 
But still I feel there is a soft Gayathri somewhere behind all this. Yes...money is her only need. But once she realises money is not everything, I think she could turn good. 

Of course..she is disgusting now..πŸ˜† The way she told all those things to Ramesh..(though I still feel there could be some truth there...πŸ˜†)
Arieltabi thumbnail

Fear that Viraj will lose everything and she would also have nothing?πŸ˜• Could be. 
But still I feel there is a soft Gayathri somewhere behind all this. Yes...money is her only need. But once she realises money is not everything, I think she could turn good. 

Of course..she is disgusting now..πŸ˜† The way she told all those things to Ramesh..(though I still feel there could be some truth there...πŸ˜†)

maybe she will change. But I really dislike this kind of people. And as it is indian serial I doubt she will changeπŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Tabby She may change and then change back too...πŸ˜†
I really like the actor, I want her to stay the funny one and not get into the dumb mode..πŸ˜† 
Arieltabi thumbnail

@Tabby She may change and then change back too...πŸ˜†

I really like the actor, I want her to stay the funny one and not get into the dumb mode..πŸ˜† 

I like her too when she got in her flirting mode.πŸ˜†