SwaRon||VruShan AT #173 Marutius Dubey Kenya Will Not Be Forgotten xD - Page 105

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JensenVruShan thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: cutiee0034

i dont understand either 2 actors mein se one has to be married, ya fir both have to be enemies, ya fir both r dating...i mean do single actors cant be anything between enemies and lovers? in dono mein se koi ho ya fir na ho . kyun bhai? why not good friends?? 

what are you talking cutiee  my head spinning 
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so guys hope to see some good Swaron scene today
siri456 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShikhaAgrawal

so guys hope to see some good Swaron scene today

i think there will be no swaron scenes all they do is focus on other cpl... as they have decided that after the musical they will move on so there will be no swaron scenes till their musical and after musical they will suddenly realize that ooh we love each other and patch up😡
Edited by siri456 - 9 years ago
JensenVruShan thumbnail
thats Y people wait for SBS news woh log WAHIYAT 😆nahi hai ki kissi ko bhi link up karein ayr apne khud ke news chape they have solid proof before they confirm anything. 
cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
dimag garam ho jaata hai mera when two ppl who r not even in dat much touch r linked...i mean how??? koi basis toh hona chahiye.   neway i m happy ki vsm are so cute togetehr n friendly. they dont care abt controversies n rumours, they r still that same pagal bache like before, they r there for each other, support each other, tease , laugh, play...they r the best. link up rumours k baad bhi Vrushan r so comfortable, they dont hesitate to hug, to get clicked, thats how it shud be...hats off VSM
JensenVruShan thumbnail

Originally posted by: siri456

[

i don't think we get any swaron scene today because k jo aa gayi hai 

hey edit your comment I said na dont take other charac names in our AT . please we will get warning 
cutiee0034 thumbnail
SBS mein maine dekha how was Shan trying to make her laugh😊
JensenVruShan thumbnail

dimag garam ho jaata hai mera when two ppl who r not even in dat much touch r linked...i mean how??? koi basis toh hona chahiye.   neway i m happy ki vsm are so cute togetehr n friendly. they dont care abt controversies n rumours, they r still that same pagal bache like before, they r there for each other, support each other, tease , laugh, play...they r the best. link up rumours k baad bhi Vrushan r so comfortable, they dont hesitate to hug, to get clicked, thats how it shud be...hats off VSM

haa true cutie they dont care what un necessary people thinks about them their fans opinion matters the most and if fans are happy then they are also happy they are nt scared about any rumors coz their just doing their work 
JensenVruShan thumbnail

SBS mein maine dekha how was Shan trying to make her laugh😊

I guess like fans he also doesnt want Vrushy to cry sweet of him 
cutiee0034 thumbnail
ek grp photo KAS posted jaha vsm ek dum ek sath chipak ke, par us MAHAN INSAAN ne Vrushi ko crop kar dia😡😡 come to FB swati