Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashanaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
he is luking too cute n jst wnt to give him a biggg kiss😳 
anyway gg luks really gud in everything bt im jst abit worried if gg will have the least chances of winning or wil win bcoz of this new thing of bb "BIGG BOSS HALLA BOL"...i really hope dat his fans keep on supporting him n make him win...bcoz he truly deserves it...i really dnt wnt these cheapos like karishma n the other challengers to win...wil keep on praying 4 u gg...😊
FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SoPunk

I think you have taken that wanna be p*rnstar's suggestion too seriously; πŸ˜‰

I'm sure, you read my post, but didn't understand at all...that part sounds like, Sunny Leonne claiming to feel shy to expose her cleavage in Bollywood πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ya, adult movie, heroes are also,heroes, I don't deny, but that needs to be mentioned. His looks are pretty much like that...to me...well it's my opinion & my opinion is only my business... πŸ˜‰

gulati ko sunny leone se comparing karing
itne bure din aa gaye aap logo ki πŸ€£
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: melodrama

gulati ko sunny leone se comparing karing

Paglaagaye hai sab - BB ne itna lamba extension kyu kiya! log confusiyagaye hai ki Gautam kaun hai aur Leone kaun πŸ˜†
Hana2581 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BB8 is a one man show and that man is Gauti πŸ˜ƒ

Can't wait for tonight's episode πŸ˜³
IF-Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

I think you have taken that wanna be p*rnstar's suggestion too seriously; πŸ˜‰

I'm sure, you read my post, but didn't understand at all...that part sounds like, Sunny Leonne claiming to feel shy to expose her cleavage in Bollywood πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ya, adult movie, heroes are also,heroes, I don't deny, but that needs to be mentioned. His looks are pretty much like that...to me...well it's my opinion & my opinion is only my business... πŸ˜‰

in what world are you exactly living? πŸ˜•  For the sake of argument lets say they are "adult movie" actors, So a po*nstar is not a human? he/she doesnt have the right to live, smile, feel shy, like other humans?  Jesus Christ, i am glad i am not living in your Country..πŸ˜•πŸ˜• disgusting thought, even if its "your" opinion. Sunny Leonne where did that come from? Leave other ppls personal life to themselves for gods sake. 
Edited by IF-Reader - 9 years ago
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: melodrama

gulati ko sunny leone se comparing karingπŸ˜†

Hehehe πŸ˜† No no...it's not about comparing them...πŸ˜‰ It's an example for the TM to understand my pits, she clearly didn't understand...πŸ˜›

It's un believable, that Gautam is blushing merely looking at a tourist girl, while he was doing all those bathroom and on camera kissing and romance in the show...but some fans over fantasies him as shy & cute πŸ˜† So was showing his "Shy-o-meter" 

Please read the posts above to get it right..πŸ˜›
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WoW Gulati fans who dreaded diandra so much and how badly they wanted her out, now jumping with joy after a coached by creatives Diandra return with consolation message for Gulati the fixed winner.

Give the show Stealer tag to Diandra not the showmaster,

She deserves it more then him, otherwise he was losing the plot big time. Remember when she left she left a very bad taste for Gulati fans. Salman called him an ediot for dumping her on mumys call.

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IF-Reader

in what world are you exactly living? πŸ˜•  For the sake of argument lets say they are "adult movie" actors, So a po*nstar is not a human? he/she doesnt have the right to live, smile, feel shy, like other humans?  Jesus Christ, i am glad i am not living in your Country..πŸ˜•πŸ˜• disgusting thought, even if its "your" opinion. Sunny Leonne where did that come from? Leave other ppls personal life to themselves for gods sake. 

Again, as usual, you comment without reading the post πŸ˜† When did I disrespect an adult movie star or po*nstar? I rather said, they are also stars, but just need a mention that they aren't from main stream industry ... πŸ˜†

Wow...you as a fan of a person, what are you doing ?? Why can't you leave them as a person?? I'm talking based on what they have displayed on the show...that's not their personal life FYI πŸ˜†

I'm happy that you don't live it my world...I would go crazy πŸ˜†
FeminEra thumbnail

Hehehe πŸ˜† No no...it's not about comparing them...πŸ˜‰ It's an example for the TM to understand my pits, she clearly didn't understand...πŸ˜›

It's un believable, that Gautam is blushing merely looking at a tourist girl, while he was doing all those bathroom and on camera kissing and romance in the show...but some fans over fantasies him as shy & cute πŸ˜† So was showing his "Shy-o-meter" 

Please read the posts above to get it right..πŸ˜›

Ab blushing pe bhi pabandi omg πŸ€£

wen u kiss/hug someone u love/like for eg: hus/wife or gf/bf u dont blush unnecessarily
but jab koi stranger aap ki tarif karta h to u blush na ?
FeminEra thumbnail

Again, as usual, you comment without reading the post πŸ˜† When did I disrespect an adult movie star or po*nstar? I rather said, they are also stars, but just need a mention that they aren't from main stream industry ... πŸ˜†

Wow...you as a fan of a person, what are you doing ?? Why can't you leave them as a person?? I'm talking based on what they have displayed on the show...that's not their personal life FYI πŸ˜†

I'm happy that you don't live it my world...I would go crazy πŸ˜†
yeah i hav seen sunny blushing in splitsvilla wen boys used to flirt with her  πŸ˜†