Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aisha.....11110 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: harshu27

ohh thnk goddd aftr a longgg time u updated thnx a lot fr it...aww!! don't thank me!πŸ˜†..cuming 2 d update it ws really awsum loved jodha's pov and jalal's jealousy and possessiveness  am glad..you liked itπŸ˜ƒ d last part ws d best wherin he cums at d nick of time and saves jodha πŸ˜‰ aww luved der 1st huggg hw cute update soon... plzzz dnt delay I will try my bestπŸ˜†...

Originally posted by: chandgothia

Aisha...finally... Surabhi!! long time! whats up!πŸ€—

How were ur exams...hope them to be good.. yea...they were nice!πŸ˜†
Loved this update of urs...
Was desparately awaiting it... >>πŸ˜†
Loved the way jalal as usual saved the day...
Jodha's gown was damn pretty...i mean the pic.. I too loved it ❀️
Now u wont have much to do so plz update the chapters frequently... I will try to update as soon as possible! :D
Srsly loved it...
Although poor jodha towards the end ...hope jalal realizes his "feelings" during this time... I too hope thisπŸ˜†
Ur next update is awaited... >>πŸ€—

Originally posted by: neerajanariya

awesome but I wanna kill that devil devin .Lolz.kill himπŸ˜†. hoping that jalal will accept his feelings n mirza too Mirza will soon accept his feelingsπŸ˜†...Thanks for the pm n plz update sooon>>yep!:D

Originally posted by: harini1482002

sorry 4 late reply dear n u know love story song is one of my favπŸ˜ƒ really!πŸ˜ƒ that's amazing..it's a nice song! ❀️

update was just awesome dearπŸ‘ but don't make us wait so long like u made us this time😑 I am soory!πŸ˜†update the next chap soon dear n PM me too affter ur exams My exams are all done!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: prathi025

Nice chapter Thanks dear!πŸ€—

She got best smile N princess ...so cute >>❀️
This prom will special for her in many ways >> exactly!! my point!
their first hug..he dances with jo..he saves her frm d idiot
she is feeling so safe in his embrace...such a lovely moment no doubt!..the perfect one ❀️

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

AishaπŸ€— After long time dear! Oh my god!! I missed you a lot!! how's you?πŸ€—How was your exam? Hope you rocked there.. Yea!! I did well!πŸ˜†

Coming to update... I really loved it.😳 Why only Jodha's POV? no Jalal's POV? I can't!πŸ˜†But i hate that Devin😑😑 Who's that? Villain of the story?πŸ˜²πŸ˜† No No!! he is nothing in this story!πŸ˜†Aww Their Dance and First Hug☺️ Haha!! the emoji🀣 Gawd! I don't what's funny in this but I am laughing πŸ˜†Really loved reading it. Jalal's possessiveness😳 yea! finally!πŸ˜† Really loved the update. Update soon dearπŸ˜ƒ  don't say thisπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: AkankshaJA

HEY AISHA...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

Hi dear! long time!! what's up?
FIRST OF ALL SORRY FOR THE LATE COMMENT...😊
I am sorry for replying late!πŸ˜†
AFTER A LONG TIME U UPDATED...πŸ₯³
LET ME DANCE FIRST...
Yea..I will also join..πŸ˜†

OK NOW COMING TO THE UPDATE...πŸ˜ƒ
HAMESHA KI TARAH AWESOME MIND BLOWING...πŸ‘
OUSTANDING... SUPERB...πŸ‘
sachi!
LOVED JODHA'S POV...😳
THE WAY U PENNED IT DOWN IS AWESOME...πŸ‘ thenkew! It felt so great reading thisπŸ˜†
YE DEVIN...😑😑
MAAN TO KAR RHA H SAR KAT KAR PHEK DE...😑😑 >>my reaction - πŸ˜².πŸ˜†.🀣
FIRST HUG...
AWW... AWESOME...
IN SHORT I LOVED THE WHOLE CHAPTER...😳😳 Aw..thenkew!πŸ€—
UPDATE SOON... 
AND THANKS FOR THE PM...πŸ˜ƒ no prob!

...Anushka... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I know I am cool!πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: abhi786

Aisha after a long time got the update dear  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ I am sorry for that thingπŸ˜†

JO is pura lattoo on Jalaal πŸ˜ƒ Even though doesn't like pink baby doll dress she wear it, but also like it  Jo is madly in love πŸ˜†  Pagloo is also in same position mesmerized in her beauty  πŸ˜Ž  Mirza closed her eyes  "she is not an alien!"   πŸ€£    Mirza is too protective towards JO πŸ‘   You are looking like a girl..now!" πŸ˜” Is this a 
compliment ? it confused her tooπŸ˜† Jalaal doesn't know how to compliment also πŸ˜Š  and why he is still open up ? Where is his POV ? I won't give!πŸ˜†

Now Mirza himself is confused & buzy with ShivaniπŸ˜‰ Jo is trying her best to push Mirza and Shivani, the  compliment given by Mirza and shivani  Young...Clean...indeed wired complimentsπŸ˜† Absolutely! no doubt in thatπŸ˜†

Finally  JJ both enter to PROM and Jalaal gave that instructions that to blackmailing JO 😎 Atleast JO has other friends Nikky & Johanana to enjoy and Jalaal is aways buzy with phone his damn phone!πŸ˜†, while Mirza with Shivani ..   Devin is just a flirting guy and praising JO to getting her attention , but got the rejection from her ... 

JO doesn't feel that way holding Devin hand the feelings that she felt with Jalaal πŸ˜³  Jalaal is jealous of Devin didn't allow JO to dance with him πŸ˜ƒ  Finally JJ dance together and Jo is completely melting & enjoyed the romantic dance with his paglooπŸ‘ yep!! her dream came trueπŸ˜†  You look better in pink!" One word from Jalaal, she wants to change her complete wardrobe to pink πŸ˜†  Pagloo ki Pagli πŸ˜‰ haha!! i like itπŸ˜†the mad lover πŸ˜† Jo, shivani & Mirza got awards πŸ˜ƒ  yep!!πŸ˜†

It's good that Devin girlfriend warned JO and Devin did this flirting to win a bet and tried to force on JO πŸ˜‘  Jalaal came right time & first HUG of JJ ... yeah!! first oneπŸ˜†

Aisha lovely update  you wrote so well  πŸ€—JO feelings towards Jalaal, her excitement to enjoy her first PROM NIGHT , innocence believed the Devin BAD GUY firting,yes!! I loved this line..someone finally understood this thing! JJ dance & jealous and protective Jalaal, and last  recognize Devin true nature  πŸ‘   yaah!

When will JO gets the truth about Mirza & shivani ? I don't know!πŸ˜†

Waiting for next one dear Jalaal is surly feeling bad  & not going to leave JO alone ... Update soon...πŸ€— I will try my best πŸ˜³

...Anushka... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yrr reply mat kar.. maine bhi ab tak poore reply nahi kareπŸ˜†