Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annie- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Total loser!
It might sound extreme but no wonder he didn't last in bollyhood. With the attitude he has, doesn't surprise me at all.
Annie- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It was actually very thoughtfull of tanna, knowing he'll be alone if she's gone and she wanted him to keep it as it was very dear to him. But upen being the 'superstar' didn't like it at all. Only i have to rights to return gifts.
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Upen needs to be sent out of the BB house. It will be good for him and for the viewers too.
KatnissEverdeen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
seriously upen is !! 
He came this far just by hiding behind girls! thats a true statement. How come ppl inside trusted this vile man? 
Edited by freedomYodha - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Don't nominate me - Only I can nominate friends

Don't prank me - Only I can prank others
Don't return my gifts - Only I can return theirs
Don't talk about me - Only I can bitch about you

I play the game on my convenience. Yes I'm a hypocrite. But don't call me anything otherwise I swear on my mutha I'm gon brekh yer phase

Upen Patel can do whatever he want to do because he is super star as per his 😛. he can lift Palak because he has strength but cant drink 2-3 sip of tape water. Upen bhai patel ka majak is majak baki sab ka chamanpras 😛... 
Edited by ravibans - 9 years ago
Misfit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
MY RULES

I know my rights
I want it now
Someone else is to blame
I am a victim 
Pay me for doing nothing --

Signed by :
Sir Upen Patel🤢
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Don't get me wrong but part of the problem are the homegrown desis who are enarmored by the pig.  They think his ridiculous version if the English accent is the bees knees.  They have made him climb to these heights of arrogance by worshipping him as a gentleman based just on his country of birth and regardless of whether he really is one or not.  These people are the ones who hear the buzzwords 'London, pounds, London wala flat' etc and get blown away by the empty shell.    It's quite pitiful and ironical that enablers like Karishma has been stroking his ego for so long and now have to be at the receiving end of his tantrums.  Just desserts IMO. 
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
upen is biggest looser in house👎🏼
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Every time I see him on BB, I feel like slapping him.
Nisha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hypocrisy to the max,.Hate this guy