Hmm... hum yahan hai akele...!!! 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ---Anu---

All the three conditions have been fulfilled in Praja's case...😳🤪

yep🤗🤗🤗 !

thank heavens Anu u came😆

aah I love this scene - ajab looks like a dolll here!😳😳 and Love the direction - pratap standing like a hero facing the temple's door...and gifting ajab to make things fine between them😳😳😳 aww how subtly romantic! weee
Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 6
Yo tu ne ki kar ditta ??!! ðŸ¤ª I loveeeddd loovveedd his reaction when she refused the gift...!!!!  So heartbroken he was...!!! ðŸ¥º
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Yo tu ne ki kar ditta ??!! ðŸ¤ª I loveeeddd loovveedd his reaction when she refused the gift...!!!!  So heartbroken he was...!!! ðŸ¥º

aww the puppy face! *pulling cheeks*!!

but glad ajab refused it - otherwise mala ki mystery pata hi nahi chalti - that reminds me - what do u think of mala revelation - ??

I thot it was bland - I wanted it to be so dramatic and so much more - I mean I wanted praja to discuss so much more about mala connection and pratap telling her the importance of it and how it always saved him and all...aah CVs could have just done so much more!
Mirage09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

aww the puppy face! *pulling cheeks*!!

but glad ajab refused it - otherwise mala ki mystery pata hi nahi chalti - that reminds me - what do u think of mala revelation - ??

I thot it was bland - I wanted it to be so dramatic and so much more - I mean I wanted praja to discuss so much more about mala connection and pratap telling her the importance of it and how it always saved him and all...aah CVs could have just done so much more!

The Golden rule of CVs -- BREAK OUR HEARTS N DREAMS...!!! It gives them a SADISTIC PLEASURE, it seems...!!!😡 

The mala revelation --- It was ok by me, with the way they were pacing with the story...but man, I wanted that PHOOLAN DEVI in that scene...!!! It would have been an outright slaaappp on her face...!!! ðŸ˜ˆ 

Yeah...Pratap n Ajab discussing about the mala...I too wanted Pratap to reveal it to her...but I m glad that he realized the worth of that mala... I did not expect even that much from those Fools...!!! ðŸ˜†
Mirage09 thumbnail
Hiru...tell me something...apart from Ashoka, what else are u watching ??
MaxMayfield thumbnail
oh yeah phool should have been there - a lot of us thot phool will discover mala in pratap's neck...😆😆 and think praja are having a secret affair🤣 while praphool was engaged😆
accha - yeah CVs🥱 anyway mala se zyada dukh mujhe chudiya ka hai - those green bangles for my ajab - which never saw light of the day again🥺

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Hiru...tell me something...apart from Ashoka, what else are u watching ??

on Indian TV - practically nothing😆 my mom and sis are Meri aashiqui fans - so once in a while have to watch it with them - regardless hate that show🤢

I wish they would start preleap epi repeats!
Mirage09 thumbnail

oh yeah phool should have been there - a lot of us thot phool will discover mala in pratap's neck...😆😆 and think praja are having a secret affair🤣 while praphool was engaged😆

accha - yeah CVs🥱 anyway mala se zyada dukh mujhe chudiya ka hai - those green bangles for my ajab - which never saw light of the day again🥺

🤣🤣 PD was capable of thinking anything...!!! ðŸ¤¢

I wonder if it went to JB too !!! About the mala...there is no address n mention of it after that scene till this date...!!! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢
Mirage09 thumbnail

on Indian TV - practically nothing😆 my mom and sis are Meri aashiqui fans - so once in a while have to watch it with them - regardless hate that show🤢

I wish they would start preleap epi repeats!

I hate all of EK shows after a certain point...only BALH kept me glued for a longer time...😆 But it also came crashing down for me at a later stage...😆

@bold -- about MP right ??