Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshisarun123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
read ur chapters in one go...its an awesome ff...please do continue...
Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello guys...sorry to say that but got a shock of life...as u all know my bag is stolen n there r my project work in bag...so I have to restart my project work ...n as its my last Sem project so I have to work hard...but actually this not prblm...but main prblm is my HOD says to me that I have to lead this project n I have to visit one of industry for two week...n after then I have to describe all this to my class mate...i  m going there for training for 2 weeks...god knows wht I m going to do there...but still my HOD say to I have to go...n time is 10 to 6 n after then my classes...so will not come here for two weeks...really sorry guys...
Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys I m really sorry a for doing this to u all...but just my sir call...I swear I just take my cell to write next part...but he call me...now I have to do preparation for tomorrow... I m really sorrryy..pls forgive me...
Diyaa133 thumbnail
I hate ur HOD ...
u r eng student???
but I can understand ur prblms...so go what can I say...but I m gonna miss u n ur updates...
pls come back soon
cherrynicolem thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Its ok dear no problem 
Because studies come first! 
N ALL THE BEST for ur project!
achirasingh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ummm...chalo koi ni...we will wait for two weeks...afterall studies are much more important...but uske baad pucca na...
ishqnme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nany

Hello guys...sorry to say that but got a shock of life...as u all know my bag is stolen n there r my project work in bag...so I have to restart my project work ...n as its my last Sem project so I have to work hard...but actually this not prblm...but main prblm is my HOD says to me that I have to lead this project n I have to visit one of industry for two week...n after then I have to describe all this to my class mate...i  m going there for training for 2 weeks...god knows wht I m going to do there...but still my HOD say to I have to go...n time is 10 to 6 n after then my classes...so will not come here for two weeks...really sorry guys...

When are you going to update
I am waiting and waiting and waiting
Please update