Manan OS-No more Walking Away(based on Promo)

Chocomaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hiya everyone ! Am back with yet another OS πŸ˜‰ ..I mean how can i resist after watching that awesome promo❀️ ! So here is my perception on tonight's epi based on the awwie promo..So its basically a continuation of fri epi.. hope u guys will like it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Manan OS-No more Walking Away

'God i dont need this right now' Manik thought irritably as he tried to get rid of Soha,who is so dumb not to understand the fact that he is not interested in her.He was politely trying to tell her, he neither likes sports nor movies when he noticed a disturbance behind the curtains.He smirked slyly when he spotted Nandini's sandals from beneath the curtain, which she was not quick enough to pull it in before he saw it.

'Oh so Ms.Nandini Murthy is here.Now this should be interesting' he thought smugly and suddenly took hold of Soha's hands in his and tried to insert a flirty tone "Well Soha, movie is not a bad idea.Let me dim the lights first and play some music for a more romantic atmosphere.Stick around " with that he dimmed the lights and switched on his stereo.

'Aiyappa where am i stuck ! I can't believe i crashed Manik's house uninvited.What is happening to me? I have never done something like this before. But what the hell is wrong with Manik? How he can he flirt with that Soha.That too shamelessly!Oh damn here comes ' she felt her eyes widen in shock when she felt Manik getting closer to where she was standing and she moved further into the wall.'Aiyappa pl let him not catch me ' she began praying silently and stifled a gasp when Manik's hand closed over the edge of the curtain where she was hiding.

Manik smirked and held his hand on the curtain knowing full well Nandini must be sweating on the other side.He can't wait to watch her priceless expression when she was caught red handed.He's sure she will come up with some crazy excuse.That girl cant lie to save her life he thought chuckling to himself.But first things first.

Turning back to Soha he gave a fake smile " So Soha is this setting romantic enough for you ? "

Nandini breathed a sigh of relief when he stepped away but immediately felt annoyed when she heard him addressing Soha.She rolled her eyes in irritation at his flirty tone yet again.

"Aww this is just perfect Manik.Just give me a minute i will just get my hard disk from my car " Soha crooned and left grinning happily.

'Now time for some fun '
Manik smirked to himself and proceeded towards the curtain.Nandini on the other hand scrunched her eyes shut praying to her Aiyappa to save her.

With a whoosh the curtain was opened and Manik stared down at her with a stern expression on his face "Look who is here.Ms.Nandini Murthy, what an unpleasant surprise " he said sarcastically.

Nandini opened her eyes reluctantly and smiled an embarrassed smile trying to think of a way to get out of the mess she found herself in.

"What are you doing here? Don't tell me you came here to dust my curtains.Were you spying on me? "He asked her in a tone that made her fidget uneasily.

"Uh main woh ..Um " she stammered and Manik folded his arms across his broad chest and assumed a leisurely pose " No problem take your time.But atleast iss baar kuch better excuse dena.Am so sick of your stupid excuses "

"Uh i - " before she could finish she was saved from Soha's loud voice that was nearing closer " Manik i found it baby"

Nandini jerked her head at the direction of Soha's voice in shock and giving a panicked look at Manik she quickly dived back behind the curtains.

Manik too quickly stepped away from the curtain, when Soha came inside."Here Manik i got it.Let's watch it now " Soha said holding the hard disk in one hand and curling her arm around his.

"Huh Soha " Manik started and politely removed her hands from his "Listen- am not really feeling well and am not good company right now.If you dont mind i would like to take some rest.I will catch you tomorrow ya?We can watch a movie maybe some other time.I hope you- dont mind "

Soha's face dropped in disappointment" But Manik i can make you feel better " she said and touched his shoulder.Nandini who was peeping from the curtain cringed with disgust.

Manik removed her hand again and gave her his best ladies smile " Soha i really appreciate you coming to cheer me up.But some other time Ok? I will make it upto you" he said still holding her hand in his, just to irk Nandini further.

Soha smiled "Ah ok then.You take rest i will see you tomorrow" She then gave him a hug startling both him and Nandini, who was gritting her teeth in annoyance.

The moment she left, both Manik and Nandini breathed a sigh of relief in unison.Nandini gasped when she heard his footsteps nearing again.

"Nandini you better come out now " Manik said holding the curtain open and staring down at her again.

Nandini bit her lip nervously and stepped out."Well i guess that must have given you sufficient time to come up with a good excuse.So you better tell me right now the reason for spoiling my date evening with Soha "

At the mention of Soha's name, Nandini felt her anger snap and she glared at him "Date? So now you are dating Soha? "

"Why? what if i was? Why does it matter to you? " He said giving her a glare of his own.

"It does matter to me " She said blurted out in anger.Manik smirked " Oh really ? "

Quickly realizing her mistake, she immediately said " Huh am the Fab 5 manager.And we have to complete 3 albums in less than two weeks.So uh as a manager it does matter to me if you are going to waste your time romancing Soha.It will affect all of us "

"Ah so you are concerned as Fab 5's manager? Am impressed " Manik said sarcastically and Nandini fidgeted looking for a way of escape.'Aiyappa pl help me out of this ' she prayed silently.

"Yes.Huh its getting late i - i - have to go " she said casually as if its very normal for her to get caught by Manik in his own house, and  tried to walk away faster.

Manik reached out just as quickly and held her hand stopping her."Not so fast Ms.Nandini Murthy.
Why don't you just admit that you are jealous? "

He said pulling her closer to him." Huh Jealous ? Me no way ? " She said defensively and tried to puller her hands from him.

Manik chuckled "Oh really ?
We both know why you are here at this time of the night.And its not because you are concerned as 'FAB 5 manager ' "he said quoting the last part in his fingers.

He continued pulling her further closer to him " You are jealous to see Soha with me aren't you ? "

Nandini glared at him and pushed at his chest forcefully.They both dint realise they had actually moved futher into the bedroom while arguing and when Nandini pushed him he lost his balance and fell on the bed pulling Nandini along with him.

Nandini's breath caught in her throat as she looked at Manik's glazed eyes.Before she could get herself up, he quickly moved over her making her lie beneath him.

She struggled to move him away from her.She hit his shoulder trying to push him "Manik get off me "

Manik held her hands tightly in his and said softly, his eyes darting between her eyes and her luscious lips "Not until you tell me the real reason for coming here "

As Manik hugged her closer, Nandini felt herself lost in his eyes and she stopped struggling.Of their own accord, her fingers lightly carassed his light five - o clock shadow that seem to adorn his cheeks.

Unable to lie further she sighed and closed her eyes in defeat " Yes i am jealous.I don't like the way Soha is trying to get close to you.I hate it when you talk to her"

Manik smiled feeling light hearted. He lightly caressed her face and moved her hair aside "Then why did you walk away from me when you obviously cant.Nandini i told you i will not come after you in the hospital.But this time it was you who came back to me "

His thumb stroked her low lip gently and he leaned closer to her, his breath fanning her lips and whispered " No more walking away Nandu.Your running away time is up "

Nandini's heart started beating faster and she cupped his face in her hands and repeated softly "No more walking away " with that she enclosed her lips with his surprising him.They had no idea how long they lay like that immersed in their kiss.The thoughts of Soha far away from their mind.

As always i got carried away and this became lengthier than i plannedπŸ˜†.Hope you guys liked this 😳 Do let me know how you found this OS πŸ˜‰

For those who had missed reading my earlier OS..Here is the link below.Do check it out 😳

OS - New Year Bash

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ˜ƒ I was grinning all the time reading your OS dear..it's awesome..Manik asked Soha to leave πŸ˜†
Finally nandini admitted she is jealous hayeee😳 I wish it happens in the show too
I got a blooper in your OS like CV πŸ€£ they were on the ground floor I guess...and Manik's room in 1st floor..so how did they reach to Manik's room?? πŸ€£ Stairs kasie chare woh dono?? they were so lost in the love πŸ˜† 
and lastly the kiss β˜ΊοΈ it was hot..
superb OS again...πŸ‘
Edited by Ireena7 - 9 years ago
Leprechaun thumbnail
Its awesome perfect...Thanks for posting the link.
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing chintuuu...
i hope this happen in show also..
i loved ur writing...
I m imagining nandu expression...
really very nycc
Chocomaniac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ireena7

πŸ˜ƒ I was grinning all the time reading your OS dear..it's awesome..Manik asked Soha to leave πŸ˜†

Finally nandini admitted she is jealous hayeee😳 I wish it happens in the show too
I got a blooper in your OS like CV πŸ€£ they were on the ground floor I guess...and Manik's room in 1st floor..so how did they reach to Manik's room?? πŸ€£ Stairs kasie chare woh dono?? they were so lost in the love πŸ˜† 
and lastly the kiss β˜ΊοΈ it was hot..
superb OS again...πŸ‘

🀣 i admit i totally forgot about that ! πŸ˜› just lik how we do in actual epi, overlook this also 🀣
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsm os
loved it
very nicely written
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chocomaniac

🀣 i admit i totally forgot about that ! πŸ˜› just lik how we do in actual epi, overlook this also 🀣

yeah we can...nothing is complete without blooper..and any mistake can be overlook if we get to read such beautiful OS πŸ˜ƒ
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nicely written!! I wish it happens like this tonight πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haaayeeer inna acha OS likha hai k now i want this to happen in the show too... Chintu ji love u for this muaaahhh... Edited by ragvir.fan - 9 years ago
Chocomaniac thumbnail

Originally posted by: aavani

😊 Beautiful... 😊

Thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ