Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Appuu_AshLover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣 🀣.hmmm god imagining dat raghav s dng jingala dance I fell from my couch u knw lol is he mad m feeling lyk dat
πŸ˜› n kalpi has to bear dis mental raghav only u knw Hw ur gng to turture her with this comedian turned to serial killer πŸ˜† I enjoyed dis update so much hilarious my tummy paining ... 🀣 Edited by himaaparna15 - 9 years ago
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That's so funny. πŸ˜† Loving it totally. πŸ‘ But when is it gonna turn romantic. This Raghav is so different and a true comedian. I am curious to know the real reason behind his craziness and madness.
lolor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
🀣hilarious...raghav dancing jings la la...i really want to see this...πŸ˜†...& want kalpi to join him...🀣
Now cuming to story...every time kalpihits his head he looses his mental balance...actually who is he? Serial killer...πŸ˜• 
Comedian?...or mentally ill?...
Kiaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG!  That was totally hilarious!  I couldn't stop laughing for a long time.  Imagine Raghav who's always the impeccably dressed and stylish,  sauve business man  becoming a mad hat killer! ...lol.
The scene where he keeps dancing around the bonfire had me in splits  πŸ€£  Reminded me of the scene in the movie 'Proposal ' where Sandra Bullock  does the same. ... 
SamBricka thumbnail
ok super funny update usho... I just can't stop my self laughng... Just imagin ashish doing jinga lala hu hu jinga lala hu hu 🀣 yaar update nxt chappy soon waitng
charvi3 thumbnail
Full. Funny update ...i was totally laughing &imaging how raghav would be looking when he was doing jinga lala hu hu
vyshuu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omgg!!! Ushoshi..🀣🀣🀣
It was too hilarious.. 🀣🀣 all those raghav antics u mentioned.. and jinga lala hu hu ,🀣🀣 it was too damn funny dear.. I totally njyd readng it.. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
abxetz thumbnail
Hi ushoshi super update πŸ‘ raghav ki jungle dance πŸ˜† huhuhu jingalala o god 🀣 ye great ideas Kaha se atha hai dear πŸ˜†
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8
🀣 He was bored of Commedy and wanted to try some horror??

and.. like Kalpi, even I cannot imagine him killing anyone..! ROfl.