Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Salman ka birthday toh unko pata tha kab hai 3 months before onyy when big boss started 😆 .. toh why keep voting lines open then if they had plans of no eviction 😡 .. public ke paas money plant hai kya 😡

I feel Salman may throw a googly and say these votes will b carried this week too and none r safe and then someone on Wed night might b evicted .. midweek eviction mayb

then after eviction , all housemates excluding Ajaz will b nominated by default wed night itself for 3rd Jan first final where top 5 will b selected

then that whole challenger vs champion circus will start ..

this is possible if noone is evicted today

and me saying it from my own brain cells .. not from any source 🤣

Howlarious Jyo 👏
Ek number post 🤣 🤣 🤣

Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 9 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

because its salman's birthday so viewers votes dont count

Yeh sab ek saazish hain upen bhai patel no evict nahi karne ke liye 😭 🥺 😆
trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Salman ka birthday toh unko pata tha kab hai 3 months before onyy when big boss started 😆 .. toh why keep voting lines open then if they had plans of no eviction 😡 .. public ke paas money plant hai kya 😡

I feel Salman may throw a googly and say these votes will b carried this week too and none r safe and then someone on Wed night might b evicted .. midweek eviction mayb

then after eviction , all housemates excluding Ajaz will b nominated by default wed night itself for 3rd Jan first final where top 5 will b selected

🤣🤣🤣
vitriolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If noone is evicted , then I just want to know what happens to viewers votes ?? 😳

I think votes will be carried forward to the next eviction, be it midweek or next weekend; meaning those votes will be added on.
Just my guess, of course.. because channel is answerable to audience, and even if they never ever count votes, they will give this explanation to make ppl believe that their votes didn't get wasted. where is the accountability and transparency, who are the auditors - ppl  are not told anything. so we have to believe what we are told.

ps: sorry mods for chatting here
Edited by vitriolic - 9 years ago
-spartacus- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys is sonali out or not??
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Looks like Sonali was seen on live feed .. I read it on the thread ! 
Next time we need to call salman for spoilers if he is going to change according to his whims and fancies. I read he didn't want Sonali evicted 😕
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: susan29

Looks like Sonali was seen on live feed .. I read it on the thread ! 

Next time we need to call salman for spoilers if he is going to change according to his whims and fancies. I read he didn't want Sonali evicted 😕

FAKE rumor. 
Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: vitriolic

I think votes will be carried forward to the next eviction, be it midweek or next weekend; meaning those votes will be added on.
Just my guess, of course.. because channel is answerable to audience, and even if they never ever count votes, they will give this explanation to make ppl believe that their votes didn't get wasted. where is the accountability and transparency, who are the auditors - ppl are not told anything. so we have to believe what we are told.

ps: sorry mods for chatting here

If they add the last week's votes in next week then that's really unfair for gautam and puneet who were not nominated!!! 😡
Others have 2 weeks worth of votes and PG only has 1 week's worth of viewers votes!!!! That's not fair!!
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If midweek eviction happens, then i hope Puneet and Upen is kicked out. 

Then there'll be 3 girls, 3 boys -Tanna, Sonali, Dimpy. Gautanm, Pritam, Ali. 
They'll be joined by 5 more -Mahek, Ajaz, Rahul, Sambhavna. 

This will be balanced and better. All the spicy and entertaining contestants TOGETHER. 
Will be fun to watch. 😉
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

😆 iss season mein toh yeh bhi possible hain