||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 20 (IO)

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Intellectual Members :- 

5cents
Aakanksha_7
adi2512
Anjali_
anshurg5
Aparnauma
blushing
dixie123
Don_theEvil
Hiral_Halwa
hisusmita
khushi_*
Mithi_Vani
rdjha
Rtee
umam

Rules ðŸ˜ˆ

Its Invites Only ( Intellectual ) CC so plz do not maro entriyan without permission ðŸ˜›

No Dhulai pitaiyee No Dhandalbazi  ðŸ˜Ž 

Always chit chat Intellectually on any Subject 

here are CC rules 

1. Criticism and Bashing: India Forums is a platform to allow everyone to express their opinions freely within the COC and respectable limitations. Constructive Criticism is always welcomed. However bashing is not part of constructive criticism. Things can be said in a more civilized manner rather than being brutal.

Please know the difference between bashing and constructive criticism. Constructive Criticism is when a member voices his/her opinions in a civil manner, without using derogatory words and phrases to prove his/her point. He/she is also able to state [without subjugation and with complete objectivity] as to where have they derived their opinion from. Having said that dislike, disagreement or contradiction is not considered bashing. 

2. Name Calling: While criticizing something, there are times when members tend to go overboard and use certain derogatory and downright offensive words which shouldn't be used for any celebrity/member/DT member. Please remember that any derogatory references, comparing celeb/member to animal or name calling any person [celeb/member/DT member] is against forum rules, and strict action will be taken against those who indulge in it. That being said, we do allow pet names and jodi names for the celebs, as long as they're not offensive to anyone.

3. Hate speech: 
India-Forums members are allowed freedom of speech & expression, however please ensure any discrimination, racism or hate speech is not advocated. Refrain from posting any content which might incite/promote hatred towards any member/religion/Nationality/Race or minority communities.

4. Visual Content:
 Members are allowed to post images - spoilers related to a show, pictures of a celebrity, signatures, videos etc in the  CC . However this does NOT include any members personal pictures which would violate one's privacy. Also please refrain from posting fake or morphed images intended to defame/ ridicule /abuse any celebrity &/member. This includes posting animal images with the intent to be sarcastic and bash any member/celebrity.

While posting signatures/videos ensure that none of the content carries any hate speech towards member/celebrity/Nationality/religion/race/community.( At all times Avatar & Signature Shop Rules rules will apply towards any creations)

4. Stalking/Reporting: Chat Club is a huge forum. It is not possible to keep track of each and every post/CC hence members are asked to report the thread with reasons so that DT can look into the concerns/complains and do the needful. However as per forum rules stalking is not encouraged either. Members stalking and misusing report feature with intention of closing down other CC will be dealt with severity.

CC members should refrain from drawing attention to their CC by labeling other fan groups/CC members stalkers when ever they get a note and thus provoking a cycle of fan wars thorough reporting/counter reporting. If your CC is issued with note/warning doesn't imply it was stalk/reported by members of other CC/fan group.

5. Discussing DT Notes/Decision and Forum Issues: Discussing decisions taken or warnings issued to a thread and issues pertaining to any forum is strictly prohibited. You have concern/query regarding a warning or forum , kindly contact the section DT about the same. If any members are found doing so action will be taken accordingly. Even after continuous reminders/warnings if members fail to follow the rules it will lead to closure of the thread.

6. Discussing and Mocking Members/Fan Groups: Discussing non CC member/fan group is NOT allowed. Refrain from pointing fingers or taking direct or sarcastic digs at other fan groups . Fans can be passionate towards their favorite celebs, but it does not mean they can be judgmental towards other members/fans. Calling other members/fan groups haters, bashers or "real fans" in a snide manner is also provocative and comes under fandom attack.

Don't say other fan-group/members were mocking us and what you did was in retaliation to that. Your CC will be judged on an individual basis and not relatively. Being part of a CC you are responsible for your own actions and the circumstances are insignificant there. If you have any issue with regards to any member contact the section Dev Team. There is absolutely no need to discuss/talk about members/fan groups who are not part of your CC.

7. Plotting/Planning Against Forum/Members: It has been observed that members use Chat Club to plan how to create ruckus in forum and/or target members. Members giving dare to their friends, challenging them to create problems in any section leading to fan wars/fights thereby disrupting the peace of the section will not be tolerated. 

India-Forums grants its members privilege to make a Chat Club. We expect members to utilize it in a right manner and take responsibility for their actions. Using an IO CC and its exclusivity to plot/instigate against fan groups /members in CC/other forums resulting in chaos will be severely dealt with. 

8. Discussing Actors Personal Life and Link Ups: Any chat club threads that revolve around rumors and/ or promote baseless assumptions in terms of non-existing relationship about two co-stars will be strictly prohibited! For example, any particular Chat Thread that links two actors in real life without proper official source/confirmation, when they are simply co-stars/professional colleagues will be immediately locked down. However, you are more than welcome to discuss the characters and the actors with respect to the show and their roles thereof, without breaching the boundary. 

9. Invites Only: It will be mandatory for every Chat Club  to make a  current list of members of their CC on the first page. Members who are not part of the CC are not supposed to post or like posts in the thread.If you want to join the CC contact the admin of the CC for the same. Unless you have been invited or granted permission do NOT post or like posts in the thread. If found doing so you will be getting a warning raise without question. 

10. Opening New CC Under Lock Down: It has come to our notice that members open a new CC or reuse an old CC thread in Chat Club/Other Forums to circumvent , while the current one is closed down for review. In such case the CC will be given penalty which would lead to thread being locked further 48 hours. 

11. Profanity and Foul Language: Please refrain from excessive swearing or using profanities by misspelling or letter substitutions to bypass censoring . Do not post lewd or offensive content, or links to any such content. India forums is a family friendly forum and impressionable young minds visit our website.

12. External Forum Issues/Promotion: This is India-Forum.com hence keep external issues out of this forum and do not drag in fights from Facebook/twitter/etc over to this forum. We are not interested in demeaning anyone here neither are we interested in those fan wars so whatever happens on Facebook/twitter or other sites should be dealt there only and not here. It may sound harsh but that's how we operate here.

Do not promote other sites/forums on I-F. You want to share link of the site with your friends you can do it via PM. Any site or blog demeaning the celebrity and link given to the same in the signature or on the forum is NOT allowed. For more information refer-External Content from Social Networking Sites 

13. Multiple ID's (MID): Refrain from creating MID's purposely to cause chaos and instigate members. If any member is found doing so the original ID will get a warning level raise and MIDs will be banned without further question.

14. Spamming and Quoting: Do not spam with just emotions/numbers/gibberish to increase post count/pages. However since it is a CC and members don't feel too restricted we would be allowing maximum 20 pages of spam across 150 pages provided rest has some meaningful content or conversation. Do not quote long quotes. You can quote three posts maximum and they should be small.

15. Sharing Personal Information: This has been brought up time and time again. Do not share your personal information with others on the net. If you are sharing any information with an unknown person you are doing that at your own risk. The conversation that takes place in private messages, face book, messenger between two people is between them and not to be shared in open forum. 

16. Report Button/Response Time: Please keep in mind that the Moderators are also members like yourself. We would also want to have the time to make posts like yourself and discuss with our friends; and we also have a personal life. Meaning, we cannot be around to babysit the forum 24/7. Please allow a reasonable time frame of 48 hours before creating a hullabaloo and/or escalating the matter to the CMs/GMs. We try to address issues and respond to PMs and Reports as soon as we can get to them, but we request you to grant us some leverage as well. Instead of mass PMing it would appreciated if one person PM's the concerned DT with regards to the issue.

Global Moderator(s):
 *Shruti*Aahaanagk_09 

Moderator(s): 
devashree_h , -Deepzz-

Viewbie: 
-RD-

In addition to the above mentioned section guidelines, at all times India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules  will be in effect. 

We hereby hope that all of you will abide by these newly implemented rules as well as the previous set of rules- 
* Chat Clubs Rules & Regulations

Edited by blushing - 17 December 2014 at 5:44pm 

Edited by blushing - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
spam spam to page 2...
As 2014 is all set to bid adieu in three days, Ahmedabad Times spoke to some of the movers and shakers of Tellytown and got them to list down their moments of high in the year 2014. Here is what this happening brigade had to share as they looked back in time... 

Ronit Bose Roy 
The year 2014 was an interesting year for me! I thoroughly enjoyed the year - it was a progressive one to be precise. I shot Subhash Kapoor's movie Guddu Rangeela which was a great experience, completed four years with Adaalat and got back to daily soaps with Itna Karo Naa Mujhe Pyaar. 

Vivian Dsena 

I would say 2014 was really good for me on the professional front. God has been fair with me and given me everything I've wanted. I would just pray him to be with me always and thank him for everything. Success is a part of my life and it will come to me always. I feel I am truly blessed.

Avika Gor 

It has been an amazing journey for me this year with the completion of 1000 episodes of Sasural Simar Ka. Apart from that, this year also I traveled to Kazakistan and Vitenam to promote Balika Vadhu which turned out to be an icing on the cake for me, especially when I learnt that in such a short span of time I have managed to receive love from other countries too!

Divyanka Tripathi 

People love my character in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and that itself is an achievement. Professionally it has been a wonderful year. This year I only took four days' personal holidays, and devoted my waking time shooting for my TV show or ad films which is a very good thing. I feel 2014 was very successful year, I have a good show that's getting good ratings and there's tremendous feedback for my character.

Surbhi Jyoti 

This has been a very good year for me. I worked a lot. My show is still doing very well. I think taking up Qubool Hai was the best decision of my life. Surprisingly, 2014 on the personal front was good too, as my brother has now got a job in Mumbai and will be staying with me. I'm glad that this year is ending on this positive note.

Karan Tacker 

It was a fantastic year. I enjoyed anchoring two seasons of Halla Bol - which is something close to my heart as it deals with relevant social issues. Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7 was the best thing to happen to me in 2014 - it changed me as a person. It was an amazing experience that made me look at life in a newer way. There are no complaints about this year.

Gautam Rode 

It's been an excellent year. Sarwaswatichandra, Nach Baliye and my entry in Mahakumbh on the last day of the year. I won three awards this year and hence for me it's been a great year. I'm hoping next year is even better.

Ssharad Malhotra 

The year has certainly turned out to be a good one as I made a comeback on TV with Maharana Pratap. The show is larger than life. I have never done a historical so it gives me a different high when I get into the attire of Maharana. It brought me back into the audiences' hearts. The feedback has been really positive and encouraging. Life is moving in the right direction professionally. I also completed my film Ek Saat Tera before I took up the show! 

Mahira Khan 

The most sought after celebrity of Pakistan is now much talked about in India as well - thanks to her tele-show Humsafar that was aired and got her noticed by top Bollywood film-makers. The year is ending on a happy note for Mahira who's has now bagged a role in Shah Rukh Khan's next movie Raees!

Fawad Khan 

An interesting year for this Pakistani heartthrob who gained fans across India courtesy his telly outings Zindagi Gulzaar Hai and Humsafar aired in India. He even made his B-Town debut opposite Sonam Kapoor in 2014 with the movie Khoobsurat and has more B-Town work lined up. 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
http://www.desifreetv.com/news/indian-tv-experiments-with-pakistani-content-hit-or-flop/

Indian TV Experiments with Pakistani Content - Hit or Flop?

This year marked the era of mature progression and refreshing change for India's drama industry.

Living legend Amitabh Bachchan starred in the much awaited thriller called Yudh. A psychological thriller, Yudh, a miniseries has been directed by veteran director Anurag Kashap. The show was about a real estate business tycoon (Amitabh Bachan) was said to be revolving around the plot of an American drama called Boss. The show boasted of legendary actors like Naseeruddin Shah and Kay Kay Menon. Despite having all the ingredients of creating a blockbuster hit, the show failed to make the sort of impact that was originally anticipated. It was due to this reason that Amitabh Bachan returned to his reality show, Kaun babega Karorpati Sea Other mature topics like divorce and separation were touched upon in a show called Itna Karo Na Pyar. Marital issues being a taboo topic in society even today were a fresh new change that the audiences embraced with equal appreciation and adulation. All this was clearly depicted in TRP ratings. What's more is that unconventional issues like a married woman falling in love with her unmarried boss were highlighted with brilliant maturity in Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Yeh.

This was just the tip of the ice berg, with eye opening programs like Satayave Jayteme being hosted by Mr. Perfectionist Aamir Khan, the show held its own not only with its original content, but was also replete with other A-List actors like Deepik Padukone , Kangana Ranaut and Parineeti Chopra.

On the flip side, Salman Khan was back with a bang, with his masala packed, extremely dramatic reality show Big Boss Season 8. The show got its fair share of TRP ratings by showing a passionate kiss between two contenders on the show. Whether a publicity stunt or an actual show of emotion, Big Boss received a lot of media hype due to the alleged show of lip locking.
With so many new series and reality shows proliferating the small screen, the King of Bollywood Shahrukh Khan and the "Khilaadi" himself Akshay Kumar put on their dancing shoes and hosted shows like Dare to Dance.

On the international front, Anil Kapoor who has recently taken a fancy towards Hollywood returned to the screen with a bang with his hit series, 24. The show has returned to the Indian screen with its second season.

Indian television has taken a fancy towards experimenting with foreign content this year. Adding a dash of serious Pakistani dramas like Zindagi Gulzaar Hai, Badi Appa and Maat, Kahu un kahi, Kaash mein teri beity na hoti lighthearted and refreshing soaps like Yeh Shaadi Nahi ho Sakti and Humsafar were also aired on Indian television, giving the local saas- bahu melodramatic soaps a run for their money.

As opposed to Indian soaps, Pakistani dramas are original and closer to real life. The lack of grandeur and the original content of the script, not to mention true to life acting made Pakistani dramas a refreshing change as opposed to Indian soaps. In response to all the Pakistani competition, a wave of fresh series was aired on television. Veteran actors like Sonali Bendre and Bhageshree graced the small screen in series like Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Yeh and Laut Aao Trisha respectively. Laut Aao Trisha is an adaptation from a Spanish novel Donde esta Elisa and Ashutosh Gawarikar's TV debut with 100 episode series Everest are a few, which have impressed the audience.

Pakistani dramas have added a refreshing dimension to Indian television. As opposed to the run of the mill content that typically revolves around a subdued and submissive daughter-in-law who is being subjected to revulsion of the highest order from every member of the family in her in -laws; Pakistani dramas are refreshing and invigorating because of their true to life story line. Devoid of over the top dramatization that is typically the USP of Indian dramas, Pakistani dramas add a new flavor of realism and pragmatism to Indian television.

New faces like Mahira Khan and Fawad Khan not only added a riveting angle to the Indian screen; their novel and unfamiliar presence made existing directors and producers take notice of their scripts and actors as well.
With Fawad Khan already starring in the unforgettable remake "Khoobsoorat" opposite the fashionista of Bollywod, Sonam Kapoor, Mahira Khan is now being considered as the next big thing in Bollywood. Starring in a larger than life role opposite Shahrukh Khan, Mahira Khan is now all set to grace the silver screen under the coveted Yash Raj banner. Pakistani actors are now being discovered and considered in roles across the board in India and this avenue has opened up only because of Pakistani content being aired in our neighboring country.

It's probably the right time when the Sub-Continent has come together and united itself on one stance and that being showcasing fabulous talent across the board. With Pakistani actors going across the border on a constant basis, this healthy mix of talent is being well received by the industry on both sides.

Other mature topics like divorce and separation were touched upon in a show called Itna Karo Na Pyar. Marital issues being a taboo topic in society even today were a fresh new change that the audiences embraced with equal appreciation and adulation. All this was clearly depicted in TRP ratings. What's more is that unconventional issues like a married woman falling in love with her unmarried boss were highlighted with brilliant maturity in Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Yeh.
This was just the tip of the ice berg, with eye opening programs like Satayave Jayteme being hosted by Mr. Perfectionist Aamir Khan, the show held its own not only with its original content, but was also replete with other A-List actors like Deepik Padukone , Kangana Ranaut and Parineeti Chopra.

Overall, this year has proven to be extremely fruitful for Pakistani and Indian television in general. How long and how effective this fresh take on experimental cinema proves to be is something only time will tell. Till then we can sit back and enjoy both counterparts, bringing their best face forwards and giving each other a run for their money.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
i seriously dont get how flights disappear in thin air??!🥱
MaxMayfield thumbnail

If the plains of northern India are shivering and dense fog is spoiling New Year celebrations, head for the hills of Himachal Pradesh. There will be a lot of relief as the long sunny days have rendered the hills unusually warm.

Source: himachaltourism.gov.in
Members of the hospitality industry say it's the prevailing bright sunny days that are attracting tourists, mainly from the plains, to the hills. They estimate that the tourist footfall is likely to cross the 50,000-mark across the state to ring in the New Year.

"As the sun is eluding the residents in the plains due to dense fog, a bright morning in the hills is an added attraction for tourists," Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corp (HPTDC) general manager Yogesh Behl.

Shimla's meteorological director Manmohan Singh said the popular tourist destinations Shimla, Kasauli, Narkanda, Dharamsala, Palampur, Manali, Chamba and Dalhousie have been experiencing sunny days for over a week and this would continue till Jan 2.

He said the days were quite pleasant in the hills compared to the plains but the night temperature has been quite low in most tourist spots like Shimla, Narkanda, Kasauli, Manali, Dalhousie and Chamba.

General manager D.P. Bhatia of Clarke's Hotel here said: "We are advising the tourists to travel to Kufri and Narkanda if they want to enjoy snowy landscape."

Narkanda, the heart of the apple belt some 65 km from Shimla, has good accumulation of snow. Skiing is an added attraction there.

Shimla - known for the imperial grandeur of buildings that were once institutions of power when it was the summer capital of British India - saw the season's first snowfall Dec 13-14. It has snowy landscape in some patches, mostly in the Mount Jakhu hills, the highest peak of the town.

https://i.imgur.com/L6wz7BL.jpg
Source: himachaltourism.gov.in

Manali in Kullu district, about 250 km from here, which remained out of bounds for almost a week after the Dec 13 snowfall, is again a magnet for holidaymakers.

"The current trend of tourist arrivals indicate that most hotels will again be packed to capacity before the next year dawns," Manali-based prominent travel agent M.C. Thakur told over phone.

Gulaba and Solang slopes, near Manali, still have good snow accumulation and the tourists are heading there to enjoy ski or ride sledges and snow scooters, he said.

The most sought after destinations are Shimla, Narkanda, Kasauli, Sangla, Manali, Dharamsala, Palampur and Dalhousie, say travel agencies.

Behl said most HPTDC hotels in Shimla and nearby destinations were packed to capacity.

"However, in Manali the occupancy rate is 60-70 percent. But we expect 100 percent on the last day."

The mountain peaks viewed from Shimla's historic Ridge have been wrapped in a thick white blanket of snow.

Excited holiday makers, mainly from northern states, have already started descending on tourist resorts in the state to enjoy New Year's Eve.

Deepika Khanna, a senior executive with a Delhi-based multinational, said: "We are really enjoying the sun. The lack of snow in Shimla has not disappointed us at all."

In the state capital, located at a height of 7,000 feet above sea level, it's the ice that is an attraction for the tourists.

Asia's oldest skating clay surface rink has been holding regular skating sessions since Dec 26 due to the natural formation of a thick coating of ice owing to the freezing winter.

Himachal's economy is highly dependent on tourism, besides hydroelectric power and horticulture.

Himachal Pradesh has 2,169 registered hotels with a capacity of 55,928 beds.
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Reacting to the controversies surrounding Rajkumar Hirani's latest release 'pk', actor Boman Irani says people need to respect the viewpoint of the makers.

Boman Irani 

"People may agree and may even disagree but then they have to respect it (the concept of 'pk') because we are also respecting their view," Boman, who has a key role in the film, said.

'pk', which is doing well at the box office, has been getting mixed reactions from audiences for its content. While some have slammed it, saying it mocks Hindu traditions, a lot of people have called it the best film of 2014.

It is a thought provoking film that stirs discussion as well and Boman feels that 'any film worth a debate is a good film'.

"It is a point of view and you have to respect that," said the 55-year-old.

Some of the groups including VHP are demanding a curb on such movies that hurt religious sentiments of Hindus.

However, the actor is not deterred by such groups, instead he feels happy with their reaction because it has engaged people into discussion over the sensitive issue as religion, god and godmen.

"Ofcourse people will (protest and create controversy)...everybody will do. But it is so nice because everybody is having discussion about it and anything worth a debate is a good film," Boman said.

Further talking about Hirani, Boman said that his films always make people think and re-assess their own values.

"Rajkumar Hirani films will always have something to think about. You agree or disagree with the film or you like or dislike a film, that's a different thing but his films will atleast make you think," Boman, who has worked with Hirani in films like 'Munna Bhai M.B.B.S.' and 'Lage Raho Munna Bhai'", said.

"His films will make you re-assess your own values and re-evaluate yourselves saying 'may be he is right may be he is wrong but I am thinking' and that thought has to be respectful because he is respecting the audience," he added.

Featuring Aamir Khan as an alien, the film also stars Anushka Sharma, Sushant Singh Rajput and Sanjay Dutt.

- See more at: http://www.mid-day.com/articles/boman-irani-on-pk-controversy-people-have-to-respect-our-viewpoint/15874170#sthash.Yy7Y25Nw.QZp5TuBB.dpuf
MaxMayfield thumbnail
and finaaallly page 2...chalo leaving😆
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations for the new CC.
Me and my holiday - Have to start at 1 am tomorrow so that I can reach chennai airport by 4 am to catch a flight at 6am. All thanks to Bangalore blasts security check is tightened and that translates into longer time at airports
Whizzing past three airports and a railway station before starting my holiday😛
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Congrats on CC # 20 ðŸ¥³