Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Nisha was Viren and Vimla's daughter...😲
Umesh was Mohan and Rupan's son...
Kirti was Ramesh and Lakshmi's daughter...😕

Edit: I think confused many of them...😆 I don't want to see the show with this match..😆 I am just wondering how would have the show been if this was the match. 

How would have Rupan reacted to know Umesh loves Aman who is the daughter of a normal dhabewala. 

How would have Viren and Vimla reacted to know Nisha has a past, she wants to work, and she loves Viraj. 

How would have Ramesh and Lakshmi reacted to Kirti's lifestyle and the current Ritiesh problem. 
Edited by Shwets1502 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ijaza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha I don't want to even think of it,all miss matched..
iambadai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😊 Edited by iambadai - 9 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I don't want even to think. Does every Sunday you get weird ideas Shwets?😆
Just thought to pull your leg.
MsfairyCindreLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why on earth it would be like that
Shwets1502 thumbnail
I just thought, if Viren, Vimla, Mohan and Rupan would have been able to handle the problems then? I am not saying, it should have been like this. I am saying, everyday, we see these 4 failing in parenting, what if they had to solve problems of Nisha and Umesh? What would they have done then?
@Kate 😆 Gaya's impact..😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsfairyCindreLa

Why on earth it would be like that

It wouldn't be and shouldn't be. It's a simple thought, will they be able to handle and solve Nisha, Umesh and Kirti's problem. 
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice thought but if Nisha is the daughter of Vimla and Viren then this show would have become normal shows like others strict parents with rebelious daughter and kirti would not been blah blah type and I am happy that RL are nishas parent and frankly I want viraj to come into their life becoz all family member used to taunt them but here their daughter got the prince 
Anju_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Omg Shwets😆
What happen to u 😆.. how this idea came to ur mind? ðŸ˜ƒ
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessglory

Nice thought but if Nisha is the daughter of Vimla and Viren then this show would have become normal shows like others strict parents with rebelious daughter and kirti would not been blah blah type and I am happy that RL are nishas parent and frankly I want viraj to come into their life becoz all family member used to taunt them but here their daughter got the prince 

I know my match is ridiculous, but I don't thin Nisha's issues could have been handled by Vimla and Viren..I don't think RL would be happy because Viraj is a prince. It wouldn't even be in their mind. They would be happy to have the perfect boy for Nisha.