esp#95 happy birthday jayita <3

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

agle saal: nobody expect birthday threads πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ

happy birthday jee πŸ€—β˜ΊοΈ i hope you have jhakkas birthday today as opposed to the pathetic message I'm about to write (because I've simply run out of wish materials and not because I love Neha more than everybody else πŸ€” or that might be the case idk πŸ₯±) but anyway, the point of this is we love you (certainly more than we did last year) and I promise you that, next year we'll love you more πŸ˜Ž you're an extraordinary friend, one that we're blessed to have, and we wish you get whatever your heart desires πŸ˜³ happy birthday jayita πŸ€—
Edited by .hea. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
happy birthday mycrow πŸ€—
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
HAPPPIEEE BURDAAAYYY!!!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 
armyofspooks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Jazz!!

Okay chalo deal karte hai, as long as a esp isn't complete NO ONE will post on the next one (unless it's a birthday wish) nahi toh a conversation starts and you have to go on in the other thread.

Waise are we actually ending esp? Please no, I know everyone's inactive but this is extremely dear to my heart, I almost spent my entire teenage years with this lol (hai aur do saal, i know) BUT JUST CAN WE KEEP THIS FOREVER? TILL WE'RE OLD AND UGLY?

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

OI MAN. No one's ending ESP. JEEZ. What I meant was no new threads until we finish the existing ones. :|
.Jazz. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sanch, the thread is lovely. thankyou sooo much❀️
Thankyou Peachie.πŸ€—

Thanks twinsie πŸ€—

Thankyou TwixπŸ€—