esp#94: 'the playful tiger'/HBD Nabila!

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

happy birthday Nabila πŸ€— πŸ€—
i know it's not technically 18th yet but I'm gonna go sleep early today β˜ΊοΈ

I remember the first time you sent me those graphics for the Forum Deco contest πŸ˜› I can tell you every single detail of that morning and it's weird because I didn't know it back then that three years later, you'll be one of the best friends I've ever had. I know I say this on behalf of a lot of people here. You' aren't just a good friend or just a random person I met online one day. For me, and for a lot of people I'm sure, you are an inspiration :D Remember that one time Ashfi said something like 'when Nabila says anything, I sit back and listen' πŸ˜³ it's true :D Everything that you do, the way you do, it's admirable  And these three years that I've known you, and seen and read the things that you've said and done, I'll be glad to see myself one day with atleast 1/10th of those qualities πŸ˜³

Have a fantastic birthday <3 πŸ€—

bhagwaan ke liye don't think too much about those pictures I used because they're there just cause they're pretty β˜ΊοΈ
Edited by .hea. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.hea. thumbnail

it honestly seems like yesterday I made that tigger gif for esp#88 

Nabila πŸ€—
haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i can't...i love you all so much!...i pray you all to be always safe and have a healthy and long life. You all are the best girls this world has and will have to make a  difference. And I truly know that. Coz even the smallest efforts matter and you people are greater.

# Sanch Ashfi Aanchal Alanki Neha Roshini Shanika Risha Jazz
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nabila.. shubh din mubarak .. ab jaldi woh tareek ki awwaz do jiske liye main kabse intezaar kar rahi hoon 
πŸ€—
armyofspooks thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NABILAAA πŸ€—πŸ˜ŽπŸ₯³πŸ€ͺ❀️

I'm just all about crazy emoticons these days since I'm too lazy to make anything 😳
ANYWAY, I know you love me nonetheless.
Lol, for the past 3 years I've written paragraphs so iss bar I'll keep it nice and short and hope you have the bestest birthday everrr!

HOW OLD ARE YOU AGAIN? Doesn't matter, you'll forever be young at heart <3333πŸ€—

HAVE FUN AND KEEP SOME CAKE ILYYY! ❀️
armyofspooks thumbnail
Damn it, if we didn't move so slow, this could've been esp#98 and it'd be really funny 'cause all of Nabila's birthday esps have numbers ending with 8 🀣

esp#58 then esp#88
armyofspooks thumbnail
ps. forever jealous of how talented Sanch (and Nabila) is with birthday threads :P
.hea. thumbnail

Happy Birthday Nabz πŸ€—

See, this is why I love her so much. Just look at what she wrote.
banditqueenn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Nabila!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday my love *belated* πŸ€—πŸ€—