Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow amazing dear... luved the pics!!!
thanx a lot
soji123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
love you πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...tu ne mere request par ye post banaya πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

i come to know about this mahaepisode from this forum and was so excited  to know about soham reaction and  how will he react after knowing the truth ,,,but after 30 mins ..i was red bcz of anger ..they were wasting time in useless drama ..in which no one is  interested ..at least i m not interested at all ...but finally   we get to see the scnene for which we were waiting ..but i was surprised they have not shown any mann house scene or soji scene in gill house...in 5 dec episode soham handled the situation in right way ,,instead of creating drama he prefer to talk to rajji ..but after knowing the truth he chose to create drama ...but  then i realised its not soham fault ..actually after parmeet entry ...they😑😑😑 start ignoring  soji ...

here the scene starts...buaji come to the gill  house with divorce paper ...then all the gill members come outside ...here again rajji gets two option ....either sign the divorce paper or  go to the mann house...and when rajji rejected both options then buaji showed the divorce paper to rajji which was already signed by soham ...bcz there is no need to again create the drama ki pehle aap sign karo.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.
and rajji was shocked ...bcz she  cant believe ki soham doesnt trust her ...he signed the paper bcz he thought that rajji has cheated him...now nothing was left and rajji took the right decision to sign the paper.
..but i love the soham expresssion in 5th pic ...he doesnt has courage to face rajji ..after whatever he told her last night ...in last nigt when he was sitting on manji and rajji comes outside ..he was looking straigt into rajji eyes and his eyes were blaming her ...now the scenario was totally opposite...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
then finally rajji sit to sign the paper ...and here comes one of my favourite buaji dialogue ...khatam hua siayapaa ,ab beti apne baap ke ghar rahegi aur hone wala bacchha apne baap ke ghar.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..and rajji get shocked which was obvious...bzc from this line rajji come to know that ..now soham rem everything about the night ..he knows that he is the father of the baby...and after remembering the night he want divorce and want to separate her from her  baby ..he only cares for baby..and he doent talk to her .
and i was shocked by buaji dilogue 😲😲😲..tujhe kya lagta hain jis tarah tu soham se talak le rahi hain uss tarah uska baccha bhi le legi ...buaji if you have forgotten then  please  get some flash back ,,then you will rem ki who want divorce
in 7th pic ..mujhe naa soham pe bahut gussa aa raha tha 😑😑😑...banda kuch bol kyun nai raha ...jisko bolna chahiya tha woh apne muh mein icecream jama kar baitha tha aur buaji ji extra  recharge hoo gayi thi ..kuch bhi boli jaa rai thiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
agree with you buaji hum bhi yehi chahte the ki hum soji baay ka birthday celebration dekhe  woh bhi maan house mein..par end mein kya hua😑😑😑
the most cheap line in buaji dialogue was ,,maa ban ne ka sukh tujhe mil jaaye par bacche ki koi khushi tujhe naseeb nai hogi...yeh sab sun ne ke baad bhi soham statue hi bana raha...saayad iss liye rajji ne paper pe finally sign kar dia 
ya ..suddendly wind starts blowing πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†which makes the scene more intense😊😊😊
iss mahaepisode mein soham ke liye sirf one line dialogue thaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...woh bhi saare dialogue baazi khatam hone ke baadπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...haan finally bande ne maun vrat tod liyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but soham ko laga tha ki rajji inn sab drama se darr jaayengi ..itne din saath reh kar bhi nai samaj paaya rajji ko ..idiotπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
last eigth pic are my favourite ...soham ki aankhon mein rajji ke liye pyar hoon ...iss baat se jaydaa aur koi bhi baat hum sojian ko khushi nai de sakti😳😳😳
in last pics ..its like rajji is saying yehi chahte the naa aap ...and soham ..thk se naa bhi nai keh paa raha hain
Silently-Posted thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful post dear raji was amazing
 thanks
nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehageet

lovely n awesome posts all dear ...πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘  

thanx dear πŸ˜ƒ
nami9j thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

Nami..U are a star!!⭐️⭐️

Hatts off to ur unconditional love & dedication for Rajji and Soji!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Love U fr that!❀️

Thx Akuti for the request!!πŸ˜‰

Super rocking post!!😊
Rajji rocked the epi as usual!!⭐️
Neha killed it with her natural act!!πŸ‘

thanx a lot dear for ur touching wordsπŸ€—..
it means a lot to me πŸ˜ƒ
nami9j thumbnail

Originally posted by: soji123

love you πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...tu ne mere request par ye post banaya πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š.. love u too atma

i come to know about this mahaepisode from this forum and was so excited  to know about soham reaction and  how will he react after knowing the truth ,,,but after 30 mins ..i was red bcz of anger ..they were wasting time in useless drama ..in which no one is  interested ..at least i m not interested at all ...but finally   we get to see the scnene for which we were waiting ..but i was surprised they have not shown any mann house scene or soji scene in gill house...in 5 dec episode soham handled the situation in right way ,,instead of creating drama he prefer to talk to rajji ..but after knowing the truth he chose to create drama ...but  then i realised its not soham fault ..actually after parmeet entry ...they😑😑😑 start ignoring  soji ... agree with u

here the scene starts...buaji come to the gill  house with divorce paper OuchOuchOuch...then all the gill members come outside ...here again rajji gets two option .OuchOuchOuch...either sign the divorce paper or  go to the mann house...and when rajji rejected both options then buaji showed the divorce paper to rajji which was already signed by soham ...bcz there is no need to again create the drama ki pehle aap sign karo.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.
and rajji was shocked ...bcz she  cant believe ki soham doesnt trust her ...he signed the paper bcz he thought that rajji has cheated him...now nothing was left and rajji took the right decision to sign the paper.
..but i love the soham expresssion in 5th pic ...he doesnt has courage to face rajji ..after whatever he told her last night ...in last nigt when he was sitting on manji and rajji comes outside ..he was looking straigt into rajji eyes and his eyes were blaming her ...now the scenario was totally opposite...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.. yes even I love this turn of situation happened here πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ.. and sochne wali baat toh yeh thi ki soham ka ilusional past jante hue bhi rajji ne kabhi soham pe ya uske actions par doubt nai kiya... ulta who khud soham ko bhejti thi help karne vaste and abhi jab baat rajji ki ayi tabhi soham ne ek minute bhi nai socha rajji ko blame karne se pehle.. .. wo bhi itna bada ilzam πŸ₯±πŸ₯±.. aur soham ko uski galti ka ehsas hua toh bhi kuch scene nai dikaya aur jo scene dikaya usme toh soham ke lips ko fevicol se chipka diya tha .. pure scene me sirf ek line boli ..

then finally rajji sit to sign the paper OuchOuchOuch...and here comes one of my favourite buaji dialogue ...khatam hua siayapaa ,ab beti apne baap ke ghar rahegi aur hone wala bacchha apne baap ke ghar.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..and rajji get shocked which was obvious...bzc from this line rajji come to know that ..now soham rem everything about the night ..he knows that he is the father of the baby...
omg.. mene toh is angle se socha hi nai yaar.. πŸ˜²πŸ˜›.. and after remembering the night he want divorce and want to separate her from her  baby .. boss point he tere is angle me πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ...  he only cares for baby..and he doent talk to her OuchOuchOuch.
and i was shocked by buaji dilogue ShockedShockedShocked..tujhe kya lagta hain jis tarah tu soham se talak le rahi hain uss tarah uska baccha bhi le legi ...buaji if you have forgotten then  please  get some flash back ,,then you will rem ki who want divorceOuchOuchOuch.. flashback kyu bas ek din pehle ki toh baat he.. jab rajji kehri thi use divorce nai chaye n maan family agayi divorce paper leke...
in 7th pic ..mujhe naa soham pe bahut gussa aa raha tha 😑😑😑...banda kuch bol kyun nai raha ...jisko bolna chahiya tha woh apne muh mein icecream jama kar baitha tha aur buaji ji extra  recharge hoo gayi thi .. lolzzz... extra recharge πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ sachme yaaar.. me bas wait kari thi ki kab soham apna mooh kholega ... kuch bhi boli jaa rai thiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
agree with you buaji hum bhi yehi chahte the ki hum soji baay ka birthday celebration dekhe  woh bhi maan house mein..par end mein kya hua😑😑😑... ohh yaaar.. yaad mat dila wo din 😭😭😭
the most cheap line in buaji dialogue was ,,maa ban ne ka sukh tujhe mil jaaye par bacche ki koi khushi tujhe naseeb nai hogiOuchOuchOuch...yeh sab sun ne ke baad bhi soham statue hi bana raha... saayad iss liye rajji ne paper pe finally sign kar dia 
ya ..suddendly wind starts blowing πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†which makes the scene more intense😊😊😊.. yaa maza ata he aise scene dekne πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
iss mahaepisode mein soham ke liye sirf one line dialogue thaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...woh bhi saare dialogue baazi khatam hone ke baadπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...haan finally bande ne maun vrat tod liyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but soham ko laga tha ki rajji inn sab drama se darr jaayengi OuchOuchOuch..itne din saath reh kar bhi nai samaj paaya rajji koOuchOuchOuch ..idiotπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... bilkul sahi kaha.. πŸ‘
last eigth pic are my favourite ...soham ki aankhon mein rajji ke liye pyar hoon ...iss baat se jaydaa aur koi bhi baat hum sojian ko khushi nai de sakti😳😳😳.. yaaa mere fav part he wo pure epi meπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.. soham ke ankhe sab kuch bayan kari thiπŸ˜›.. jaise hi rajji ne paper pe sign kia soham ko jor se bhi jor ka jhatka laga ..πŸ˜†
in last pics ..its like rajji is saying yehi chahte the naa aap ...and soham ..thk se naa bhi nai keh paa raha hain ...
yaar atma I cant stop laughing reading ur reply πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. kamal kar ditta yaara .. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

nami9j thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelicNeha

Beautiful post dear raji was amazing

thanks

thanx dear πŸ˜ƒ