Copied from Rogue - Dont Be Shy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VB0sG7pTzk
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Original song by Dr Zeus
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VB0sG7pTzk[/YOUTUBE]
Song is having much improvement rather than the 2nd lame song coz it is copy cat eh?. For the video, the blue ghost bips shud replace the normal one to make the body contacts with that guy, it will be much eclectic. Guy is dirty but hot. more to dirty..!😆
Edited by DY.chakravarty - 9 years ago
.MrsNatePeters. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I will give a very honest opinion on the song and just the movie in general here,
I am more than glad that I am not Grovers fan anymore, I would have died of embarrassment otherwise. Like W*F is this movie. The genre of this movie for me is 'wanna be cheap po*n'. It's FAAAR from hot! Intimacy, love making scenes are quite common these days so there's no big deal if they show it too BUT at least show it in a way that doesn't make you cringe .
Forget his personal life, even his acting ,lipsing, facial expression looks weird in the songs i have seen by that i mean Katra.. Cos in Touch my body he is just there to TOUCH her body and TRY make losers horny(i say try,cos it's so bad I don't even think it will make anyone horny). I swear that's the purpose of his role in the movie, to just touch her ' cos clearly he isn't getting much attention in the movie trailer or songs LOOOL
To me he just seems desperate to be in BW cos let's face it he is a decent actor and can act so why take a movie where you clearly aren't gonna be showing your acting skills much!!Edited by .MrsNatePeters. - 9 years ago
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .MrsNatePeters.

I will give a very honest opinion on the song and just the movie in general here,
I am more than glad that I am not Grovers fan anymore, I would have died of embarrassment otherwise. Like W*F is this movie. The genre of this movie for me is 'wanna be cheap po*n'. It's FAAAR from hot! Intimacy, love making scenes are quite common these days so there's no big deal if they show it too BUT at least show it in a way that doesn't make you cringe .
Forget his personal life, even his acting ,lipsing, facial expression looks weird in the songs i have seen by that i mean Katra.. Cos in the other one he is just there to TOUCH her body and TRY make losers horny(i say try,cos it's so bad I don't even think it will make anyone horny). I swear that's the purpose of his role in the movie, to just touch her ' cos clearly he isn't getting much attention in the movie trailer or songs LOOOL
To me he just seems desperate to be in BW cos let's face it he is a decent actor and can act so why take a movie where you clearly aren't gonna be showing your acting skills much!!

WORD 😆 whatever his personal life, he's a BRILLIANT actor which is why we became his fans in the first place and we've always been dead honest about his acting skills. From what little there is of him in the trailer, his acting and expressions are great but I have no idea what's happened to him in the songs, his lip syncing, expression, dance is so off like he seems so awks or maybe he's trying way too hard tht it's coming out all weird or maybe he's just not trying whatever it is lol he's just so shit in the songs and this I'm saying keeping all my hate aside for him 😆
Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .MrsNatePeters.

Forget his personal life, even his acting ,lipsing, facial expression looks weird in the songs i have seen by that i mean Katra.. Cos in Touch my body he is just there to TOUCH her body and TRY make losers horny(i say try,cos it's so bad I don't even think it will make anyone horny). I swear that's the purpose of his role in the movie, to just touch her ' cos clearly he isn't getting much attention in the movie trailer or songs LOOOL
To me he just seems desperate to be in BW cos let's face it he is a decent actor and can act so why take a movie where you clearly aren't gonna be showing your acting skills much!!

Very well written.Even I feel it's good I am not his fan anymore because it's so embarrassing to even watch him.The song is an ear sore and the visuals are pathetic. His moves and looks are very weird... but,but...he is presented like a man wh**e is in the song, which is very apt.
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
He's presented like a manwh**e throughout the film tbh. He's just another one of bipasha's costars who she needs to use as a sex partner in the film 😆