anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

said he is 'THE WITNESS' to the murder...

hadd hoti hai...This character is the most pathetic male character i have ever seen,...why didnt RV killed him instead of Nihal...m sure had it been a role reversal, Nihal would have tried to see reason before declaring Baldev as the murderer...this Ranvi is a putty in pther people's hands...first Gunjan used to play him, now RV

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ranvi shows us what can happen when you have all the morals in the world but no brains to put them to good use.🤢 Instead of helping with making ppl's lives better, he helps to destroy them.😵
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
he only saw baldev standing there but he chose to believe that he did the murder wah, that would count as false testifying against some1 without using brains first
SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ranvi itna baddimag aadmi hai abe bewakoofon ke sardar,kuch bolne se pehle,guest ko jane k liye nh keh sakta. Badtar sala. Ratan bhi kuch kam nh,veera ko sambhalna to ranvi k pass chali gai. I've nothing for ratan nw,nt a sympathy also. Well by nihal's death,sabke asli rang bahar aa rahe hai. Aadmi marne k bad bhi rishto ki asliyat samne lekar ajata hai. True indeed! Bhagwan kare ranvi ko rajveer he mar de!hattt!
janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today I came to know, that standing near a dead body makes you the murderer.
anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

Ranvi shows us what can happen when you have all the morals in the world but no brains to put them to good use.🤢 Instead of helping with making ppl's lives better, he helps to destroy them.😵

very good Point, Riya... earlier people tauted him as the best person to be the Sarpanch...but i dont think he is a fair person...he is so judgemental and such a prejudiced person...

Once he categorizes someone in one category, no-one can change his mind for good...same thing he did with Nihal...he was one of the reason that Nihal had to stay away from Ratan n Veera...n he did the same with Baldev...

as for Gunjan, cause he loved her, he forgave all her mistakes, m sure she wudve gotten away with murder too...only cause he loves her...
anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: janvi0513

Today I came to know, that standing near a dead body makes you the murderer.

exactly...then Ranvi should be arrested as an accomplice, right ? even he was standing near the dead body n Baldev...

stupid brainless guy he is...
anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonmusk

Ranvi itna baddimag aadmi hai abe bewakoofon ke sardar,kuch bolne se pehle,guest ko jane k liye nh keh sakta. Badtar sala. Ratan bhi kuch kam nh,veera ko sambhalna to ranvi k pass chali gai. I've nothing for ratan nw,nt a sympathy also. Well by nihal's death,sabke asli rang bahar aa rahe hai. Aadmi marne k bad bhi rishto ki asliyat samne lekar ajata hai. True indeed! Bhagwan kare ranvi ko rajveer he mar de!hattt!

Ratan was always selfish...thats why she kept Veera, away from her...she wud think only bt her comfort n Ranvi's comfort, thats why she denied Nihal any forgiveness when Ranvi n veera where childrens...all his life, poor Nihal, lived without a family...

now she was ready to accept him, cause Ranvi was ok with it...

Chayeji is also very judgemental, she is also gonna blame Baldev only...when they all know that last time also someone framed him...

But the worse is RAnvi...how can he make such a tall claim of being an eye-witness when he clearly knows that he didnt see Baldev hitting Nihal...doesnt he know that a false witness can ruin Baldev's life forever...but why are we even expecting him to use his brain, when he clearly has none...😡
pri_tanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was so pissed off with this bewakoof gadha today, that I literally took out my slippers to hurl at him!!! ðŸ˜¡ Hattt saala kameena!! 100 gadhe mare honge tab jake yeh paida hua hoga!!! ðŸ¤¬ Muh kholo toh gaali nikalti hai iske liye!! ðŸ¤¬
I don't feel zilch sympathy for Ratan!! She never deserved Nihal!! She should just worship her good for nothing son and adulterer husband!! 

🤬
anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: overactor

he only saw baldev standing there but he chose to believe that he did the murder wah, that would count as false testifying against some1 without using brains first

exactly...doesnt he know what a big crime Baldev is been charged with...he could face a life sentence...ruining his life...and here this IDIOT is confident that its Baldev only who killed Nihal...when he wasnt even around during the murder...and liar, he is telling all, that he is the eye-witness...eye-witness means the person who saw the crime while happening...how did he become the chasmadeed gawaah when he wasnt even there...

now, after he breaks all ties with Veera, m sure he is gonna go to give his witness in the court...i hope the defense lawyer asks him properly bt what he saw n how can he claim that Baldev is the killer when he didnt even see Baldev hitting Nihal...